- 相關推薦
如何用英語恰當地安慰別人
有時候,不好的事情會發生在我們身上。當我們聽聞別人身上發生了不幸的事時,就應該表達我們的同情。當我們想表達自己的擔憂時,可能會比較難,但是也不要讓自己陷得很突兀。下面是小編給大家帶來的如何用英語恰當地安慰別人,希望能幫到大家!
如何用英語恰當地安慰別人 篇1
1.I'm sorry to hear about + Noun / Gerund
聽到······我很難過
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the boss. I know he can be really difficult at times.
聽到你和老板的矛盾我很難過,我知道,他有時候真的很難搞定。
Ellen just told me the news. I'm sorry to hear about your not getting into Harvard!
艾倫剛剛告訴了我這個消息。聽到你沒被哈佛錄取的事我很遺憾。
2.Please accept my condolences.
請接受我的吊唁。
這個短語是在有人去世的時候,來表達你的慰問時使用。
Please accept my condolences. Your father was a great man.
請接受我的吊唁。令尊是一個非常好的人。
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.
聽聞噩耗我很難過。請接受我的吊唁。
3.That's so sad.
這真令人難過。
That's so sad that you lost your job.
你失業的事我很遺憾。
That's so sad that he doesn't love you any more.
他不再愛你了,我表示很難過。
4.I hope things get better soon.
希望一切都會盡快好起來。
該短語用于經歷了很長一段時期的困難的人們。
I know your life has been difficult lately. I hope things get better soon.
我知道你的日子進來過得很艱難。希望一切都會盡快好起來。
I can't believe how much bad luck you've had. I hope things get better soon.
我真不敢相信你運氣會這么差。希望一切都會盡快好起來。
5.I hope you feel better soon.
希望你很快好起來。
該短語用于某人正遇到健康問題的時候。
I'm so sorry you broke your leg. I hope you feel better soon.
很遺憾你的腿受傷了。希望你能盡快好起來。
Stay home for the week. I hope you feel better soon.
在家休養一個星期吧。希望你能盡快好起來。
在很多情形下,我們都要表達同情。例如,你可能會對一個家人剛去世的朋友表達自己的同情。一般來說,我們會對遇到困難的人表示自己的同情。
Example Dialogues
示范性對話
Person 1: I've been rather sick lately.
最近我生病了。
Person 2: I hope you feel better soon.
希望你能盡快好起來。
Person 1: Tim has been having a lot of troubles lately. I think he might be getting a divorce.
蒂姆最近麻煩事挺多。我想他可能正在辦離婚手續。
Person 2: I'm sorry to hear about Tim's problems.
聽到蒂姆的事我很難過。
I hope things get better for him soon.
我希望他一切都能盡快好起來。
Writing Sympathy Notes
寫慰問信
通過寫作來表達自己的同情也是很常見的。這里有一些常見的短語,你可以在給某人寫慰問信時用到。注意,當寫慰問信時,我們經常使用we和our等復數形式作為代表自己全家的方式。
My heartfelt condolences on your loss.
對于你的損失,我衷心地表示遺憾。
Our thoughts are with you.
我們的心永遠與你同在。
She/he was a lot of things to many peopleand will be missed tremendously.
她/他對許多人來說意義非常,我們會永遠懷念她/他。
Thinking of you in your time of loss.
在你失意之時,捎去我的'問候。
We are very saddened to hear of your loss. With deepest sympathies.
聽聞你的損失我們很難過。致以最深刻的慰問。
You have my sincere sympathy.
致以最真誠的慰問。
You have our deepest sympathy.
深表同情。
Example Sympathy Note.
慰問信舉例
Dear John,
親愛的約翰
I heard recently that your mother passed away. She was such a wonderful woman. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your loss. You have our deepest sympathy.
近來聽聞你母親過世的噩耗。她是一位優秀的女性。請接收我對你衷心的慰問。我們對你深表同情。
Warm regards,
溫暖的問候
Ken
肯
如何用英語恰當地安慰別人 篇2
1. Pull yourself together.
振作起來。
2. Keep your chin up.
別灰心。
3. Don't let it get you down. It will be over with soon.
不要讓這件事擊垮你。事情很快就會過去的。
4. Cheer up! things will work out for the best.
高興點兒!事情會有好結果的`。
5. Take heart - we'll find a way out.
振作起來,我們會有辦法的。
6. Loosen up! It's not worth getting upset about.
放松點兒!不值得為這件事苦惱。
7. Hang in there. Things will get better.
堅持住,情況會好起來。
8. Keep smiling! Things will calm down.
樂觀一點,事情會平息下來的。
9. Things are never as bad as they seem.
事情往往不像看上去的那么糟。
10. Win a few, lose a few. That's life.
有得也有失,生活就是如此。
11. Let's look on the bright side.
我們來看看它好的一面。
12. Every cloud has a silver lining.
守得云開見月明。
13. When god closes a door, he opens a window.
上帝關上一扇門,會為我們打開一扇窗。
14. Tomorrow is another day.
有明天就有希望。
15. Stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
別太操心了。
如何用英語恰當地安慰別人 篇3
1) it’s not as bad as all that.事情沒有那么糟。
2) things are never as bad as they seem.事情往往不像看上去的那么糟。
3) win a few, lose a fewthat’s life.有得也有失,生活就是如此。
4) let’s look on the bright side.我們來看看它好的一面。
5) loosen up! it’s not worth getting upset about.放松點兒!不值得為這件事苦惱。
6) hang in therethings will get better.堅持住,情況會好起來。
7) every cloud has a silver lining.再黑暗的地方也有一線光明。
8) when god closes a door, he opens a window.山不轉水轉。
9) tomorrow is another day.有明天就有希望。
10) stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.別太操心了,沒有你地球照樣轉。
11) pull yourself together.振作起來。
12) keep your chin up.別灰心。
13) don’t let it get you downit will be over with soon.別為此煩惱事情很快就會過去的。
14) don’t be so miserable!別這樣愁眉苦臉的。
15) cheer up! things will work out for the best.高興點兒,事情會有好結果的。
16) take heart- we’ll find a way out.振作起來,我們會有辦法的`。
17) keep trying! don’t give up the ship.繼續努力!別輕易放棄!
18) keep smiling! things will calm down.樂觀一點,事情會平息下來的。
如何用英語恰當地安慰別人 篇4
1.I quite understand.
我很理解。
2.Is there any way I can help?
我能幫你嗎?
3.Don't think it about any more really.
真的別再想它了。
4.Don't worry,everything will be OK.
別擔心,一切都會好的。
5.I shouldn't worry,if I were you.
如果我是你,我就不會擔心。
6.It could happen to anybody.
這種事誰都難免。
7. I'm sure things will turn out all right.
我確信事情最終會好轉的。
8. There's nothing to worry about.
沒什么可擔心的。
9. There's really no reason to be worried.
其實沒有理由擔心。
10. I believe your fear were unnecessary.
我相信你的'擔心是多余的。
安慰別人的英語情景對話:
A: I hear your father has had an accident. Is it true?
聽說你的父親出事了。是真的嗎?
B:Yes, it happened two days ago.
是的,兩天以前出的事。
A:It really is a crying shame.
真是太糟糕了。
B:Fortunately, he will recover soon.
幸運的是他很快就能恢復了。
【如何用英語恰當地安慰別人】相關文章:
如何用英語拒絕別人08-14
如何用英語禮貌的向別人發出邀請08-13
安慰鼓勵別人時常用的英語口語08-31
如何用英語進行演講?12-19
如何用英語接電話08-14
如何用英語表達激動之情08-13
悲傷時該如何用英語表達08-13
韓國當地特色美食05-28
新加坡留學當地的假期節日05-17