外貿英語之報關檢驗
引導語:怎樣用英語去交流有關報關檢驗的問題?下面是yjbys小編整理的外貿英語之報關檢驗,希望可以幫助到你!
Part One
Y: Good afternoon, sir. Please wait for a moment.
楊:下午好,先生。請留步。
G: Good afternoon. May I ask what the matter is?
喬治:下午好。請問有什么事嗎?
Y: Will you please show me your passport,Custom declaration,invoice and related documents?
楊:請出示一下你的護照、報關單、發票 及相關文件好嗎?
G: Of course. Here you are.
喬治:沒問題。給你。
Y: (After carefully looking) Your files are very comprehensive, and there is no problem. But your goods belong to the bonded goods, not duty-free goods. Have you payed the duty yet?
楊:(看過后)你的文件很全面,沒什么 問題。但你這是屬于保稅貨物,不 是免稅貨物,你交過關稅了嗎?
G: Yes. But there is one thing I don't understand. Why some goods are bonded goods, while others are duty-free goods?
喬治:是的。但我有一點不明白,為什么 有的是保稅貨物,而有些是免稅貨 物呢?
Y: In fact, every country is like this. Because Custom declaration is one of the most important links of import and export trade, the quality of Custom declaration services relates directly to import and export goods customs passing speed, the enterprise's operating costs and economic efficiency, and the customs administrative efficiency. It's the suppressive some trade or simulative some trade measures a country take to collect duty or not.
楊:其實每個國家都是這樣的。由于報 關是進出□貿易的重要環節之一, 報關業務的質量直接關系著進出口 貨物的通關速度,企業的`經營成本 和經濟效益、海關的行政效率。有 些交稅而有些不用交,是國家采取 的抑制部分貿易或促進某些貿易的 措施。
G: I understand Customs activities are actually closely related with a country's foreign trade policies and regulations, right?
喬治:我明白了。報關活動其實與國家的 對外貿易政策法規是密切相關的。 是吧?
Y: Exactly. Is this your first time to come to China?
楊:正是這樣。這是你第一次來到中國 嗎?
G: Yes. But in fact I wanted to come much earlier. I'm happy that I have the chance finally.
喬治:是的。其實我早就想來了。很高興 這一次終于有機會。
Y: Wish you have a good time in China. You can pass now.
楊:祝你在中國玩得開心。你可以過去 了。
G: Thank you. Bye-bye.
喬治:謝謝。再見。
Y: See you.
楊:再見。
Part Two
T: Hello. I have a few things to declare.
你好。我有一些東西要報關。
Y: OK. Did you get ready all the materials for declaration ready?
好的。你把拫關要用的材料都準備好了嗎?
J: I have prepared some. But I have no idea whether it is enough. Can you tell me what I need to prepare?
我準備了一些,不知道夠不夠。能告訴我都 需要什么嗎?
Y: Certainly. What you need to prepare include: goods declaration form, a consignment bill, a copy of invoice,a trade contracts and other related certificates.
當然。你需要準備貨物報關單、托運單、發票一份。貿易合同一份及其他證件。
T: I think I have got all of these.
我想這些我都有。
Y: That's good. Please wait a moment and let me have a check. OK. There is no problem. Everything is in line, and there is no forbidden goods.
那就好。請你梢等一下,我査驗一下啊。好 了。沒什么問題。一切都很符合,也沒有禁 帶的物品。
T: Is there anything else?
還有什么問題嗎?
Y: Another thing is you have to pay some duties because yours commodities are bonded goods. This is your tax bill.
另外一件事情就是,由于你這是保稅貨物,你還要繳納一定的關稅。這是你的稅單。
T: That is good. We will pay as soon as possible.Are we all right?
好的。我們會很快繳納的。好了嗎?
Y: The last thing, please fill this form out.
還有最后一件事,請你填一下這個表格吧。
T: (After reading the form) It seems like so complex. Can you give me some instructions about how to fill it?
(看過表格后)這個表格看起來好復雜啊,你能給我指導一下怎么填嗎?
Y:These are different columns, such as Prohibited Article list, Bonded goods list, Duty-free goods list. You just need to fill it as required. Are you clear?
這是不同的欄目,如禁帶欄、保稅欄、免稅 欄,你按要求填寫就可以了。明白了嗎?
T:I see. Thank you.
我知道了。謝謝你。
【外貿英語之報關檢驗】相關文章:
外貿英語對話之兌換07-17
外貿英語對話之廣告07-17
外貿英語對話之合同07-17
外貿英語對話之代理07-17
外貿英語之付款方式07-17
外貿英語之雙方讓步07-16
外貿英語之要求優惠07-16
外貿英語之詢盤07-16
外貿英語對話之技術貿易07-17