社招英語面試對話
在英語面試中,我們應該怎么樣用英語回答面試官提出的問題呢?以下是小編精心準備的社招英語面試對話,大家可以參考以下內容哦!
外企面試用英語口語集錦【1】
Q: Can yOu sell yOurself in twO minutes? GO fOr it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
A: With my qualificatiOns and experience, I feel I am hardwOrking, respOnsible and diligent in any prOject I undertake. YOur OrganizatiOn cOuld benefit frOm my analytical and interpersOnal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴企業必有價值。
Q: Give me a summary Of yOur current jOb descriptiOn. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
A: I have been wOrking as a cOmputer prOgrammer fOr five years. TO be specific, I dO system analysis, trOuble shOOting and prOvide sOftware suppOrt. 我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。
Q: Why did yOu leave yOur last jOb? 你為什么離職呢?
A: Well, I am hOping tO get an Offer Of a better pOsitiOn. If OppOrtunity knOcks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the &quOt;glass ceiling&quOt; in my current jOb. I feel there is nO
OppOrtunity fOr advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
Q: HOw dO yOu rate yOurself as a prOfessiOnal? 你如何評估自己是位技術人員呢?
A: With my strOng academic backgrOund, I am capable and cOmpetent. 憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am cOnfident that I can relate tO students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
Q: What cOntributiOn did yOu make tO yOur current (previOus) OrganizatiOn? 你對目前/從前的工作企業有何貢獻?
A: I have finished three new prOjects, and I am sure I can apply my experience tO this pOsitiOn. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
Q: What dO yOu think yOu are wOrth tO us? 你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?
A: I feel I can make sOme pOsitive cOntributiOns tO yOur cOmpany in the future. 我覺得我對貴企業能做些積極性的貢獻。
Q: What make yOu think yOu wOuld be a success in this pOsitiOn? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A: My graduate schOOl training cOmbined with my internship shOuld qualify me fOr this particular jOb. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are yOu a multi-tasked individual?DO yOu wOrk well under stress Or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A: Yes, I think sO.
A: The trait is needed in my current(Or previOus) pOsitiOn and I knOw I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
Q: What is yOur strOngest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 樂于助人和關心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense Of humOr. 適應能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。
Q: HOw wOuld yOur friends Or cOlleagues describe yOu? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
(pause a few secOnds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an hOnest, hardwOrking and respOnsible man whO deeply cares fOr his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined persOn. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
Q: What persOnality traits dO yOu admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?
A: I admire a persOn whO is)hOnest, flexible and easy-gOing. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
A: (I like) peOple whO pOssess the &quOt;can dO&quOt; spirit. 有&quOt;實際行動&quOt;的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did yOu develOp as an administrative persOnnel? 作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?
A: I feel that learning hOw tO mOtivate peOple and tO wOrk tOgether as a team will be the majOr gOal Of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標
A: I have refined my management style by using an Open-dOOr pOlicy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
Q: HOw dO yOu nOrmally handle criticism? 你通常如何處理別人的`批評?
A: Silence is gOlden. Just dOn't say anything; Otherwise the situatiOn cOuld becOme wOrse. I dO, hOwever, accept cOnstructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。
A: When we cOOl Off, we will discuss it later. 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。
Q: What dO yOu find frustrating in a wOrk situatiOn? 在工作中,什么事令你不高興?
A: SOmetimes, the narrOw-minded peOple make me frustrated. 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。
A: Minds that are nOt receptive tO new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: HOw dO yOu handle yOur cOnflict with yOur cOlleagues in yOur wOrk? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?
A: I will try tO present my ideas in a mOre clear and civilized manner in Order tO get my pOints acrOss. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。
Q: HOw dO yOu handle yOur failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失?
A: NOne Of us was bOrn &quOt;perfect&quOt;. I am sure I will be given a secOnd chance tO cOrrect my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 Q: What prOvide yOu with a sense Of accOmplishment. 什么會讓你有成就感?
A: DOing my best jOb fOr yOur cOmpany. 為貴企業竭力效勞。
A: Finishing a prOject tO the best Of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個項目。
Q: If yOu had a lOt Of mOney tO dOnate, where wOuld yOu dOnate it tO?Why? 如果你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么企業?為什么?
A: I wOuld dOnate it tO the medical research because I want tO dO sOmething tO help Others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。
A: I prefer tO dOnate it tO educatiOnal institutiOns. 我樂意捐給教育機構。
Q: What is mOst impOrtant in yOur life right nOw? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: TO get a jOb in my field is mOst impOrtant tO me. 對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。
A: TO secure emplOyment hOpefully with yOur cOmpany. 希望能在貴企業任職對我來說最重要。
Q: What current issues cOncern yOu the mOst? 目前什么事是你最關心的?
A: The general state Of Our ecOnOmy and the impact Of China' entry tO WTO On Our industry. 目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。
Q: HOw lOng wOuld yOu like tO stay with this cOmpany? 你會在本企業服務多久呢?
A: I will stay as lOng as I can cOntinue tO learn and tO grOw in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。
Q: COuld yOu prOject what yOu wOuld like tO be dOing five years frOm nOw? 你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?
A: As I have sOme administrative experience in my last jOb, I may use my OrganizatiOnal and planning skills in the future. 我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。
A: I hOpe tO demOnstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an OppOrtunity at a management pOsitiOn wOuld be exciting. 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。
。ㄈ绻辉刚婊卮穑部梢哉f:) It wOuld be premature fOr me tO predict this. 現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。
。ㄉ踔吝可以打趣的說:) HypOthetically speaking, I might be able tO dO yOur current jOb as a directOr. (或 CEO 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range Of pay-scale are yOu interested in? 你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?
A: MOney is impOrtant, but the respOnsibility that gOes alOng with this jOb is what interests me the mOst. 薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。
A: (如果你有家眷,可以說:) TO be frank and Open with yOu, I like this jOb, but I have a family tO suppOrt. 坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。
外企面試英語情景對話【2】
人物介紹: Cindy是應屆畢業的大學生,她成功通過校園招聘的筆試環節,來到夢寐以求的這家外企面試,這是她的第二輪面試,與人力資源部總監CarOline的對話就此展開。
面試場景一:見面問好。
CarOline: Nice tO meet yOu, Cindy. I’m CarOline, HRD Of the cOmpany. Please have a seat.
CarOline: 很高興認識你Cindy。我是人力資源總監CarOline,請坐。
Cindy: Nice tO meet yOu, Ms. CarOline.
Cindy: 你好CarOline女士。
面試場景二:測試應聘者對企業的了解程度。
CarOline: FrOm reviewing yOur resume, I can see that yOu perfOrmed excellently inschOOl.What I want tO knOw is why yOu think yOu’re right fOr this jOb.
CarOline: 從你的簡歷,我可以看出你在校時很優秀。我想知道為什么你認為你適合這份工作。
Cindy: I am always interested in news cOming frOm yOur industry, and I’m deeplyimpressedby yOur cOmpany’s sales perfOrmance. TO have risen 200-percent in the dOmesticmarket Overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I alsO admire and agree with theemplOyeedevelOpmental values that the cOmpany has adOpted. I find that my persOnal gOalsand ideasabOut business OperatiOns fit perfectly with the cOmpanys gOals and missiOnstatement.
Cindy: 我一直關注你們行業的新聞,企業在過去三年里中國市場的業績增長了兩倍,這給我留下了很深的印象。同時我也很喜歡貴企業培養員工的企業文化。我覺得我的個人發展目標、商業理念和企業的目標完全吻合。
CarOline: SO yOu are well aware Of Our cOmpany. It appears that yOu have dOne yOurfairshare Of research.
CarOline: 你對我們企業很了解,看來你提前做了很多功課啊。
Cindy: Yes, in additiOn tO judging whether I am the right fit fOr C&C, I believe thatits alsOcrucial fOr me tO knOw if this cOmpany is right fOr me. Ive been impressed by theservice prOvidedhere by everyOne frOm the receptiOnist tO the assistant. I am cOnfident that Iwill have a veryrewarding and successful career here.
Cindy: 是的,除了判斷我是否符合C&C的要求外,了解企業是否適合我也很關鍵。從前臺到助理的接待都給我留下了深刻印象,我覺得我在這兒能開創有價值而且成功的事業。
面試場景三:團隊合作。
CarOline: COmmitment tO the cOmpany and the team is very impOrtant tO us here.
CarOline: 在我們這里,對企業以及團隊的責任是非常重要的。
Cindy: I am very respOnsible. Whenever I have been assigned tO cOmplete a certain task, myteacher and classmates cOuld always cOunt On me tO achieve the stated task. There is alsOnOneed tO remind me Of what I shOuld dO. I enjOy intermingling and dOing things with Others.
Cindy: 我很有責任心,如果讓我負責一件事,老師和同學們都會很放心。而且我用不著別人提醒我該做什么。我喜歡與人相處,以及和別人一起做事情。
英語面試情景對話【3】
A:I have cOme here fOr the interview fOr Administrative assistant by appOintment. Nice tO meet yOu.
我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.
B: Nice tO meet yOu ,tOO.Please Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
B: Nice tO meet yOu ,tOO.Please Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
A:Thank yOu!
謝謝
B: I: What is yOur name, please?
請問,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫張航
B:what is yOur strOngest trait(s)?
你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A:Well, I apprOach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I dOn't like tO leave things half-dOne.I'm very Organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me abOut the cOurses Of yOur majOr in university.
你大學主修課程有哪些?
A: I majOr in Business administratiOn.I have taken mOre than 50 cOurses in university, including Management, Human resOurces management, Marking,and sO On.
大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。
B: What subject did yOu majOr in?
你輔修過什么技術嗎?
A: I minOr in AccOuntancy.I have learned AccOunting principle,Financial management,EcOnOmics, audit,tax law and sO On.
會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法
B:Why did yOu chOOse this cOrpOratiOn?
你為什么選擇本企業?
A:It was well knOwn fOr its great culture Of keeping imprOving. I think this pOint is very impOrtant in the intense market cOmpetitiOn. It is the infinite fOrce tO make the staff and the cOmpany mOve fOrward.
企業文化、企業發展前景等貴企業素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和企業前進的不竭動力。
B: What are yOur salary expectatiOns?
你期望的薪資水平是什么樣的?
A:I am sure yOu will make me a fair Offer.
我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。
B: DO yOu have any questiOns yOu want tO ask?
你還有什么疑問嗎?
A: I wOnder when will I knOw yOur decisiOn?
我何時能知道你的最終決定?
B: We will get in tOuch with yOu by the end Of next week.
我們將于下周末之前聯系你。
A: Great. I'm lOOking fOrward tO hearing frOm yOu. I am very interested in this pOsitiOn.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。
B: Thank yOu fOr yOur interest in Our cOmpany. GOOdbye.
感謝你如此感興我們企業,再見。
A: GOOdbye.
再見。
【社招英語面試對話】相關文章:
單招空乘面試英語對話01-29
英語對話面試12-06
外企社招面試常見的問題12-18
恒大地產社招面試經驗06-21
英語面試簡單英語對話01-09
英語面試常用對話12-07
面試英語范文對話12-07
英語面試簡單對話12-06
英語面試流程對話12-06