日常商務英語:貨運要求及答復
671.Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in
your favour established by us.
收到我方開具的以你方為受益人的信用證后,請盡可能減少延誤發貨
672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.
我們希望新年急需的貨物能及時送達
673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
我們希望你做出必要的`安排以使貨物準時到達
674.Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right
season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
你能將交貨期定在不遲于五月嗎,你知道,六月正是該貨的旺季,如果遲于六月,我們將錯
過銷售季節
675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
你能確認在十月份將該訂單的貨發出嗎
676.Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?
12月初該批貨在大連上岸是否可能
677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.
我們需要貨物不遲于一個月以為銷售季節做準備
678.Please send us the shipment by train.
請通過火車發貨給我們
679.Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
請下月初通過一流的汽船發貨給我們
680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
由于我們急需此貨,我們要求空運
681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
如能及時安排此貨發出,我們將不勝感激
682.You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract.
Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
你方應根據合同第9款規定的時間發貨,不經允許,不得改變路線
683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
請將合同中的貨裝到我方指定的船上
684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel,
ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
在船期前10-15日,你方通過傳真告訴我們船名、船抵達時間和船運代理人名字
685.The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of
corresponding invoice.
箱單上應該標明重量、號碼和相應的發票日期
686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together
with the shipment.
你方應隨船發一份裝運單副本到目的地港
687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping
documents that we will need to get the shipment.
所有裝運細節完成后,請將裝運單據寄給我們用于提貨
688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will
repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
發貨事宜已辦妥,運輸費由貴司支付,我們將根據原始的單據支付運費
689.You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality,
specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
你應該保證貨物與合同規定的質量、規格和性能等所有方面相一致
690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays
arrival to some extent.
我們寧愿直航,因為轉運增加破損風險,也會因某些方面延遲抵達
【日常商務英語:貨運要求及答復】相關文章:
外貿英語之運貨要求及答復01-15
商務英語的翻譯標準及要求09-28
商務英語日常對話08-21
在商務英語中對包裝的建議及要求12-17
貨運保險及索賠辦理流程08-17
國際貨運代理及空運流程08-10
商務英語與日常英語的區別08-18
商務英語關于工作的日?谡Z11-16
商務英語專業大學生實習目的及要求11-04
最新國際貨運代理責任及分類11-10