如何和外國人交朋友
隨著改革開放的不斷深入,來華的外國人也越來越多,這為我們練習外語提供了很大的便利。下面是小編整理的如何和外國人交朋友,歡迎參考。
如何和外國人交朋友1
1. 信守承諾。在人際交往中,"言必信,行必果"。是做人應有的基本教養。
2. 熱情。在國外,人們普遍主張個性至上,反對以任何形式干涉個性獨立,侵犯個人尊嚴。對他人過分關心,或是干預過多,則會令對方反感。所以與外國友人打交道時,既要熱情友好,又要以尊重對方的個人尊嚴與個性獨立為限。
3. 尊重隱私。與外國友人相處時,應當自覺回避對對方個人隱私的任何形式的涉及。不要主動打聽外國朋友的'年齡、收入、婚戀、家庭、健康、經歷、住址、籍貫,以及宗教信仰、政治見解、正在忙什么等等。
4. 不必過謙。在外國人來看,做人首先需要自信。對于個人能力、自我評價,既要實事求是,也要勇于大膽肯定。不敢承認個人能力,隨意進行自我貶低的人,要么事實上的確如此,要么便是虛偽做作,別有用心。所以在與外國朋友打交道時,千萬不要過分謙虛,特別是不要自我貶低,以免被人誤會。
5. 女士優先。在國外,尤其是在西方國家的人際交往中,人們講究女士優先,它要求成年的男子,在社交的場合,要積極主動地以個人的舉止言行,去尊重婦女,關心婦女,照顧婦女,保護婦女,并且時時處處努力為婦女排憂解難。能夠這樣做的人,會被人視為教養良好。
5.誠實。在人與人之間要講究誠實,特別與老外交友時。他們喜歡誠實的人,也愿意與誠實的人交流
如何和外國人交朋友2
日常英語口語:如何與外國人交朋友
提高英語口語最好的方法之一就是與外國人交朋友,有語言環境英語口語才能提高得快,那么如何與外國人交朋友呢?
開始談話 Conversation Starters
Q: You’re welcome to China. I hope you’re enjoying your stay here.
(歡迎你到中國來。希望你在這里過得愉快。)
A: Thank you. I really am enjoying myself here.
(謝謝你。我在這里確實過得很愉快。)
Q: Where are you from?
(你是從哪個國家來的?)
A: I’m from America.
(我從美國來。)
Q: How long have you been in China?
(你在中國多長時間了?)
A: Only a few days.
(才來幾天。)
Only a couple of days.
(才來幾天。)
I just got here yesterday.
(我昨天才來的。)
Q: How long are you planning to stay?
(你打算呆多久?)
A: Two weeks.
(兩個星期。)
Until the trade fair is over.
(到交易會結束。)
Q: Could you answer a question for me? Forget it if the question bothers you.
(你能回答我一個問題嗎?如果你不想回答,就算了。)
A: Go ahead. I don’t mind.
(問吧。我不介意。)
Ask me anything. I’m not that sensitive.
(什么問題都可以問。我沒那么敏感。)
Q: Are you here on business or for pleasure?
(你來這里是出差還是游玩?)
A: I’m here on vacation. It has always been my dream to come to China.
(我到這里來度假。我一直都夢想著來中國。)
I’m here on business. I come to China regularly. Actually, I have a factory here.
(我是出差到這里。我經常來中國。確切地說,我在這里有一家工廠。)
關于他們的國家 About Their Own Country
Q: Tell me something about your country.
(給我講講你的國家。)
A: America is a big and exciting country. You should come and see it for yourself someday.
(美國是一個富有情趣的大國。將來什么時候你應該來親自看一看。)
Q: What is your hometown known (famous) for?
(你的家鄉什么最有名?)
A: My hometown is well-known for oranges.
(我的家鄉盛產橘子。)
My hometown hosted the Olympics last year.
(我的家鄉去年舉辦了奧運會。)
Q: Do you play any musical instruments?
(你會演奏樂器嗎?)
A: I play guitar.
(我會彈吉他。)
Q: What sports do you like?
(你喜歡什么體育運動?)
A: All kinds of sports. But I like golf the best.
(我喜歡所有的體育運動。不過高爾是我的最愛。)
Q: What’s your opinion on money? / What are your thoughts on money?
(你怎么看待錢?)
A: Money is great. Money makes the world go around.
(錢是個好東西。錢使世界運轉 / 有錢能使鬼推磨。)
【Kim’s Note】This question is acceptable and people will be glad to give an answer. However, it is not acceptable to ask someone what their salary is or how much money they make!
這個問題是可以接受的,學習英語的網站,而且對方會很樂意地給你答復。但是,免費英語站,要是問對方工資是多少,免費學英語網站,那就不可接受了! 關于中國、中國文化和中國人
About China, Chinese Culture, and Chinese People
Q: What was your first impression of China?
(你對中國的第一印象是什么?)
A: I was so amazed by the population. There are so many people everywhere.
(中國的人口讓我吃驚。到處都是人。)
Q: What do you like best about China?
(關于中國,你最喜歡的是什么?)
A: The hospitality of Chinese people.
(中國人的熱情好客。)
Q: What do you dislike most about China?
(對于中國,你最不喜歡的是什么?)
A: The pollution.
(污染問題。)
Q: What do you find interesting about the life in China?
(你發現在中國生活有什么有趣之處?)
A: There are so many people and so many differences from western culture.
(人很多,而且中西文化有很大差異。)
Q: What cities have you been to? / Where have you been?
(你去過哪些城市?)
A: I’ve been to Beijing and Shanghai. They are very impressive.
(我去過北京和上海,我對這兩個城市印象很深。)
Q: Where would you like to go?
(你想去哪里?)
A: I’d like to go to Xi’an and Guilin.
(我想去西安和桂林。)
Q: What is your favorite place in China?
(你最喜歡中國的哪個地方?)
A: I have two favorite places in China. Sanya and Shanghai. Sanya in Hainan is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Shanghai is a very energetic and exciting city.
(中國有兩個地方是我最喜歡的,三亞和上海。海南的三亞是我見過的最美麗的海灘。上海是一個充滿活力和激情的城市。)
Q: What would you like to buy and take back from China?
(你想在中國買點什么帶回去?)
A: China is so famous for its silk. I’d like to buy some for my mother.
(中國的絲綢文明遐邇。我要帶回去一些給我母親。)
Q: Do you think it’s difficult to make friends with Chinese people?
(你認為和中國人交朋友難嗎?)
A: No. I think it’s very easy. Chinese people are very kind and friendly.
(不難,我覺得很容易。中國人是非常友好善良的。)
Q: Do you think Chinese people are less sensitive than the people in your country?
(你認為中國人比你們國家的人更隨和嗎?)
A: Yes. Chinese people are very tolerant.
(是的。中國人懂得容忍。)
Q: What makes you feel embarrassed in China?
(在中國,什么讓你感到尷尬?)
A: I don’t like being stared at. It makes me uncomfortable.
(我不喜歡人們盯著我看,我覺得很不自在。)
Q: What are your suggestions regarding the development of China?
(關于中國的發展,你有何建議?)
【如何和外國人交朋友】相關文章:
如何正確交朋友02-12
老人如何交朋友02-12
如何與同學交朋友02-12
如何與別人交朋友02-12
如何在大學交朋友02-12
如何廣交朋友02-12
如何才能多交朋友02-12
如何讓孩子交朋友12-19
如何教育孩子交朋友12-19