職場支招:減薪,我該如何面對你?
How to Handle a Pay Cut
如何應對減薪
Perhaps you've noticed that business has slowed down around your office, which could be a sign that your company has fallen on tough times. The good news, you learn, is that you still have a job. But before you can say, "Whew," you learn the bad news: Your salary is being reduced.
你可能已經注意到辦公室里的業務已經減緩下來了,這是你們公司在經濟困難時期下滑的表現.好消息是你仍然有一份工作.但是在你松口氣之前,你馬上聽到了不好的消息:你減薪了.
Make No Accept-ion
不接受
When your supervisor breaks the news to you about your pay cut, do not accept anything immediately. In other words, refrain from conveying any type of agreement, either verbally or in writing. If pushed, you may say something to the effect of "This is a lot to process right now. I need to think about this and discuss it with my family this evening."
當被上司告之減薪時,不要馬上就接受一切.也就是不要訂立任何口頭或書面形式的協議.如果他們催你的話,你可以這樣說"這不是現在就能決定的事情.我要好好考慮一下,晚上回去和我家人商量下這件事情."
What you want to do is buy yourself some time. Why? You need to find out all the facts surrounding a salary reduction before you accept it. A pay cut can affect your future severance package and compensation for unused sick or vacation days as those numbers are usually calculated based on your current salary -- as are unemployment benefits. Also, the reduced compensation could affect salary negotiations with future employers as your last salary of record could be significantly less than what you are really worth.
你要做的是為自己爭取一點時間.為什么?因為在你接受之前你要找出有關減薪的所有原因.減薪會影響到你將來的.遣散費、病假或其他假期的補償費、以及失業補貼,因為這些費用都是按照你當前的薪資來計算的.另外,減薪也會影響你將來找工作時和你未來的雇主協商你的薪資問題,因為你的上一份薪資明顯比你的價值要低.
Just the Facts
查清事實
Once you're no longer reeling from the shock, go on a fact-finding mission. Questions to ask your superiors include:
一旦你從震驚中恢復過來,就開始找出事實的真相吧.你可以問上司的問題包括:
1) Is this a mandatory or voluntary pay cut?
這次減薪是強制的還是自愿的?
2) How much will your pay be lowered by?
你會降低多少?
3) Who else is affected by the pay cut?
其他還有什么人也會減薪?
4) How long will the pay cut last?
減薪會持續多久?
5) Could there be retroactive reimbursement?
是否有什么補償措施?
6) How will this affect raises, bonuses and benefits?
減薪會對以后的加薪,福利等產生有什么樣的影響?
7) Are you going to have to work longer hours or take on additional tasks?
我是否需要長時間的加班或做其他額外的工作?
8) What are the company's plans to turn things around?
公司有什么改善措施?
Questions to ask yourself include:
可以問自己的問題包括:
1) How much do you need this job?
你有多需要這份工作?
2) Do you have faith that the company will recover from this setback?
你是否確信公司會從這次危機中恢復?
3) Can you trust what your superiors are telling you?
你是否相信你上司說的話?
4) Is it time to move on?
是不是到了該前進的時間了?
After gathering information outwardly and inwardly, you may want to speak with an employment attorney to explore all of your legal options and your rights.
收集了表面和內在的原因后,你可能需要和一位職業律師談談,研究下你合法的權利和選擇.
【職場支招:減薪,我該如何面對你?】相關文章:
職場英語面對減薪的方法10-30
你如何面對創業之路的職場測試10-24
如何面對職場競爭10-14
你該如何面對面試考官的冷臉08-19
教師該如何面對心理問題08-22
職場人員該如何減壓11-10
如何正確面對職場壓力10-14
初涉職場hr為你支招新人法則09-09
面對危機企業該如何處理08-28
如何面對困難職場勵志句子06-13