1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 餐廳禮儀英語

        時間:2020-11-25 08:52:05 禮儀英語 我要投稿

        餐廳禮儀英語范文

          Scene 1 -Breakfast:

        餐廳禮儀英語范文

          S: Good morning, Welcome to Cafe Plus, Sir/Madam. What would you like to have?

          早上好,歡迎光臨尚苑西餐廳。您想吃點什么嗎,先生/女士?

          C: I would like some eggs.

          我想吃雞蛋。

          S: How would you like the eggs to be cooked, fried egg, scrambled eggs, poached eggs or boiled eggs, Sir/Madam?

          您要煎蛋,炒蛋,波蛋亦或煮蛋,先生/夫人?

          C: I would like fried eggs.

          我要煎蛋

          S: How would you like the eggs to be fried,sunny side up or over easy, Sir/Madam?

          雙面煎還是單面煎?

          C:Sunny side up please.

          單面煎

          S:Please wait a moment, it will be ready in a few minutes.

          請稍等,幾分鐘就好。

          C:Thank you.

          謝謝

          S: Your sunny side up fried eggs is ready, Sir/ Madam.

          這是您的單面煎蛋。

          C:Thank you.

          謝謝

          S: Is there anything else I can offer, Sir/Madam?

          還需要點別的什么嗎?

          C: No,thank you.

          不,謝謝。

          Scene 2 - Salad Station:

          S: Woul dyou like to have some appetizer, Sir/Madam ?

          您想來點開胃菜嗎?

          We have traditional Caesar Salad, lobster Salad, Smoked Norwegian Salmon,Three Large California Sushi Rolls.

          我們有傳統凱撒沙拉,龍蝦沙拉,煙熏挪威三文魚和三色加州壽司卷。

          C: I would like lobster salad.

          我想要來一份龍蝦沙拉。

          S: Please wait a moment, it will be ready in a few minutes.

          請稍等,幾分鐘就好。

          C: Thank you.

          謝謝。

          S: Would you like something to drink, Sir/Madam? We have different fruit juice for you choose.

          請問您需要什么喝的嗎,先生/女士?我們有不同的`果汁供您選擇。

          C:Please give me a glass of apple juice.

          請給我一杯蘋果汁。

          S: Is there anything else I could offer,Sir/ Madam?

          您還需要點別的什么嗎?

          C: No,thank you.

          不了,謝謝。

          Scene 3 -Carving Station:

          C:Excuse me, I would like some roast meat.

          打擾,我想吃點烤肉。

          S:There are roasted beef, fish and lamb,Sir/Madam?

          有烤牛肉、魚肉和羊肉,您喜歡哪樣呢?

          C: Which would you like to recommend?

          你有什么好推薦的嗎?

          S: All of them are very delicious, I would like to recommend the roasted lamb.

          都不錯,我推薦您嘗試一下我們的烤羊肉。

          C: No,I don't like lamb.

          不,我不喜歡羊肉。

          S: May I suggest roast fish to you?It is healthy,high protein but low fat.

          烤魚怎么樣,健康,高蛋白低脂。

          C:That's great.

          好吧。

          S: It may take several minutes, shall I deliver it to your table once it cooked, Sir/Madam?

          可能需要幾分鐘烤?竞煤笪規湍偷侥奈蛔由虾脝?

          C:Thank you.

          謝謝。

          S: We also have some condiments for the roasted meat,such as fresh garden vegetables fresh asparagus tips or mixed seasonal Salads plus mashed potatoes.

          我們還有一些配菜可供選擇,例如新鮮蔬菜,蘆筍或者什錦沙拉配土豆泥。

        【餐廳禮儀英語范文】相關文章:

        餐廳迎賓接待禮儀08-08

        餐廳廚師英語簡歷范文08-01

        餐廳服務禮儀培訓內容10-11

        西餐禮儀英語范文11-28

        西餐餐廳禮儀的基本常識-飲食禮儀12-31

        餐桌禮儀英語參考范文12-09

        禮儀教育英語范文11-26

        餐廳服務員禮儀培訓知識08-21

        禮儀英語:西餐禮儀11-15

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>