商務英語中英文接待禮儀口語化表達
謝謝你專程來接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您貴姓?/您怎么稱呼
May I know your name,please
很高興見到你。您怎么稱呼7
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…(可以用拖長問話的辦法來詢問對方的姓名)
中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
這是給您準備的日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告訴我。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it
together.If there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要幫忙的'.盡管說。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
Just let me know if you need anything.
我們安排你住在城里的……酒店.離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。
We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式會談以外.我們也為大家安排了一些游覽活動。
In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待著您的再次來訪。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向……問好。
Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.
不用謝,這是我們應該做的。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
歡迎再來!
Do come again.
【商務英語中英文接待禮儀口語化表達】相關文章:
接待禮儀中常用的英語表達方式07-21
會議接待禮儀08-08
職場接待禮儀01-21
公務接待禮儀11-22
接待禮儀201511-22
禮儀接待英語11-15
拜訪禮儀和接待禮儀09-13
商務秘書禮儀常識:接待禮儀11-14
商務師禮儀:接待禮儀08-08