接待禮儀英語口語示例
禮儀是人類為維系社會正常生活而要求人們共同遵守的最起碼的道德規范,它是人們在長期共同生活和相互交往中逐漸形成,并且以風俗、習慣和傳統等方式固定下來。以下是小編為大家整理的接待禮儀英語口語示例,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助大家。
接待禮儀英語口語示例1
久仰,久仰!
I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
I have long desired to meet you.
久違了。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
It’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久聞大名。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
這次由我負責全程陪同你們。
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
歡迎你到中國來。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上還好吧?
Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight. 或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?
謝謝你專程來接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您貴姓?/您怎么稱呼?
May I know your name,please?
很高興見到你。您怎么稱呼
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr?(可以用拖長問話的辦法來詢問對方的姓名)
中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
這是給您準備的日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告訴我。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it
together.If there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要幫忙的.盡管說。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
Just let me know if you need anything.
我們安排你住在城里的酒店.離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。
We’ve arranged for you to stay inHotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式會談以外.我們也為大家安排了一些游覽活動。
In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待著您的再次來訪。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向問好。
Remember me to / Say hello tofor me.
不用謝,這是我們應該做的。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
歡迎再來!
Do come again.
接待禮儀英語口語示例2
情景一:當到飛機場去迎接國外客人時,客人下了飛機朝你走過來時……
客人: Nice to meet you !
回答: Nice to meet you , too !
客人: How do you do ?
回答: How do you do ?
如客人未向你打招呼,只有目光接觸時,此時要微笑著說:
Welcome you !
情景二:當國外客人準備上車時,司機應馬上反應,為客人打開車門,并用手擋住車門的上方,可以說……
Please!
下車時,幫客人打開車門,并用手擋住車門的上方:
Please! After you !
你先請!
貼士: 為客人提供任何服務時,都要說: Please !
情景三: 當客人坐上車,基于禮貌,他可能會問及你的'姓名……
客人: What’s your name ?
回答: My name is ROSE .
貼士: 最好給自已取個英文名。
情景四:當國外客戶向你表示感謝,要懂得接受他的謝意……
客人:Thank you ! (Thanks)
回答:My pleasure !
我的榮幸
或: You’re welcome !
不用客氣
情景五:把客人送到酒店道再見:
1、See you !
如果此時天色已晚,也可說:
3、Good night !
或
4、Have a sweet dream !
當客戶過來問你洗手間在哪,回答時……
客戶:Where is the toilet , please ?
或: Could you tell me where I can wash my hands ?
回答:Please turn left (right) at the corner
或: Let me show you to go 。
讓我指引您去
當客人問你時,你沒聽明白時,……
1、I’m sorry ! I beg you pardon ?
此時客人重復意思時,你明白了他的意思,……
2、I see , please ……
當客人坐下,需要上飲料時,需敲門進去,眼睛平視客人,聲音要柔和.
1、Would you like some drink , sir ? Coffee or tea and coke , please ?
先生,請問您想要點什么飲料,是咖啡,茶或是可樂 ?
客人:Coffee please . Thanks !
回答:My pleasure
當客人向你走過來,并且眼睛注視你時,應臉帶微笑,用眼睛平視對方。
1、What can I do for you ?
或:Would you like some help ?
客人:I want some handkerchiefs .
回答:Here you are . Please .
當有客人的來電時,需敲門進去,走進對方身邊告之……
1、Excuse me , Please answer the telephone .
客人:Thank you ! Where ?
回答:Information desk . Please .
接待禮儀英語口語示例3
一、接待服務
1.當我們想要與客人確認房間預訂情況的時候,可以這樣說:
(1)What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什么樣的房間?
(2)Have you got a booking?
您預訂了嗎?
(3)A single room or a double room?
要單人間還是雙人房間?
2.確認好房間后,為了了解客人的個人信息,我們可以這樣問:
(1)May I see your passport?
我能看一下您的護照嗎?
(2)Could you fill in this form, please?
請您填一下這張登記表好嗎?
(3)Could you sign your name, please?
請您簽一下名,好嗎?
3.最后,若還要向客人詢問其他問題,可以這樣說:
(1)How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ?
先生,請問您是用現金付款還是用信用卡付賬?
(2)Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?
您知道您是由哪個單位負責接待的嗎?
(3)Could you keep your room key until you check out ?
請您在住宿期間自己保管鑰匙,直到結帳離開。
二、收銀服務
1.要與客人核對賬單情況,可以這樣說:
(1)Here is your bill. It‘s2000Yuan in all.
這是您的賬單?偣2000元。
(2)Please check it and sign here.
請核對一下,在這里簽個字。
(3)May I check the details for you , please?
我能為您核對賬單上的詳細內容嗎?
(4)We''ll have to charge you $10 extra.
我們要向您額外收10美元。
2.若在收款時遇到問題,我們可以這樣說:
(1)I am sorry, sir ,there has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it .
對不起,先生,您的帳單算錯了。請稍候,我馬上把它改過來。
(2)Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?
先生,您的行李拿下來了嗎?能請您在行李拿下來后再結帳嗎?
(3)Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.
對不起,您的信用卡已經止付。根據銀行規定要取消。
【接待禮儀英語口語示例】相關文章:
接待禮儀的英語口語09-14
公司接待禮儀英語口語11-18
關于接待禮儀的英語口語12-28
會議接待禮儀08-08
職場接待禮儀01-21
公務接待禮儀12-16
接待禮儀201512-16
禮儀接待英語11-11
拜訪禮儀和接待禮儀09-13
會展接待必備英語口語08-21