關于健身中心會員制度的英語口語
現在去健身中心健身是很多人鍛煉身體的選擇,下面是小編整理的關于健身中心的會員制度的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!
Receptionist:
Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么可以幫忙的嗎?
Shirley:
Yes, my best friend is a little out of shape now. She wants to join a fitness club. And I come over here to ask some information about the courses.
我的好朋友有點發胖了。她想報一個健身班。我來幫她問問相關的'課程信息。
Receptionist:
OK, madam. Don't worry. Our club will solve all her problems.
好的,女士。不要擔心。我們俱樂部會解決她所有的困擾。
Shirley:
This is my first time here. Can you explain your services in detail?
這是我第一次來這。你能夠詳細給我介紹下你們的服務嗎?
Receptionist:
No problem. There are three types of membership here, for a period of onemonth, half year and whole year.
沒問題,這有三種不同的會員卡,包括月卡,半年卡和年卡。
Shirley:
That's nice. Is there any discount?
好的,有打折嗎?
Receptionist:
Yes, madam, your friend is very lucky. In this month all the customers will enjoy 20% discount.
嗯,女士,你朋友很幸運。在這個月里所有的顧客都會享受8折。
Shirley:
Along with the quality of your services? Whatever, just kidding. By the way, do you accept the credit card?
你們的服務也是享受8折?開玩笑啦。順便問下,你們這可以使用信用卡嗎?
Receptionist:
Of course, we accept check and credit card.
當然,我們這接受支票和信用卡。
Shirley:
And what about your after-sale service?
你們的售后服務怎樣?
Receptionist:
You don't have to worry about a thing. If there is any problem, you can call us any time 24 hours.
你不用擔心。如果有任何問題,你可以隨時給我打電話。
Shirley:
That's exactly what I want. One more thing, can I reschedule the course when I'm not available?
那正是我想要的。還有一件事,如果我沒有時間,我能重新安排我的課程嗎?
Receptionist:
Yes, only within the effective period.
可以的,但只能在有效期內。
Shirley:
Can I quit the course once I've get started?
如果已經開課了,我能夠退課嗎?
Receptionist:
Of course, as long as you have enough excuses for yourself.
當然,只要你有足夠的理由說服自己。
Shirley:
Oh, don't worry. We've never done that.
這個不用當心,我們從沒做過此類事情。
【關于健身中心會員制度的英語口語】相關文章:
6.會員管理的法則