- 相關推薦
商務英語交際禮節120句常用語
120句商務英語交際禮節實用套語
一輪會談 one round of talks
決議 resolution
諒解備忘錄 memorandum of understanding
現在開會 i declare the meeting open.
請…發言 i invite the representative of …to take the floor.
我的介紹完了,謝謝。 that‘’s all for my presentation. thank you.
我先說這么多。 so much for my remarks for now.
我要說的就是這些。 that‘’s all for what i want to say.
您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題? i wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
讓我先談一個問題。 if you agree, (with your permission) let me start with one issue
在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。 before we trun to that issue, i wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您對此事怎么看呢? i wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ what is your view on this matter?/ how do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鐘。 i propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去。 i will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句。 sorry for the interruption but
當然可以。 by all means.
怎么都行。 whatever you say.
我沒有異議。 i have no objection.
我方對這個問題有異議。 we take exception to this question.
我們高興地看到 we note with pleasure that
這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎? i wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你們上午談的怎樣? i wonder how the meeting went this morning?
請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。 you are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st august.
糾纏這個問題 entangle this issue
提倡節約 advocate/uphold thriftiness
為了國家的繁榮 for the sake of national property
經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。 the time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注視 keep close watch on
促進密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
久仰 i‘’ve heard so much about you.
好久不見了 long time no see.
辛苦了 you‘’ve had a long day.you‘’ve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友們 distinguished/honorable/respected friends
閣下(多用于稱呼大使) your excellency
我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。 on behalf of the beijing municipal government, i wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit beijing.
對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。 on behalf of the beijing municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京過得怎么樣? how are you making out in beijing?
我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。 i‘’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.歡迎美商來北京投資。 american businessmen are welcome to make investment in beijing.
歡迎多提寶貴意見。 your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虛此行 it‘’s a rewarding trip.
您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。 as you have a tight schedule, i will not take up more of your time.
請代我問候……先生 please remember me to mr.
感謝光臨 thank you so much for coming.
歡迎再來 hope you‘’ll come again.
歡迎以后多來北京 hope you‘’ll visit beijing more often.
請留步,不用送了。 i will see myself out, please.
多保重 take care.
祝您一路平安。 have a nice trip.
愿為您效勞。 at your service.
為…舉行宴會/宴請 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
歡迎宴會 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答謝宴會 return dinner
告別宴會 farewell dinner
慶功宴 glee feast
招待會 reception
慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會 reception celebrating the 45th anniversary of the founding of the people‘’s republic of china
雞尾酒會 cocktail party
茶話會 tea party
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在這里 here is your seat.
請入席 please have a seat.
歡聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
請隨便 please yourself at home./please enjoy yourself.
請各位隨意用餐 help yourself please.
您喝點什么? what would you like to drink?
現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,干杯! at this point, i propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提議為…干杯! lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, i propose a toast to …
請各位舉杯并同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康干杯! i‘’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 here‘’s to you.
祝你健康 to your health.
我要為此干杯 i‘’ll drink to that!
隨量 whatever you like.
我失陪一會兒 excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,請多多包涵 hope you enjoy yourself.
女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。 ladies and gentlemen, good evening. the concert/show would start soon. please get yourself seated. thank you.
招待會現在開始。 the reception will now begin.
全體起立,奏國歌。 all rise please. for the p.r.c.national anthem.
出席今天招待會的貴賓有 the distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
現在請…講話 i have the honour to call upon…
開幕式現在結束。 this concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重慶祝 grand celebration
情況介紹 presentation
小組討論 panel discussion
同有關單位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
慶祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st anniversary of the establishment of …
熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽 hail the first fifa of …
舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
舉行談判 enter into negotiation
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性會談 talks at working level
對口會談 counterpart talks
議程項目 items on the agenda
主題 theme
議題 topic for discussion
雙方商定的議程 schedule mutually agreed upon
開幕會議 opening session
全體會議 plenary session
【商務英語交際禮節常用語】相關文章:
交際禮節英語詞匯02-18
遞名片的禮節11-30
面試禮節的注意要點02-18
歡迎鼓掌的禮節-會議禮儀11-11
面試英語常用語11-27
申請原因常用語11-11
電梯中禮節-公共區域禮儀11-11
求職英語常用語句11-16
求職中的英語常用語11-30
職場禮節美語09 自我介紹11-11