朗文少兒英語教學:蕩秋千和滑梯
導語:相信大家對秋千和滑梯一點都不陌生,下面我們一起來學習關于秋千和滑梯的英語,歡迎大家閱讀。
Backpack: Swinging And Sliding
朗文少兒英語:蕩秋千和滑梯
Julien: Hello! It's time for Backpack. Look at me, I'm batting the ball. Look at the children. They are on the playground. And here's a song about children on the playground.
你們好!歡迎回到朗文少兒英語。看著我,我正在擊打籃球?纯催@些孩子,他們正在公園里。這有一首歌關于在公園里的.孩子的。
Singing time
唱歌時間
Julien: Now it's your turn to sing.
現在輪到你們來唱了。
Singing time
唱歌時間
Julien: Marria is at the playground today. She's jumping up and down. Look, here comes Matt.
瑪麗亞正在公園里玩耍。她正在上下跳?,馬克來了。
Marria: Hey, Matt, I'm playing hopscotch.
嘿,馬克。我正在玩跳房子游戲。
Matt: Hey, Marria. Look, a jungle gym. Hey, wait! That's a race.
嘿,瑪麗亞?矗逝兰。嘿,等等!我們來個比賽!
Marria: A race?
比賽?
Matt: Yeah, a race. Like this.
對,比賽。就像這樣。
Julien: This is fun, a race. And the race is on. Matt, and the Marria, on your mark, get set, go!
非常有趣啊,比賽。比賽要開始了,馬克和瑪麗亞,各就各位,預備開始,出發!
Matt's first. He's climbing on the jungle gym. But wait. Now Marria is climbing the jungle gym.
馬克領先著,他正爬上立方格架子了。等等,瑪麗亞也爬上立方格架子了。
Matt's sliding down the slide. And Marria is, too.
馬克從滑梯上滑下來,瑪麗亞也是。
Now Marria is swinging, and the Matt is swinging on the swing, too.
現在瑪麗亞蕩秋千了,馬克也是。
Now Matt's running. Marria's running. They are both running. And end who's the winner. I don't know. Let's watch. Marria is the winner.
馬克跑起來,瑪麗亞也跑起來。他們同時跑起來了。最后誰是勝利者。我不知道。讓我們一起來看看,旣悂喪莿倮。
Julien: Well, race is a lot of fun. Well, that's all the time for today. I'm walking, no one running out off here. Goodbye.
哇,比賽很有趣啊。這就是今天節目的內容,我正在走路,沒有人跑步啊。再見!
【朗文少兒英語教學:蕩秋千和滑梯】相關文章:
朗文少兒英文口語學習曲:動物06-12
有關新朋友和舊朋友的朗文少兒英文歌08-21
關于時間的朗文英語少兒歌曲08-21
朗文少兒英文口語練習歌露天市場08-18
朗文少兒口語練習歌曲:美味的食物06-14
朗文少兒英文歌:我的家人06-12