- 相關推薦
英文簡歷寫作:離職的原因
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人離職的理由:希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛的經驗。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去職原因,是希望在廣告業方面發展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我為照顧住在遠地的年老母親,而申請辭職。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人離職的理由是這樣:本人深知無升遷的機會。
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
本人希望在出口公司能獲得更多的經驗,故愿轉職。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由于希望獲得更高的職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前去職。
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
我為了找更高之職位,而請求去職。
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服務的公司解散,只好去職。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
畢業后因找到工作辭去兼職。
【英文簡歷寫作:離職的原因】相關文章:
英文簡歷離職原因詞匯08-12
英文簡歷怎樣表達離職原因06-15
英文簡歷寫作技原因常用語06-13
介紹離職原因常用詞匯(英文簡歷)06-13
英文簡歷寫作范例08-02
英文簡歷寫作入門08-05
英文簡歷的寫作要求08-26
秘書的英文簡歷寫作06-10
翻譯英文簡歷寫作06-11
英文簡歷寫作流程06-10