1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 英語求職面試對話

        時間:2023-10-20 17:25:03 許清 求職英語 我要投稿

        英語求職面試對話(通用22篇)

          英語求職面試過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那錄取機會必定大大增加。下面小編為你整理了英語求職面試對話范本,希望能幫到你!

        英語求職面試對話(通用22篇)

        ▼目錄▼
        【1】英語求職面試對話:關于應聘原因【7】英語求職面試對話:離職原因
        【2】英語求職面試對話:關于工作經驗【8】英語求職面試對話:專業與優點
        【3】英語求職面試對話:關于工作技能【9】英語求職面試對話:教育背景
        【4】英語求職面試對話:關于個人情況【10】英語求職面試對話:薪酬福利
        【5】英語求職面試對話:如何看待工作【11】英語求職面試對話:外企面試常見問題
        【6】英語求職面試對話:工作成就【12】英語求職面試對話

          英語求職面試對話:關于應聘原因1

          B: May I come in?

          我可以進來嗎?

          HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?

          請進,我是XXX,這個公司的經理。你叫什么名字。

          B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.

          你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你

          HR:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?

          你好,今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的`。對于這個工作,我們需要刻苦能干的人,你覺得你能適應這樣的工作嗎?

          B:Oh, yes, I think so.

          恩,我想我能。

          HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.

          好吧。那就說說你的情況吧,或者介紹一下自己。

          B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.

          我叫xxx來自xxx大學

          HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job?

          你為何選定到此地來謀職?

          B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.

          我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作。

          HR:What interest you most about this job?

          你對這份工作最感興趣的是什么?

          B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.

          我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。

          HR:Why should I hire you?

          我為什么要聘請你?

          B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

          我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作

          HR: When can you begin?

          你何時能開始工作?

          B: Immediately.

          馬上就可以

          HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.

          所以現在你可以回去了,我們很快就會通知你

          B:I will wait patiently, thank you.

          我會耐心等待的,謝謝

          英語求職面試對話:關于應聘原因2

          i: i know in your resume that you have worked in yourpresent company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?

          i: 從你的簡歷中,我知道你已經在現在這個公司工作3年了,能告訴我為什么你想辭去現在這個工作來我們公司嗎?

          a: because the job i am doing in mypresent company is of no challenge, but i like challenge.your firm is ayoung organisation with many innovative ideas. it has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge i am looking for.

          a: 我離開這個公司是因為現在這個工作沒有挑戰性,但我喜歡挑戰。貴公司是一家具有創新精神的年輕公司,自創建XX年以來,在市場拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能為你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。

          i: why do you think you are qualified for this position?

          i: 為什么你認為你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?

          a: i haveexcellent communication skills and i am familiar with theprocedures for thelast company i worked for. besides, i am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

          a: 我的人際交往能力很強。在我工作的.上個公司,我熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關系技能。

          英語求職面試對話:關于應聘原因3

          A:Why do you want to join us?

          您為什么想到我們公司工作呢?

          B:The reason for my application for this position is simple. My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

          我應聘這份工作的原因很簡單。我所受的教育和我的`資歷使我能勝任這份工作。

          A:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

          您有什么需要本公司特別考慮的問題嗎?

          B:Oh, just one thing, could you give me some ideas of the pay?

          噢,只有一件,能請您說明一下薪水嗎?

          A:What salary do you get for your present position?

          您現在的薪水是多少?

          B:2,000 RMB per month.

          每月2000元人民幣。

          A:What starting salary would you expect here?

          您希望起薪是多少?

          B:3,000 RMB per month.

          月薪3000元人民幣。

          A:No problem, we pay 3,000 RMB per month. Plus a 20% commission on all, a company car and other benefits. All travelling expenses will be reimbursed by the company. Do you have any other questions?

          沒問題,我們每月付給您3000元。另加20%的傭金,一輛汽車以及其他福利。所有出差費由公司報銷。您還有別的問題嗎?

          B:No, that's all.

          沒有了,就這些。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:關于工作經驗

          HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

          Applicant: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

          HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

          Applicant:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

          HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)

          Applicant: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

          Applicant:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

          HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

          Applicant: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

          Applicant:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

          HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

          Applicant: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

          HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)

          Applicant:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

          HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

          Applicant:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

          HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的.壓力嗎?)

          Applicant:Yes, I think so.

          Applicant:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

          HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)

          Applicant:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)

          Applicant:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

          Applicant:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

          HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

          Applicant: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

          Applicant:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

          HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

          Applicant: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

          Applicant: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

          HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)

          Applicant:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

          Applicant:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

          HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

          Applicant:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

          Applicant:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

          HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)

          Applicant: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

          Applicant:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

          HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

          Applicant:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)

          HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

          Applicant: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:關于工作技能1

          Smith: Nice to meet you.

          史密斯:很高興見到你。

          Jack: Nice to meet you,too.

          杰克:我也很高興見到您。

          Smith:You are a graduate, right?

          史密斯:你是個畢業生,是嗎?

          Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.

          杰克:我最近才大學畢業,主修的是英語專業。

          Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.

          史密斯:這樣說來,是沒有相關的工作經驗了。

          Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.

          杰克:的確如此。不過,我仍然要請您給我一次機會,我會努力學習的`。

          Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?

          史密斯:那么,在大學里你獲得過什么榮譽或是獎勵嗎?

          Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.

          杰克:我取得了商務英語證書和英語專業八級證書。

          Smith: What about your computer skills?

          史密斯:計算機技能如何?

          Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.

          杰克:我曾接受過專業培訓,我相信自己可以勝任這份工作。

          Smith: And anything else?

          史密斯:別的方面呢?

          Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English

          杰克:在大學里,我曾學過有關翻譯、商務英語的課程等。我的英語口語和寫作能力都不錯。

          Smith: I see.

          史密斯:我知道了。

          Jack: Your approval would be my honor.

          杰克:您的肯定是我的榮幸。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:關于個人情況

          Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.

          杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高興見到您。

          Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.

          史密斯:你好,杰克,很高興你能來參加這次面試。

          Jack: I feel very honored.

          杰克:我感到很榮幸。

          Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.

          史密斯:首先,我想要問你幾個問題。

          Jack: Please.

          杰克:您請講。

          Smith: How old are you?

          史密斯:你多大了?

          Jack: I am twenty-three years old.

          杰克:我今年23歲。

          Smith: How do you live now?

          史密斯:你現在住在哪里?

          Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.

          杰克:我住在離這兒不遠的一個小區里。

          Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?

          史密斯:可以告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

          Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.

          杰克:我的電話號碼是1033-5768。

          Smith: Are you from Bei jing?

          史密斯:你是北京人嗎?

          Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.

          杰克:是的`,我出生在北京。

          Smith: OK, I have no more questions.

          史密斯:好的,我沒有問題了。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:如何看待工作

          q:what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

          (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

          a: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

          (我已經完成這個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

          q:what do you think you are worth to us?

          (你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)

          a:I feel I can make some positive contributions toyour company in the future.

          (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

          q:what make you think you would be a success in this position?

          (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

          a:my graduate schooltraining combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

          (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

          q:are you a multitasked individual?

          (你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)

          q:do you work well under stress or pressure?

          (你能承受工作上的'壓力嗎?)

          a:yes, I think so. a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

          (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

          q:what is your strongest trait(s)?

          (你個性上最大的特點是什么?)

          a:helpfulness and caring.

          (樂于助人和關心他人。)

          a:adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

          a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

          q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?

          (你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

          a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)they say Mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

          (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力、負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

          a:they say Mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

          (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:工作成就

          A: Could you introduce yourself to me?你能介紹一下你自己嗎?

          B: Yes. My name is Tim and Imajorin business administration. I was born in 1985. And I graduated from university of California.可以,我的名字叫蒂姆,專業是商務管理,我出生于1985年,畢業于加州大學

          A: What kind of work do you do in the previous company?你在之前的公司從事什么樣的工作?

          B: I have been a manager in a productive department.我做過生產部門的經理

          A: Could you tell me about your performance?能跟我說說你的業績嗎?

          B: Sure. I introducedanew product line thatincreased the output. The company has also reduced its labor costs by a great deal.當然,我曾經引進了一個新的生產線,從而提高了產量,公司也減少了很多的勞動成本

          A: What are your professional skills?你的專業技能是什么?

          B: I'm good at computer, proficiency in Microsoft word or Microsoft Excel.我擅長電腦,熟悉微軟word和Excel

          A: In your resume. I know that you have worked in PGcompany for three years. Could you tell me why you want to leave your present company?從你的簡歷中,我知道你已經在PPG公司工作了三年,能告訴我為什么想離開你現在的.公司嗎?

          B: My present company offers me a low salary. In addition, in the department we also often work overtime, I feel that this has greatly affected the quality of my life.現在的公司給我很低的薪水,除此之外部門也是經常加班,我覺得這嚴重影響了我的生活質量

          A: All right. We'll call you if we decide to employ you.好的,如果我們決定錄用,你會給你打電話的

          B: Thank you very much.非常感謝。

          A: Not at all.不客氣。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:離職原因1

          i: i know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?

          i: 從你的簡歷中,我知道你已經在現在這個公司工作3年了,能告訴我為什么你想辭去現在這個工作來我們公司嗎?

          a: because the job i am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but i like challenge.your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. it has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge i am looking for.

          a: 我離開這個公司是因為現在這個工作沒有挑戰性,但我喜歡挑戰。貴公司是一家具有創新精神的'年輕公司,自創建XX年以來,在市場拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能為你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。

          i: why do you think you are qualified for this position?

          i: 為什么你認為你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?

          a: i have excellent communication skills and i am familiar with the procedures for the last company i worked for. besides, i am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

          a: 我的人際交往能力很強。在我工作的上個公司,我熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關系技能。

          英語求職面試對話:離職原因2

          i: why do you want to apply for a position inour company? don you like the present job?

          i: 為什么你要應聘我們公司這個職位,你不喜歡你目前這個工作嗎?

          a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for inyour company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.

          a: 我喜歡目前這個工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但是我目前這份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。

          i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?

          i: 這是你想離職的.唯一原因嗎?

          a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the mostfromworking in this kind of environment.

          a:不,另一個原因是因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收獲最多。

          i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?

          i: 如果你被錄用,什么時候方便來本公司上班呢?

          a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.

          a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:專業與優點1

          1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.請介紹一下你自己。

          B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的專業是電子工程。

          A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你認為你有怎樣的性格?

          B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也 很能干。

          A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱點和優點是什么?

          B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識 到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的`優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。

          A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有執照或資格證書嗎?

          B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。

          A: How do you relate to others?你和別人相處如何?

          B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

          英語求職面試對話:專業與優點2

          甲: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and creative.And I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.

          甲:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢于創新,而且有高度的責任心。

          乙: How about your psychological resilience?

          乙:你的心理承受能力如何?

          甲: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.

          甲:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。

          乙: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?

          乙:你如何與那些并不太好相處的人共事?

          甲: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.

          甲:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。

          乙: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.

          乙:你倒是個好心的'人。

          甲: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.

          甲:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。

          乙: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.

          乙:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。

          甲: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.

          甲:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:教育背景

          Snow: Would you tell me what educational background you have?

          Peter: Yes. I graduated from middle school in 1986, then I entered Shanghai Polytechnics. I graduated in 1992 with a B.S. degree.

          Snow: What department did you study in?

          Peter: I was in Department of Physics.

          Snow: How were your scores at college?

          Peter: They were all excellent.

          Snow: What course did you like best?

          Peter: I was very interested in business Management. And I think its very useful for my present work.

          Snow: How are you getting on with your studies?

          Peter: Im doing well at school.

          Snow: Which subject are you least interested in?

          Peter: I think it was Chinese History. Not because the subject was boring, but the large amount of material that had to be memorized. It left no room to appreciate the wisdom of great people in the past.

          Snow: When and where did you receive your MBA degree?

          Peter: I received my MBA degree from Beijing University in 1998.

          Snow: Were you in a leading position when you were a college student?

          Peter: Yes, I was president of the student union of our university, and I joined the Communist Party of China in my junior year.

          Snow: Did you get any honors or rewards at your university?

          Peter: Yes, I got the university scholarship in 1994~1995 academic year, received the second-class award in the Olymhttps://p.9136.com/28petition of our province in 1993.

          Snow: Great. Were you involved in any club activities at your university?

          Peter: Yes, I was on the college basketball team.

          Snow: What extracurricular activities did you usually take part in at your college?

          Peter: I persisted in jogging every morning. I sometimes played table tennis and sometimes played basketball.

          Snow: 你能介紹一下你的教育背景嗎?

          Peter: 好。 1986年我高中畢業后,就讀于上海工業大學,我1992年畢業并且獲得了理工學士學位。

          Snow: 你就讀哪一個系?

          Peter: 我讀的是物理系。

          Snow: 你的考試成績怎么樣?

          Peter: 我在學校成績很好。

          Snow: 你對哪一科最不感興趣?

          Peter: 我認為是中國歷史,因為不僅課程無聊,而且還有太多資料要背,以至于沒有任何時間去真正欣賞前人的智慧。

          Snow: 你什么時候在哪里獲得了MBA學位?

          Peter: 1998年我在北京大學獲得了該學位。

          Snow: 你在大學的時候擔當過什么領導職位嗎?

          Peter: 是的,我在大學里擔任過學生會主席,并且在大三的.時候還入了黨。

          Snow: 你在大學里有沒有獲得過任何獎勵?

          Peter: 我獲得了94-95學年的學校獎學金,以及1993年獲得了全省奧林匹克數學競賽二等獎。

          Snow: 很棒。你在學校里參加過什么社團沒有?

          Peter: 有,我參加了校籃球隊。

          Snow: 你在學校里經常參加課外活動嗎?

          Peter: 我每天早上堅持慢跑,有時也打打網球和籃球。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:薪酬福利

          Interviewer:

          What`s your expected salary?

          你希望的薪酬是多少?

          Applicant:

          I expect to be paid according to my abilities.

          我希望根據我的'能力支付薪酬。

          Interviewer:

          How do you feel about an annual salary of 100,000Yuan plus bonus.

          你認為每年10萬元外加獎金如何?

          Applicant:

          That`s a little less than I expected. But to me, the most important thing is the job and the people I will work with. Moreover, I am sure I will get a raise quickly depending on my background and experience.

          這比我期望的少一些,但對我來說,最重要的是這個工作以及將和我一起工作的人。而且,憑借我的背景和經驗,我很快就能得到加薪的。

          Interviewer:

          That sounds very reasonable.

          這樣聽起來很合理。

          Applicant:

          By the way, how long is my probation?

          順便問一下,我的試用期多長?

          Interviewer:

          Generally it is 6 months and during this period you are half-paid.

          般來說是6個月,這段期間你只能拿到工資的一半。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話:外企面試常見問題

          1、where did you graduate?

          你上什么大學?

          I graduated from Zhongshan University.

          我畢業于中山大學。

          2、 when did you graduate from university?

          你是什么時候大學畢業的?

          I will graduate in July this year.

          我將于今年七月畢業。

          3、 about the courses you completed at university.

          說說你在大學所修的課程。

          I have completed marketing principles, sales management, distribution theory,economics, accounting, statistics, psychology, business English etc.

          我已經完成了市場營銷原理,銷售管理,分配理論,經濟學,會計學,統計學,心理學,商務英語等。

          4、which subject do you like best?

          你最喜歡哪個一科?

          I most like subject is cost accounting.

          我最喜歡的課程是成本會計。

          5、What isimportant to you in a job?

          這個工作對你最重要的是什么?

          Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.

          它帶來的挑戰感,成就感以及為之做出貢獻的滿足。

          6、 Why should we employ you?

          我們為什么要雇傭你?

          My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.

          我的專業背景,工作能力以及為貴公司工作的熱情。

          7、 If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?

          你打算在我們這工作多久?

          As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities.

          只要職務隨能力增長而相應提高(就不會走)。

          8、 What are your greatest strengths?

          你最大優點是什么?

          I work well with others.我和他人容易共事。

          I can organize my time efficiently.我能有效地利用時間。

          9、 What are your greatest weaknesses?

          最大缺點呢?

          I tend to drive myself too hard.我有時對自己要求過于嚴格。

          I expect others to perform beyond their capacities.我對別人的能力期望過高。

          I like to see a job done quickly.我喜歡速戰速決。

          10、Do you have any requirements in the treatment?

          你在待遇方面有什么要求?

          I am quite willing to start at a small salary.起薪少一點,本人并不計較。

          In regards to salary, I wll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.關于薪金,請考驗本人的工作后再作定奪。

          However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.不過,如其他條件具備,薪水問題自會解決。

          I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months, if necessary.試用期內,本人愿意薪水低一點。

          11.What is important to you in a job?

          一份工作中什么對你來說是重要的?

          A.Mention specific rewards other than a paycheck. For example, challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.

          主要談及自己對公司的貢獻,所達到的成就。

          12.Why do you want to work for this organization?

          你為什么想要為這個機構工作?

          A.Because its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions. Stress that you want to work for this organization, not just any organization.

          因為這個機構的名聲,他所能給求職者提供的機會,還有工作環境。(回答時強調自己想要問這個機構工作)

          13.Why should we employ you?

          我們為什么雇傭你?

          A.Point to your academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm. Mention your performance in school or previous employment as evidence of your ability to learn and to become productive quickly. If the job involves management responsibilities, refer to past activities as proof of your ability to get along with others and to work as part of a team.

          這里要指出自己的學術成就,專業技能,為這個公司工作的熱情。(回答時要提到自己具備的優勢,能在公司了里扮演的角色和貢獻的.力量)

          14. If we employ you, how long will you stay with us?

          如果我們雇傭你,你會在這里待多久?

          A.As long as my position here, allowing me to learn and to advance at a pace with my abilities.

          只要我在這里的位置讓我能夠學習并且能夠以一種與我能力相稱的速度進步的話,我會一直呆在這里。

          15. What are your greatest strengths?

          你的最有利的優勢是什么?

          A. "I can see what needs to be done and do it.”

          我明白需要做的并完成它。

          B. "I’m wiling to make decisions.”

          我傾向于做決定。

          C. "I work well with others.”

          我可以很好的和其他人一起搭檔工作。

          D. "I can organize my time efficiently."

          我能有效的管理我的時間。

          16. What are you greatest weakness?

          你最大的劣勢是什么?

          A. "I tend to drive myself hard.”

          我傾向于對自己要求過于嚴格。

          B. "I expect others to perform beyond their capacities.”

          我期望其他人表現得超出他們能力之上。

          C. "I like to see a job done quickly.

          我喜歡看到工作很快被完成。

          返回目錄>>>

          英語求職面試對話 篇1

          A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

          不好意思,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?

          I: It's me. What can I do for you?

          我就是,需要我幫忙嗎?

          A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith

          很高興見到你,史密斯女士。我是應約來面試的。

          I: Are you Mrs. Smith?

          你是吳先生吧?

          A: Yes, I am.

          是的,我是。

          I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

          我也很高興見到你。找我們公司困難嗎?

          A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

          沒有,我對這一帶很熟悉。

          I: What is your name, please?

          請問,你叫什么名字?

          A:WU JING

          吳京

          I: What kind of person do you think you are?

          你覺得你自己的個性如何?

          A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.

          嗯,我覺得自己精力很充沛,做事很有熱情。這是我最大的特點了。

          I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

          那你認為自己的最大優點和缺點是什么呢?

          A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

          正如我剛才說過的,我工作特別勤奮認真。但是,有時為了盡可能把事情辦得完美些,我又會讓自己背上太多的壓力,工作太辛苦。

          I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

          你認為作為團隊中的一員,一個人需要具備什么樣的.品質?

          A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

          依我之見,作為團隊中的一員,合作精神和進取精神兩者皆不可少。

          I: How do you spend your leisure time?

          你業余時間都做些什么?

          A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.

          我愛玩游戲和體育運動,這是我最大的愛好。

          I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?

          那么你最喜歡什么體育運動?

          A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.

          哦,那可實在太多了,我喜歡各類體育運動,打籃球、 游泳、騎車之類的。也許這是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

          英語求職面試對話 篇2

          A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 從你家到公司要花多少時間。

          B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大約 40 分鐘。

          A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?

          B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、 醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?

          What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你們的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的`?

          A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎樣有跟你聯系?

          B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打電話給我, 號碼是 62547833。 How can I contact you when

          A: we reach our decision? 我們決定后如何跟你聯系?

          B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 點到 6 點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。

          A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 還有問題要問嗎?

          B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?

          Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要經常加班?

          Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 將來有機 會到國外工作嗎?

          英語求職面試對話 篇3

          A: OK, Mr.Shu. You may come in.This is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.

          好了,舒先生,你可以進來了。我是xxx,我右面是我的同事xxx,左邊是xxx。請坐吧。

          I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.

          謝謝你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。

          A: Your English is fluent.

          你的英語很流利。

          I: Thank you.

          謝謝夸獎。

          A: How do you think of the weather today?

          你覺得今天的天氣如何?

          I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.

          我不喜歡這樣的天氣,又冷還下著雨,真希望早點出太陽。

          I: Mr.Shu,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?

          舒先生,我可以問你幾個聽起來可能不是很有禮貌的問題嗎?

          A: Ah,never mind, please.

          啊,沒關系,請問吧。

          I: Can you tell me how old you are?

          你能告訴我你多大了嗎?

          A: I am 25 years old.

          我25歲了。

          I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?

          我們的.招聘廣告要求這個職位的應聘者應當具有相當好的英語水平,那么,你認為你的書面英語和口語能力如何呢?

          A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.

          我已經學英語10年了,而且我通過了大學英語四級和六級。我能用英語口語把自己的想法流利地表達出來。

          I: What other foreign language do you speak?

          你還能說其他別的外語嗎?

          A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.

          我在大學時自學過日語,我能用日語進行一些簡單的對話。

          英語求職面試對話 篇4

          q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

          a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

          依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

          q:why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)

          a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

          a:i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / i feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

          9、q:what is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)

          a:helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)

          a:adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

          a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

          q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

          a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

          they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

          a:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

          q:how do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

          a:silence is golden. just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. i do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

          a:when we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

          q:how do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

          a: none of us was born "perfect". i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

          q:what provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么會讓你有成就感?)

          a:doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)

          a:finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)

          q:what is most important in your life ri

          ght now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

          a:to get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)

          a:to secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)

          20、q: how long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)

          a: i will stay as long as i can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的.行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)

          q:could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?)

          a:as i have some administrative experience in my last job, i may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

          (我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)

          a:i hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)

          a:perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)

          q: what range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)

          a: money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

          薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

          why do you want to work for this organization? (為什么你要來此工作?)

          answer:its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.(因為這里的名譽,提供的機遇,以及工作的環境)

          英語求職面試對話 篇5

          A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

          我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.

          B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

          我也是,請坐。

          B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

          我也是,請坐。

          A:Thank you!

          謝謝

          B: I: What is your name, please?

          請問,你叫什么名字?

          A: My name is Zhanghang.

          我叫張航

          B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

          你個性上最大的特點是什么?

          A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

          嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。

          B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

          你大學主修課程有哪些?

          A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

          大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。

          B: What subject did you major in?

          你輔修過什么專業嗎?

          A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial manaement,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

          會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法

          B:Why did you choose this corporation?

          你為什么選擇本公司?

          A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the copany move forward.

          公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的'市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。

          B: What are your salary expectations?

          你期望的薪資水平是什么樣的?

          A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

          我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。

          B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

          你還有什么疑問嗎?

          A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

          我何時能知道你的最終決定?

          B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

          我們將于下周末之前聯系你。

          A: Great. I'm looking forward to heaing from you. I am very interested in this position.

          太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。

          B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

          感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。

          A: Goodbye.

          再見。

          英語求職面試對話 篇6

          Q:What particular aspect of the company interests you most.

          A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments.My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America.I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there.What are your plans for the next few years.

          問:企業有什么特別的方面使你最感興趣。

          答:我最感興趣的是你們企業在拉丁美洲的發展。我父親是一位軍人,所以我們在拉美住了3年。我知道你們剛和那里的兩家加工企業合資,接下來幾年你們有什么計劃呢?

          Q:What classes did you like best back in school?

          A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers.

          問:在校園你最喜歡哪門課?

          答:統計,會計與微積分是我最喜愛的科目,因為我很好的數學天分。

          Q:Describe your Personal comprehensive ability?

          A: It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel. My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order

          問:說一下你的.個人綜合能力

          答:要考慮到每個人的意見,讓他們有機會脫穎而出。我的角色,在我看來,是組織,就要依靠大家的力量。

          Q:Tell me what you think our distinctive advantage is with in the industry.

          A:With your lowcostproducer status and headquarters operation in a low cost area of the coun tryyou seem in a better position to be able to spend aggressively on RampDeven in a down yearcompared to your closest rival.

          問:告訴我你認為我們企業在業內有什么突出的優點?

          答:以你們的低價策略和總部設在低消費區的運作,即使是在不景氣的年份,相對實力和你們最相當的競爭對手而言,你們也還是處于有利地位。描述你認為企業做得非常好的事情,尤其是相對其競爭力而言。解釋經濟實力對一個企業來說是何等的重要。

          英語求職面試對話 篇7

          1. applicant(a): excuse me. my name is amy lin.i have an appointment with mr.john zhu at ten.would you mind announcing me? 求職者(求):對不起,我叫林艾咪,我和朱約翰先生在十點鐘有個約會,你介意幫我通報一聲嗎?

          2. secretary (s) : yes, miss lin, mr. zhu is expecting you. go right in. 秘書(秘):是的,林小姐,朱先生正在恭候你,請進。

          3.(a): have i the pleasure of speaking to mr.john zhu? (求):我有這份榮幸和朱約翰先生說話嗎?(請問閣下是朱先生嗎?)

          4.(z): yes, i am mr.zhu.miss lin, i have read your letter of application. you don''t seem to have any working experience. (朱):是的,我就是朱先生。林小姐,我已經看過你的 求職信 了。你似乎沒有什么工作經驗。

          5.(a): yes and no. yes,i just left college and i don''t have any working experience. however, the rigid training at my college should make up for my lack of working experience. (求):可以說有也可以說沒有。我才從學校畢業,還沒有工作經驗。但我在學校所受過的嚴格訓練,應該可以彌補我工作經驗的缺乏。

          6.(z): what do you expect for a starting salary? (朱):你心中理想的起薪是多少?

          7.(a): i''ll leave that to you,sir. i''m sure you know what is best for me. (求):由閣下決定好了。我肯定您知道什么對我是最適合的'。 “

          8.(z): miss lin, are you married? (朱):林小姐,你結婚了嗎?

          9.(a): i can''t say i am.i don''t even have a steady boy friend. (求):我不能說我結過婚。我連一個固定的男朋友都沒有。

          10.(z):what are your future plans, if you don''t mind my asking. (朱):你未來有什么計劃?如果你不介意我這樣問,

          11.(a) :i''m a doer,not a day dreamer. (求):我是一個喜歡實干的人,而不是一個做白日夢的

          12.(z):okey, miss lin,we will let you know. (朱):林小姐,我們會再通知你。

          13.(a):thank you,sir for giving me the time.i hope to see you again and soon.

          (求):謝謝您給我這寶貴的時間,我希望很快能再見到您。

          返回目錄>>>

        【英語求職面試對話】相關文章:

        求職面試的英語對話04-03

        英語求職應聘面試對話11-09

        面試求職英語小對話11-10

        2015英語求職應聘面試對話11-19

        英語求職面試對話范文(精選12篇)04-23

        求職英語對話12-04

        求職英語對話短文02-17

        英語電話面試對話稿11-18

        外企面試英語情景對話11-13

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>