- 商務英語情景口語對話 推薦度:
- 相關推薦
商務英語情景口語大全
引導語:日常商務活動中,遇到不同的情景可以按照情景說話,下面請閱讀由應屆畢業生培訓網為您整理的情景口語。
1.Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counselor''s office of the Embassy of the People''s Republic of China in……, we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by a start of some Practical transactions.
從中華人民共和國駐…大使館商務參贊處獲悉貴公司名稱和地址,現借此機會與貴方通信,意在達成一些實際交易為開端,以建立業務關系。
2. We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.
從中國國際貿易促進會獲悉,你們有意采購電器用具。
。
3. Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of …… goods produced in ……
駐貴地的中國領事向我們介紹,你公司是…生產…(商品)的大出口商
4. From ……, we have obtained your name and address and understand that you are experienced importers of …… We have pleasure in offering you …… of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.
從…獲悉你們行名及地址并了解你們是……有經驗的進口商,F向你們開報…,盼能在貴地市場推銷。
5. We learn from …… that your firm specializes in ……, and would like to establish business relationship with you.
從…獲悉你公司專門經營…,現愿與你公司建立業務關系。
6. Through the courtesy of…… we have learned that you are one of the representative importers of ……
承……的介紹,獲悉你們是……有代表性的進口商之一。
7. Your name and address has been given to us by Messrs. J. Smith & Co., Inc., in New York, who have informed us that your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.
據紐約司密斯公司所告,得悉你公司名稱和地址,并得知你們…日本東京商會已把你行介紹給我們。
9. The…… Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform us that you are one of the leading importers (exporters) of …… and are interested in trading with China in these lines ……
承貴地…銀行通知,你們是…的主要進口商(出口商),并有意與中國進行這些方面的貿易。
10. We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese ……,which comes within the frame of our business activities.
據了解,你們是中國…(商品)有潛力的買主,而該商品正屬我們的業務經營范圍。
11. Through your trade delegation that recently paid a visit to this country, we learned that you are well-established importers of …… and are writing to you in the hope of receiving your orders from time to time.
通過貴國最近來訪的貿易代表團,我們了解到你們是信譽良好的…進口商,現發信給你們,盼能不斷地接到你們的定單。
12. We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.
我們欣然寄發這封自薦信,希望是互利關系的前奏。
13. We have the Pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with the hope that we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your business extension.
我們有幸自薦,盼望能有機會與你們合作,擴展業務。
14. We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up business relations with your firm.
我們冒昧通信,以期待與貴公司建立業務關系。
15. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in Light Industrial Goods.
現向貴司自我介紹,我們是國營公司,專門經營輕工業品。
16. As you may be well aware, we are a state-operated corporation handling such items as …… in both import and export business
也許你們已有所知,我們是國營公司,經營……(商品)的進出口業務。
17.This is a quality product.
這是一種高質量的產品。
18.Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
這批大衣質量高、成色好。
19.Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
我們的石英技術世界聞名,相信我們生產的手表具有高質量。
20.Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
雖然價格偏高,但我們的產品質量很好。
21.Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。
22.The equipment are of good quality and very useful.
這些器械質量好,用處大。
23.Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.
我們的產品質高價低。
24.We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我們已經收到貴處來的貨,質量很好。
25.We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.
我們已經收到了上星期天你方寄來的樣品。
26.We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.
這里是一號和二號樣貨。
27.Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我們的質量完全以貨樣為準。
28.We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.
我們銷售產品是以貨樣為標準,而不是憑過去任何一批貨的質量。
29.You know we sell our tea according to our samples.
你們知道我們是憑銷售貨樣銷售茶葉的。
30.You can see the difference between these grades.
你可以看看這些等級的差別。
31.These two grades are very much in demand.
這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。
32.We are in urgent need of these two grades.
我們現在急需這兩種等級的貨。
33.The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.
這批貨的顏色比上批要暗許多。
34.No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.
你們一定收到了質量低劣產品的到貨抽樣。
35.I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.
我必須通知貨物的規格。
36.Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?
你們收到了按我方目錄所列的產品規格了嗎?
37.The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。
38.We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.
我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。
39.The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.
“雙魚”牌商標不錯,圖案新穎。
40.The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
那新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮艷。
41.We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。
42.I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到貴公司來投保的。
43.Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
張先生在中國人民保險公司的辦公室接待了威廉先生。
44.After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
裝船后,我到保險公司去投保。
45.When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么時候將這批茶葉投保?
46.All right. Let's leave insurance now.
好吧,保險問題就談到這里。
47.I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是來解釋這件保險的不幸事件的。
48.I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我該說你們已經糾正了我對保險的看法。
49.This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
這個問訊處為顧客提供大量關于貨物投保方面的信息。
50.The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保險責任范圍內,保險公司就應負責賠償。
【商務英語情景口語】相關文章:
商務英語情景口語對話精選06-19
商務英語常用口語09-23
商務英語口語06-19
見面和分手情景的英語口語08-31
商務英語實用口語語錄06-19
bec商務英語常用口語06-19
商務英語口語對話06-19
加班商務英語口語08-28
關于實用的商務英語口語08-24