1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 銀行英語面試簡短對話

        時間:2020-12-04 14:00:21 英語面試 我要投稿

        銀行英語面試簡短對話

          參加銀行的面試之前,最好去了解下,面試官會問什么問題,下面整理了銀行英語面試簡短對話,希望對您有幫助~

        銀行英語面試簡短對話

          銀行英語面試簡短對2話

          Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

          你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

          A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

          依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

          Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

          對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

          A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

          我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

          Q:Why did you leave your last job?

          你為何離職呢?

          A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。

          我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

          A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

          我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

          Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

          你怎樣評估自己是位專業人員呢?

          A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

          憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

          A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

          依我的工作經驗,我相信能與同事相處的很好。

          Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

          你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

          A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

          我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

          Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

          你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?

          A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

          我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

          Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

          你怎樣知道你能勝任這份工作?

          A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

          我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

          Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

          你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎? 你能承受工作上的`壓力嗎?

          A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

          這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

          Q:What is your strongest traits?

          你個性上最大的特點是什么?

          A:Helpfulness and caring.

          樂于助人和關心他人。

          A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

          適應能力和幽默感。

          A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

          樂觀和友愛。

          Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

          你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

          A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

          他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

          A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

          他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

          Q:What personality traits do you admire?

          你欣賞哪種性格的人?

          A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

          誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

          A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

          有"實際行動"的人。

          Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

          作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?

          A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

          我覺得學習怎樣把人們的積極性調動起來,以及怎樣配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。

          A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

          我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

          Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

          你通常怎樣處理別人的批評?

          A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

          沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

          A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

          我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

          Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

          在工作中,什么事令你不高興?

          A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

          胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

          A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

          不能接受新思想的那些人。

          Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

          你怎樣處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

          A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

          我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。

          Q:How do you handle your failure?

          你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

          A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

          我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。

          Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

          什么會讓你有成就感?

          A:Doing my best job for your company.

          為貴公司竭力效勞。

          A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

          盡我所能,完成一個項目。

          Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

          假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為何?

          A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

          我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

          A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

          我樂意捐給教育機構。

          Q:What is most important in your life right now?

          眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

          A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

          對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

          A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

          希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

          Q:What current issues concern you the most?

          目前什么事是你最關心的?

          A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China's entry to WTO on our industry.

          目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。

          Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

          你會在本公司服務多久呢?

          A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

          只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。

          Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

          你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?

          A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

          在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。

          A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

          我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

          A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

          也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。

          如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:

          It would be premature for me to predict this。

          現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

          甚至還可以打趣的說:

          Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director或 CEO 或 president.

          說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!

          Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

          你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

          A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

          薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

          A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:

          To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

          坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。

        【銀行英語面試簡短對話】相關文章:

        銀行英語面試對話02-18

        面試英語簡短對話01-26

        英語面試簡短對話02-02

        簡短英語模擬面試對話02-22

        簡短的英語面試對話02-12

        簡短英語面試情景對話02-07

        外資銀行面試英語對話01-18

        英語對話面試02-21

        面試英語:求職面試英語對話09-02

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>