談判商務英語實用對話
A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高興見到你。
B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很興奮能有機會.拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。
A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我們以前沒有見過吧?
B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想沒有。
A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。
B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯
A: Here’s my name card. 這是我的名片。
B: And here’s mine. 這是我的。
A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我們公司的銷售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以為你服務的嗎?
B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我們公司要購進一批電腦,作為采購經理的秘書,我想了解一下你們的產品。
A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司從事進出口貿易5年來,已經擁有很多專業的,資質良好的合作商。公司信譽良好,發展了很多長期合作伙伴,期待與你們的合作。
B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下貴公司的產品,希望您能為我詳細的介紹。相信通過與貴公司的合作,我們會擴大在中國的市場占有率,中國的消費需求很強勁
A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很樂意提供您所需要的關于它的進一步的信息。
A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我們進口了一種新產品我想知道您是否可以看看貨?
B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,這就是我所感興趣的那種樣式。
B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些規格呢?
A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。如果您看一下手冊的第8頁,就會在那兒找到所有的規格。
B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我關心的是貨物的質量。哦,好的。關于使用壽命呢?
A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我們的實驗表明這種樣式至少可以使用50,000小時,大約10年.
B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/這是這種設備的平均數據嗎?
A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差還很遠。這種比在它的價格范圍內的任何其他樣式都要高出1萬小時左右。
B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?這一點給我印象頗深。
A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我們的產品最暢銷。我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。
B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不過如果這種設備在我們使用的時候發生故障,該怎么辦呢?
A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦發生那樣的情況,同我們最近的辦事處聯系,他們會馬上派人過去的。
B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?
A: unit price is 5000yuan.單價5000元
B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量購買,你們提供折扣嗎?
A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我們確實這樣做。通常的數目是5%左右,但那還要根據訂貨的多少來定。
B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我認為你的價格太高,我們不能接受。你們可以降低價格嗎?
A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable對不起,我們很難再降價了。.我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。
B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你們的價格,有點高。我們要買很多。
A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,這是最低價了。
B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考慮,您可以接受付款交單或承兌交單嗎?
A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我們只接受不可撤銷的信用證,憑裝運單據付款。
B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道這么大的金額的信用證,費用很大,同時積壓我們的資金。如果您能接受付款交單或承兌交單的話,我們會很感激的。
A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.
李:對此我非常抱歉,我們對所有客戶都是用信用證來付款。
B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,開信用證對您來說沒有影響,但對我們影響很大。 .
A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.
李:事實上對我們也有影響的,它能給我們銀行的保護。
B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在這個月前發貨的話,我將同意開立信用證。
A:All right 好吧
B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing
并且我想了解一下你們的常規包裝方法。
A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.當然是紙箱了。我們通常還用尼龍帶加固。
B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包裝必須十分堅固,以承受粗魯的搬運。
A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我們的貨物從未發生過破損現象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破損我們賠償。
B:How do you usually move your goods? 你們習慣使用哪種方式運輸?
A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.輪船,并且用輪船,我們承擔運費。
A:that is great,太好了
B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我們訂100臺電腦。讓我們來簽合同吧,質量必須與樣品一樣。合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。
A: of couse.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很興奮我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。
【談判商務英語對話】相關文章:
常用商務英語談判對話10-09
商務英語:商務談判對話實例12-10
商務談判英語對話談判02-20
商務英語談判技巧:談判的成功秘訣03-23
商務英語對話03-24
商務英語談判技巧02-20
經典的商務英語談判句式10-11
商務談判對話實例10-10
商務談判英文對話10-29
商務英語價格談判表達03-06