- 相關推薦
簡短英語面試情景對話
英語,屬于印歐語系中日耳曼語族下的西日耳曼語支,是由古代從丹麥等斯堪的納維亞半島以及德國、荷蘭及周邊移民至不列顛群島的盎格魯、撒克遜和朱特部落的日耳曼人所說的語言演變而來,并通過英國的殖民活動傳播到了世界各地。下面是小編為你帶來的簡短英語面試情景對話,歡迎閱讀。
簡短英語面試情景對話 1
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
請介紹一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫David, 住在上海,出身于1980年。我的專業是電子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認為你有怎樣的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也非常能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱點和優點是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點就是非常執著,而且學東西非?臁
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有執照或資格證書嗎?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有駕駛執照,我還是注冊會計師。
A: How do you relate to others?
你和別人相處如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。
簡短英語面試情景對話 2
A: I see by your resume that you have been working?
從你簡歷可以看出你一直在工作。
B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.
確實,我在一家美國公司工作過2年。
A: Tell me what you know about our company please.
請告訴我對于本公司你知道些什么?
B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.
好,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事長在紐約創立公司。資本額為10億美金,有5,000雇員, 是美國同行業中最大的企業。
A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?
關于本公司的產品和市場份額你知道些什么?
B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.
貴公司的產品主要在歐洲、美國市場銷售,但是在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。
A: What made you decide to change your job?
你為什么決定換工作?
B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.
我想找一個工作進一步發展自己的事業。
A: May I ask you why you left the former company?
可以問一下你為什么離開以前的公司?
B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.
因為我想換一下工作環境,迎接新的挑戰。
簡短英語面試情景對話 3
A: What is your working experience?
你的工作經歷是怎樣的?
B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.
我在IBM工作過3年。
A: How will your experiences benefit this company?
你的經歷對公司有什么好處?
B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.
我對市場營銷非常熟悉。我能為貴公司開發新的市場,這會增加貴公司的利潤, 讓股東們感到滿意。
A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?
你對這個職位了解嗎,你認為自己合格嗎?
B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.
是的,通過對你們公司的研究,我理解你們的要求,并認為我對這能勝任這個崗位。
A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?
如果能進公司,你想在哪個部門工作?
B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.
可能的話,我想在國際部工作。
A: What starting salary do you expect?
你想要多少起薪?
B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.
我想要每月5000元。
簡短英語面試情景對話 4
A: How long does it take to get here from your home?
從你家到公司要花多少時間。
B: It takes about 40 minutes.
大約40分鐘。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.
是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?
你們的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?
A: How can we get in touch with you?
怎樣有跟你聯系?
B: You can reach me at xxx.
你可以打電話給我,號碼就是xxx。
A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision?
我們決定后如何跟你聯系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.
你可以在下午4點到6點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?
還有問題要問嗎?
B: What are the company's working hours?
公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?
Would I have to work overtime very often?
是否要經常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?
將來有機會到國外工作嗎?
簡短英語面試情景對話 5
問:你是什么時候畢業的,畢業于什么學校,什么專業?
When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?
答:我是1995年畢業的,畢業于南通衛生學校,護干專業。
I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.
問:你已經工作了幾年了?從哪一年開始?
How many years have you been working? From which year?
答:五年了。從1995年開始
Five years .Since 1995
問:你將怎樣花費你的薪水?你想在新加坡掙多少錢?
How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?
答:自己留一部分生活費用,其它寄回去,或存銀行。
I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank
問:你所在的醫院有多少護士,多少醫生?
How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?
答:有100名左右的護士,有80名醫生,還有2名美國來的外籍專家。
About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from
問:到新加坡后如不適應新環境, 新氣候,怎么辦?
What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?
答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再難的苦,我都會挺住,何況逆境會造就人才!
I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me
問:你能自我介紹一下自己嗎?還有關于你的一切。
Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?
答:可以的,我名叫張平,我來自江蘇省啟東市,衛校(中專)學歷,25歲
Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.
問:你在什么單位工作?擔任什么職務?請說明你的工作程序(流程)。
Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.
答:我在啟東市人民醫院工作,擔任護士職務。
I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.
問:你是通過什么知道新加坡的?
In which way do you know Singapore?
答:通過看電視,讀報紙,聽收音機等。
I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.
問:你在醫院里輪班嗎?你們小組里有幾個人。
Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?
答:是的,我是輪班的。我們小組有八個人。
Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.
問:你可以做12小時輪班嗎?如果護士長故意刁難你,怎么辦?
Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?
答:是的,可以的。
Yes, I can.
問:如果病人或病人家屬由于不理解你的工作,對你態度不好,你怎么辦?
If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?
答:首先,我會檢查一下我自己是否有不足之處。如果有,我會向他們道歉;如果沒有,我會耐心地向他們作解釋工作,直到他們滿意為止。
First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.
問:如果他們故意找你麻煩,鬧事,怎么辦?
If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?
答:首先,我不會跟他們吵,罵不還口,打不還手,而是耐心地解釋。解釋無效,我會向上級匯報。當然,我想新加坡是一個文明的國家,應該不會出現這種情況。
簡短英語面試情景對話 6
I:interviewer(面試官) A:applicant(應聘者)
I: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
請介紹一下你自己。
A: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年。我的專業是電子工程。
I: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認為你有怎樣的性格?
A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。
I: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱點和優點是什么?
A: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。
I: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有執照或資格證書嗎?
A: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。
I: How do you relate to others?
你和別人相處如何?
A: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。
I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?
你為什么要來新加坡?
I:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這里的生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。
I:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?
請再說一遍。/對不起,能重復一下嗎?
A:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我。
I:Nope, I have none, thanks!
不,我沒有,謝謝!
BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.
謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。
I:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.
謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的寶貴時間
簡短英語面試情景對話 7
I:what is your major?
A:My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in “Marketing”。 I:Which university are you attending? A:I am attending HIT.
I:Have you received any degrees?
A:Yes. First, I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree. I:What course did you like best?
A:Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it‘s
very useful for my present work. I:Do you feel that you have received a good general training? A:Yes,I have studied in an English training program and a computer training program when I was
in university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school. I:Your resume says you have had half-year experience working in a foreign representative office
in Shanghai, may I ask why you left? A:I worked in a foreign office for one year. However,I left there two years ago because the work
they gave me was boring. I found another job that is more interesting. I:What have you learned from the jobs you have had ?
A:I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at
my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues. I:What‘s your major weak point? A:I haven‘t been involved in international business, so I don’t have any experience, but I have
studied this course in the International Business Training Center. I:Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?
A:No,I haven‘t discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will
understand. I:Any questions?
A:When will I know your decision?
I:We will notify you of our decision by email, is this convenient for you? Thank you for your interest in our company. A:Thank you, Mr. Zhang. Goodbye. I:You will be hearing from us very soon. A:OK. Thank you very much.
簡短英語面試情景對話 8
Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news every day?
托德:嗯,凱里,我將要問你有關新聞的問題。你每天都看新聞嗎?
Kerri: Sometimes.
凱里:有時候。
Todd: How do you follow the news?
托德:你怎么看新聞呢?
Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet.
凱里:嗯,在日本,大多數都是通過廣播或是上網。
Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station?
托德:哦,真的嗎?嗯,哪個電臺呢?
Kerri: NPR, but on the military station.
凱里:美國國家公共電臺,但是是軍事電臺。
Todd: OK. And what internet websites do you listen to?
托德:好的。你在哪個網站上收聽呢?
Kerri: Well, usually it is just AP news or whatever.
凱里:嗯,通常是美聯社新聞或是其他的。
Todd: OK. How much of the news do you think is true?
托德:好的。你認為多數新聞都是真的嗎?
Kerri: I don't know. That's a tough question. I think that because there're so many journalists that often what makes into the papers is fairly accurate, but unfortunately some people leak information that is untrue to sway public opinion, so you have to kind of weed through things and consider why that news story is made public.
凱里:我不知道。這不好回答。我認為那是因為有很多記者經常據實報道,但是不幸的是,有一些人造謠了一些虛假信息,動搖了社會輿論,所以你必須剔除有些事情,并考慮新聞事件公布于眾的原因。
Todd: Yeah. How do most people in your country get the news?
托德:是啊。你所在國家的人們是如何獲取新聞的呢?
Kerri: I think most people in the states get the news from TV and from the main broadcasting stations. The evening news sort of thing.
凱里:我覺得多數人多數人是通過電視和收聽主要的電臺來獲取信息的,晚間新聞什么的。
Todd: OK. Thanks Kerri.
托德:好的。謝謝凱里。
簡短英語面試情景對話 9
A: I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.
B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
A: Thank you!
謝謝
B: What is your name, please?
請問,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我的名字叫張航
B: What is your strongest trait(s)?
能表達一下你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。同時我非常有組織能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
那么你大學主修課程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
在大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。
B: What subject did you major in?
請問,你輔修過什么專業嗎?
A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法
B: Why did you choose this corporation?
你為什么選擇本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
一個公司的文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
請問,你期望的薪資水平是什么樣的?
A: I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
請問,你還有什么疑問嗎?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
請問,我何時能知道你的最終決定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我們將于下周末之前聯系你。
A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。因為我真的對這個職位很感興趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。
A: Goodbye.
再見。
【簡短英語面試情景對話】相關文章:
英語面試對話情景08-16
英語面試的情景對話12-30
英語面試情景對話04-05
英語面試情景對話08-05
面試的英語情景對話09-13
面試英語情景對話07-09
面試英語:外企面試英語情景對話12-08
外企面試的英語情景對話09-21
英語求職面試情景對話10-11