- 相關推薦
徐志摩詩篇-再別康橋中英版
《再別康橋》是現代詩人徐志摩膾炙人口的詩篇,抒發了對康橋依依惜別的深情。
Very quietly I take my leave, 輕輕的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我輕輕的來;
Quietly I wave goodbye 我輕輕的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作別西邊的云彩.
The golden willows by the riverside , 那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕陽中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves , 波光里的艷影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我心頭蕩漾.
The floating heart growing in the sludge 軟泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招搖;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一條水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees , 那樹蔭下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,而是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds, 揉碎在浮藻間,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. 沉淀著彩虹似的夢.
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream, 尋夢?撐一支長篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青處漫溯.
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight, 滿載一船星輝,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星輝斑斕里放歌.
But I cann't sing aloud, 我不能放歌,
Quieness is my farewell music; 悄悄是別離的笙簫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me, 夏蟲也為我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tolight! 沉默是今晚的康橋!
Very quietly I take my leave, 悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I come here; 正如我悄悄的來;
Gently I flick my sleeves , 我揮一揮衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不帶走一片云彩.
【徐志摩詩篇-再別康橋中英版】相關文章:
徐志摩 再別康橋08-08
徐志摩《再別康橋》經典語錄09-02
再別康橋英版08-02
簡愛經典愛情語錄中英版09-19
傷感愛情語錄中英版06-05
泰戈爾經典語錄中英版07-22
泰戈爾詩集選-《流螢蟲》中英版07-19
中英文版簡愛經典語錄07-22
簡愛經典語錄中英文版10-18
徐志摩經典語句09-12