英語禮儀用語
1樓
I've heard so much about you.
好久不見了!
Long time no see.
辛苦了!
You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友們!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
閣下(多用于稱呼大使)
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit
Beijing.
對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京過得怎么樣?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
歡迎美商來北京投資。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
歡迎多提寶貴意見。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虛此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
請代我問候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感謝光臨!
Thank you so much for coming.
歡迎再來!
Hope you'll come again.
歡迎以后多來北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
請留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
愿為您效勞!
At your service!
為…舉行宴會/宴請
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
歡迎宴會
Welcome dinner
便宴
Informal dinner
午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)
Luncheon
便餐
Light meal
工作午餐
Working luncheon
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
答謝宴會
Return dinner
告別宴會
Farewell dinner
慶功宴
Glee feast
招待會
Reception
慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
雞尾酒會
Cocktail party
茶話會
Tea party
包餐/點餐
Table d'hote/a la carte
上菜
Serve a courst
您的`位置在這里。
Here is your seat.
請入席!
Please have a seat.
歡聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
請隨便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
請各位隨意用餐。
Help yourself please.
您喝點什么?
What would you like to drink?
現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提議為…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
請各位舉杯并同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯!
Here's to you!
祝你健康!
To your health!
我要為此干杯!
I'll drink to that!
隨量!
Whatever you like!
我失陪一會兒!
Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,請多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
【英語禮儀用語】相關文章:
英語交際禮儀用語01-07
禮儀英語之交際禮儀用語06-09
西餐禮儀及英語用語08-18
打電話禮儀英語用語08-07
英語知識之交際禮儀用語02-06
交際禮儀的英語用語12-27
英語小知識之交際禮儀用語07-15
禮儀英語郵件的常用語06-13
表示歡迎的禮儀英語用語07-21
交際禮儀用語01-02