1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 商務英語信函萬能句子

        時間:2024-10-27 07:24:10 商務英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        商務英語信函萬能句子

          在平日的學習、工作和生活里,大家都知道一些經典的句子吧,句子是由詞或詞組構成的語言基本運用單位。那么什么樣的句子才是好的句子呢?以下是小編整理的商務英語信函萬能句子,歡迎閱讀與收藏。

        商務英語信函萬能句子

          1、Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

          有勞貴方,不勝感激。

          2、We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

          不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。

          3、We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

          對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝。

          4、Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

          對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

          5、We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

          貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

          6、We should be grateful for your trial order.

          如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

          7、We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

          如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

          8、It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

          如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

          9、We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

          如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

          10、We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

          收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。

          11、We assure you of our best services at all times.

          我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務。

          12、If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

          貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。

          13、It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

          我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。

          14、We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

          我方將不遺余力為貴方效勞。

          15、We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

          我方將很愉快與貴方合作,收費低廉。

          16、We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

          我方始終能供應這些公司每月所需的數量,從無間斷。

          17、We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

          我們借此機會再此強調,定會盡力隨時提供貴方所需的信息。

          18、We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

          我們始終能向貴方提供品質最佳的產品,報價最為優惠。

          19、This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

          這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。

          20、We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

          懇請貴方繼續給予信任,大力支持。

          21、All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis? May I ask if you allow any discount?

          你所有的報價都是基于Vancouver港的FOB價格嗎?可否給予一定折扣?

          22、Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?

          就不能給我們一點點折扣嗎?

          23、If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.

          如果你準備再降一點價格,我可以考慮給你一份一萬打的訂單。

          24、Should you be prepared to reduce your price?

          貴方就不能降點價格嗎?

          25、If I show you an offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

          如果我給你看一份比你們更低的報價,你們會按照那個價格和我們成交嗎?

          26、If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?

          如果是一份數量巨大的訂單,你們能夠降多少價格?

          27、May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

          我們可否建議貴方在目前報價的基礎上再給出點讓步?

          28、If we place an order for 2,00 dozens up, can you give us a special discount?

          如果我們下單采購200打以上的數量,你方可否給我們一個特殊的折扣?

          29、If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission ?

          如果我們的訂單超過一萬公噸,你們可否給我們額外6%的傭金?

          30、We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

          我們希望貴方基于我們6千打的采購量,給我們一定折扣。

          31、We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

          由于我們的采購量較大,我們希望貴方降低價格。

          32、Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

          由于當下市場行情走低,如果貴方想要我們提高銷售量,就給我們一個更低的價格吧。

          33、We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

          我們想要貴方自行車的最低報價。

          34、We invite quotation of the lowest price.

          我們想要最低報價。

          35、We hope that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices.

          我們希望貴司在現有報價的基礎上再讓步一點。

          36、If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

          如果你方可以再降2%的價格,我們可以采購20公噸。

          37、If possible we'd like to ask for reduction of 5,000 Per MT.

          如果可能的話,我們想要每公噸再降5000。

          38、If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

          如果你愿意給我再降5%的價格,我愿意采購5000打。

          39、The sugar of French-made has been sold at level $ 98 per long ton, if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

          法國制造的糖售價是每長噸$98的價格水平。如果你能再把價格調低8%,我們就能達成交易。

          40、We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.

          如果你們把價格再降低15%,我們很樂意再向你們下單。否則我們只能去找別的供應商了。

        【商務英語信函萬能句子】相關文章:

        商務英語信函01-22

        商務英語信函10-12

        商務英語信函范文08-31

        商務英語信函范文上篇01-22

        商務英語信函怎么寫11-24

        訂單商務英語信函范文10-24

        商務英語信函范文下篇01-22

        商務英語信函寫作原則09-16

        商務英語常見邀請信函01-22

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>