1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 外貿英語對話

        時間:2023-11-10 09:25:33 澤彪 Negotiation 我要投稿

        外貿英語對話(精選6篇)

          在當今不斷發展的世界,合同的法律效力與日俱增,簽訂合同能促使雙方規范地承諾和履行合作。那么常見的合同書是什么樣的呢?下面是小編精心整理的外貿英語對話,歡迎大家分享。

        外貿英語對話(精選6篇)

          外貿英語對話之合同 1

          T: Good afternoon, Mr. Wang.

          湯姆:下午好,王先生。

          W: Good afternoon, Mr. Tom.

          王:下午好,湯姆先生。

          T: I am here today in the hope of signing the contract under discussion.

          湯姆:我今天來是想簽署我們正在討論的 這份合同。

          W: You are here just in time. I was wondering just now when you will come. Please have a seat.

          王:你來得正好。我剛還在想你什么時 候會來呢。請坐吧。

          T: Thank you. Did you get the contract fully prepared?

          湯姆:謝謝。合同你們準備好了嗎?

          W: Yes, it is ready. I am waiting for you to go over it and see if you have any further supplement and modification. If there is no problem, we can sign it.

          王:是的,準備好了。就等著你們再過 目一下,看看還有沒有要補充和修改的。如果沒問題,我們就可以簽 字了。

          T: Your work efficiency is really high. Let me have a look. (After looking at it carefully) The contract stipulations include almost all the major items we talked about, so I think it is fine. The only thing left is the implementation of the contract.

          湯姆:你們辦事效率挺高的。讓我看一 下。(看過后)合同條款幾乎包括 了我們談的所有主要問題,我覺得 沒什么問題了。剩下的就是合同的 執行問題了。

          W: Well, that is great. Once the contract is signed, it is established and we should observe the terms in it. We will be sure to act according to the contract. Wish you do the same.

          王:嗯,那就好。一旦我們簽字,合同 就成立了,我們就應該遵守合同的' 條款。我們一定會按合同的要求行 事的。希望你們也是。

          T: You can rest assured. We should have confidence in each other, shouldnt we?

          湯姆:你放心吧。我們對彼此都應該有信 心,不是嗎?

          W: Yes, that is quite right. Lets put our signature here now.

          王:嗯,說得很好。讓我們正在簽字吧。

          T: OK. I am so glad that we finally concluded this transaction successfully.

          湯姆:好的。我太開心了我們終于圓滿達 成交易。

          外貿英語對話之合同 2

          J: Good morning. This is my business card.

          早上好。這是我的名片。

          Z: Good morning. What can I do for you?

          早上好。請問你有什么事嗎?

          J:I got the draft contract you sent us by e-mail. After looking at it carefully, we found there are some things we cant accept. So it needs reconsideration.

          我收到了你們給我們用郵件發的合同草稿。 我們仔細看過后,發現有些地方我們不能接受,因此需要重新考慮一下。

          Z: Then let us sit down and have a good talk about it. What are the things you cant accept?

          那我們坐下來好好談一下吧。都有哪些地方 你們不能接受呢?

          J: About packing,I think your packing is too humble, and have no grade.

          有關包裝方面,我覺得你們的包裝太簡陋 了,不夠品味。

          Z:We design it on the principle of simpleness. But if you dont like it, we can take your proposal into consideration. There is nothing difficult about it. What else?

          我們是本著簡單樸實的原則設計的。不過如 果你們不喜歡,我們可以考慮你們的提議。 這個沒什么難的'。還有什么嗎?

          J:We feel that Clause 5 in the contract is too hard on us, so we hope you can give it up. If you can do this, we can sign the contract now.

          合同條款的第5頂我們覺得對我們太苛刻 了,我希望你們能放棄。如果你們可以做 到,我們就可以簽合同了。

          Z:Im afraid we cant meet your requirement. This is the most fundamental condition on which we sign the contract.

          恐怕我們無法滿足你的這個要求。這是我們 簽訂這個合同的最根本條件。

          J:In that case, we cannot reach an agreement, and have to cancel the contract.

          如果是這樣,我們就不能達成一致,不得不 中止合同了。

          Z:I feel very sorry, too. But there is no way out. It seems we have to find another partner respectively.

          我也覺得很遺憾。但是沒有辦法了?磥砦覀冎挥懈髯粤碚一锇榱。

          J:I hope we will have the chance to work together in the future.

          希望我們以后有機會合作。

          Z:Good. So do I.

          好的。我也希望。

          外貿英語對話之合同 3

          A:Mr. Brown.I hope Im not disturbing you.

          A:布朗先生,希望我沒有打擾您。

          B:No.not at all.

          B:不,沒有。

          A:I must make apologies. I wont be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unforeseen circumstances compel me to leave for New York tomorrow morning.and lII be gone for a week. lm afraid lve brought you too much trouble.

          A:很抱歉明天上午我不能如約與您會談有件意外事情使我不得不明天上午去巴黎,恐怕得一周的時間。我擔心給您帶來很多麻煩。

          B:Never mind. lrs understandable. Do you want to cancel the appointment

          B:不要緊?梢岳斫。那您想取消這次會談嗎

          A:No.I wonder if we could postpone the meeting to next Thursday.

          A:不,我想知道能否推遲到下周四。

          B:But lve got a very tight schedule next Thursday. I might not be able to make it.

          B:可是下周四我的日程安排得滿滿的、很難再重新安排。

          A:How about next Friday

          A:那下周五怎么樣

          B:Oh,Friday is OK.

          B:哦,周五可以。

          A: Will the afternoon suit you

          A:那下午您方便嗎

          B: Yes,the afternoon will be just as good

          B:是的,下午可以.

          A: Then shall we make it at three oclock

          A:那我們就定在下午3點鐘吧。

          B: Good.Three oclock at my office.

          B:好的.、3點鐘在我的辦公室見面。

          A: OK,thats settled.

          A:好的,就這么定了。

          外貿英語對話之合同 4

          A: Mr. Burton called,while you were out,concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday.

          A:在您出去的時候,布頓先生來過電話,關于和您周二見面的事。

          B: Yes.at nine oclock.

          B:是的,在9點。

          A: It isnt at nine oclock anymore. He wants to reschedule the appointment. He said he was extremely sorry but something urgent has come up.

          A:不是9點了。他想改個時間.他說非常抱歉。因為發生緊急的事。

          B: Oh,thats something unexpected. What time did he suggest

          B:哦,這可是出乎意料的'事情。他建議在什么時候見面

          A: He said hes booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.

          A:他說除了明天下午他這一周都安排滿了。

          B: But Ive got a very tight schedule tomorrow. I might not be able to make it.

          B:可是我明天的日程安排得很緊我很難安排時間。

          A: If it is inconvenient for both parties.lm afraid we have to cancel it.

          A:如果雙方都不方便的話,那就只好取消了。

          B: I think the appointment will have to be canceled. Please inform Mr. Burton about it.

          B:我看這次約會不得不取消了。請告知布頓先生。

          外貿英語對話之合同 5

          A: Hello. Wilson Industries. What can I do for you

          A:您好,威爾遜實業公司我能為您做些什么

          B: This is Mike Webber of Webber Industries. I have something important to discuss with the Managing director. lm calling to see if we can make an appointment tomorrow morning

          B:我是韋伯實業公司的邁克韋們,我有很重要的事情要和你仃J的.總經理商量我打電話來是想看能不能明天上午和他見個面。

          A: Hold on,please. Ill check his agenda.

          A:請稍等。我來查查他的日程表。

          B: Im afraid he wont be available tomorrow morning. So you might come over tomorrow afternoon.

          B:恐怕明天早上他沒有空。您可以明天下午過來。

          A: What time is convenient for him

          A:他什么時間有空

          B: Between four and five.if that suits you.

          B:如果您方便的話,請在四點到五點之間來。

          A: OK. That suits me.

          A:好的。我方便。

          B: Good. See you then.

          B:好,到時候見。

          A: Thank you. See you.

          A:謝謝再見.

          外貿英語對話之合同 6

          A: Hello.Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you

          A:您好,我是馬克歐文有什么事嗎

          B: Hello.Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. Im sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Wednesday

          B:您好我是國際貿易公司的大衛史密斯一很抱歉,您今天上午給我辦公室打電話時我不在。我的'秘書說您打電話問我們下周三見面的事,是嗎

          A: Yes,Mr. Smith.thank you for returning my call. Im glad to finally get a hold of you.l wanted to let you know I will not be able to keep our appointment next Wednesday.l will be in Shanghai that day.ls there any possibility we can move the meeting to Tuesday

          A:是的,史密斯先生,謝謝您給我回電話很高興終于聯系到您了。我想告訴您我下周三不能去赴約了.那天我要去上海辦事有沒可能把見面時間改到周二

          B: Im sorry.lm afraid lm completely booked on Tuesday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return

          B:對不起,我周二的日程已經排得滿滿的了,能否延后,等您回來再說

          A: Well,l was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes,lII be back Friday morning. What about Friday afternoon Would that will be convenient for you

          A.哦,我原打算在離開之前處理好見面事宜,不過我想我可以重新安排一下。是的,周五早上回來。那周五下午怎么樣那個時候您方便嗎

          B: That should be fine. Say about 2 0clock,OK

          B:應該沒有問題。下午2點鐘如何

          A: OK. Ill look forward to seeing you at 2 0clock next Friday afternoon.

          A:好的一希望周五下午2點鐘見到您。

          B: Thank you very much.Mr. Owen.Ill see you on Friday.

          B:非常感謝,歐文先生,周五見.

          A: See you.

          A:再見。

        【外貿英語對話】相關文章:

        外貿英語對話之代理11-17

        外貿英語對話之技術貿易11-11

        外貿英語品質Quality08-01

        外貿英語-品質「1」06-04

        英文面試對話情景對話05-24

        外貿英語崗位職責04-18

        外貿英語求職信12-10

        單證員外貿英語05-11

        有關銷售的外貿英語表達09-23

        外貿英語應聘簡歷范文05-20

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>