• <sub id="h4knl"><ol id="h4knl"></ol></sub>
    <sup id="h4knl"></sup>
      <sub id="h4knl"></sub>

      <sub id="h4knl"><ol id="h4knl"><em id="h4knl"></em></ol></sub><s id="h4knl"></s>
      1. <strong id="h4knl"></strong>

      2. 英語面試經驗

        時間:2025-11-04 17:50:16 小英 英語面試

        英語面試經驗

          想找一份滿意的工作嗎?面試中面對外國老板連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那么錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。下面摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。

        英語面試經驗

          英語面試經驗

          Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

          你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

          A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

          依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

          Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

          對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

          A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

          我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

          Q: Why did you leave your last job?

          你為什么離職呢?

          A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

          我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

          A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

          我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

          Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

          你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

          A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

          憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

          A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

          依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

          Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

          你對目前從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

          A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

          我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

          Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

          你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?

          A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

          我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

          Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

          你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

          A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

          我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

          Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?

          你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?

          or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

          你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

          A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

          這種特點就是我目前(先前工作)所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

          Q: What is your strongest traits?

          你個性上最大的特點是什么?

          A: Helpfulness and caring.

          樂于助人和關心他人。

          A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

          適應能力和幽默感。

          A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

          樂觀和友愛。

          Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

          你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

          A: pause a few seconds.

          稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。

          Q: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

          他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

          A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

          他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

          Q: What personality traits do you admire?

          你欣賞哪種性格的人?

          A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.

          誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

          A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

          有“實際行動”的人。

          Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

          作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?

          A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

          我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。

          A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

          我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

          Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

          你通常如何處理別人的批評?

          A: Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

          沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

          A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

          我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

          Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

          在工作中,什么事令你不高興?

          A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

          胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

          A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

          不能接受新思想的那些取。

          Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

          你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

          A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

          我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。

          Q: How do you handle your failure?

          你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

          A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

          我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。

          Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

          什么會讓你有成就感?

          A: Doing my best job for your company.

          為貴公司竭力效勞。

          A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

          盡我所能,完成一個項目。

          Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

          假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?

          A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

          A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

          我樂意捐給教育機構。

          Q: What is most important in your life right now?

          眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

          A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.

          對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

          A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.

          希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

          Q: What current issues concern you the most?

          目前什么事是你最關心的?

          A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。

          Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

          你會在本公司服務多久呢?

          A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

          只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。

          Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

          你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?

          A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

          我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。

          A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

          我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

          A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

          也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。

          如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:

          It would be premature for me to predict this.

          現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

          甚至還可以打趣的說:

          Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.

          或 CEO 或 president說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!

          Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

          你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

          A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

          薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

          假如你有家眷,可以說:

          To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

          坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。

          Other Tips 其它建議

          Know something about the organization you are applying to.

          了解一些你申請工作單位的情況

          Dress properly. Dont shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.

          穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。

          Dont sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer.

          人家未請,先別坐下。

          Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.

          面試時,眼睛要看著對方。

          Listen actively and stay calm.

          注意聽,保持冷靜。

          If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.

          被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。

          Dont talk with your mouth full.

          嘴里有食物,不可開口說話

          Dont make much noise while you eat.

          吃東西不要出聲音

          Dont blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.

          不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽剔牙

          Dont appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.

          不必過分表現急著要工作

          Be honest but not too modest.

          要誠實,但不必太謙虛

          Dont put yourself down or cut yourself up.

          不可妄自菲薄或自貶

          Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.

          避免與面試人談政治或宗教

          6個最基本的問題

          Q1:Tell me about yourself.

          務必控制在2分鐘以內;

          重點是介紹和工作相關的skills和accomplishments,不要太多個人信息;

          闡明為什么你的skills和accomplishments對公司是有用的;

          簡略提出1-2個工作需要的性格特點,并舉出簡單例子。

          Q2:Why did you leave your last job? /Why are you looking for a new job?

          要提及客觀的離職原因,比如說想離家近一點,上下班方便等等,永遠不要說自己因為能力不夠之類的……避免挺起來像job hopper.

          永遠不要批判上一家公司的領導、同事、管理、文化。

          這個問題可以換個思路答,多答一些你的個人技能和能力。

          Q3:Why do you want to work here?

          首先你要通過各種途徑了解到你應聘崗位的工作內容、工作職能;

          上網百度這家公司的產品、服務甚至廣告,要把百度出來的前4頁內容都看一遍;

          了解這家企業的核心價值觀和企業文化;

          這個問題的回答重點不在你自己,而是企業。企業獲得的榮譽、企業文化之類的;

          展現個人品質和工作能力十分符合該崗位要求。

          Q4:Where do you see yourself in five years?

          這個問題的重點在于證明你不是一個job hopper,你會踏踏實實的在公司干和并公司共同成長;

          你要通過各種途徑了解你應聘崗位的晉升路徑,原來的人是怎么晉升的;

          闡述個人將通過怎樣的表現已達到公司的需要;

          避免過多提及個人計劃,比如什么時候結婚、什么時候生孩子之類的。

          Q5:What are your strengths?

          重點展示工作需要的優點,要包括以下三點:硬技能:取得的學位、擅長PPT、編程語言、外語等等;靈活性:能在公司需要的時候處理各種復雜問題;個人性格特點:靠譜、外向之類的;

          一定要舉例證明你提到的優點強項。

          Q6:What are your weaknesses?

          不要自作聰明把強項說成弱點,太過認真啊、太嚴謹之類的;

          要找一個無傷大雅的缺點,最好和工作無關;

          說明你是怎樣克服這個缺點的。

          英文面試的6個陷阱

          1.So, tell me about yourself.

          【言外之意】:告訴我一些你簡歷上沒有的東西。

          【雷區】單純地復述簡歷(你以為面試官不會認字?)。每個句子都以“I”開頭(顯得很以自我為中心)。使用錯誤的英語時態(直接讓面試官對你的英文表示懷疑)。

          【應對方法】只選用與公司/職位相關的例子,不要講和職位無關的故事。多轉換句型,可以從第三人稱(My previous supervisor)角度描述。注意過去時態運用。

          2.How did you prepare for today?

          【言外之意】:你真的在乎這份工作,還是在碰運氣?

          【雷區】特別實在地回答:我準備了xxx面試問題,答案是xxx。

          【應對方法】面試官想聽的是你有沒有足夠的行業知識以及是不是對公司有足夠了解。一定要體現出自己對公司做了很多調查,瀏覽了公司網站、最近的新聞報道等。

          3.Whats your biggest weakness?

          【言外之意】:快給我一個不錄取你的理由。

          【雷區】說了很假的弱點(例如為了不讓人失望,我會過度熱心)。只說自己的缺點,不說改進方案。

          【應對方法】提出一個無傷大雅的問題,并將重點放在改進方案上。

          4.Where would you really like to work?

          【言外之意】:你看到什么職位都投嗎?

          【雷區】提及了其他的公司(例如,我特別想去谷歌啊,辦公環境超級好)。對求職領域/公司沒有明確目標。

          【應對方法】標準答案:This is where I want to work, and this job is what I want to do.表明自己對此公司的此崗位有極大興趣,并解釋原因。

          5.What bugs you about coworkers?

          【言外之意】:你是一個難以共事的人嗎?

          【雷區】:拼命吐槽前同事及老板。

          【應對方法】說任何困擾都可以在溝通中解決。可以適當稱贊前老板和同事。

          6.Describe a project that you messed up.

          【言外之意】:你會一錯再錯嗎?你是不是個會總結教訓的人?

          【雷區】:大篇幅描述自己搞砸的事情。抱怨別人,推脫責任說這不是自己的錯。

          【應對方法】簡單提及一個無傷大雅的錯誤(出發點是好的)。重點放到學到什么,怎樣把經驗用到下一次。

        【英語面試經驗】相關文章:

        英語求職面試的實用經驗10-02

        美聯英語面試經驗09-23

        面試英語:工作經驗10-14

        面試英語之工作經驗10-01

        日本通訊公司英語面試經驗12-30

        面試英語:工作經驗workexperience10-02

        中興銀行英語面試經驗分享08-30

        寶潔英語電話測試面試的經驗分享07-18

        英語復試面試口語技巧經驗分享09-18

        面試英語:工作經驗 Work Experience08-18

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码
      3. <sub id="h4knl"><ol id="h4knl"></ol></sub>
        <sup id="h4knl"></sup>
          <sub id="h4knl"></sub>

          <sub id="h4knl"><ol id="h4knl"><em id="h4knl"></em></ol></sub><s id="h4knl"></s>
          1. <strong id="h4knl"></strong>

          2. 日韩在线不卡免费视频 | 亚洲日本va在线视频 | 色鬼国产激情久久 | 亚洲国产激情一区在线 | 日韩国产欧美另类综合 | 日本综合网在线观看免费 |