1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 如何用英語表達愛意?

        時間:2024-10-25 06:34:37 英語聽說 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        如何用英語表達愛意?

          引導語:如何用英語表達愛意?下面就和小編一起來看看吧

        如何用英語表達愛意?

          1. I love you. Asshole.

          討厭鬼,其實我愛你。

          2. I’m sorry. I know it’s my fault, but it’s just really hard to put my pride aside and admit that to you.

          對不起。我知道是我的錯,但我真的很難在你面前放下驕傲承認錯誤。

          3. I act the way I do because I’m really insecure. I wish you could understand that.

          我之所以這樣,其實只是因為缺乏安全感。希望你能理解。

          4. I’m only jealous because I love you and I wish you could understand this and could be okay with me loving you as much as I do while still embracing my flaws. I promise I’m working on it.

          我之所以醋意大發,只是因為我愛你。我希望你能理解,希望你能接受我這肆無忌憚的愛,希望你能包容我的缺點。我保證:我也一定會努力克服它們!

          5. I need you to give me attention. It’s just so juvenile and petty to ask for.

          我需要你的關注,雖然這樣的要求是那么孩子氣、那么小氣。

          6. I’m embarrassed. I am embarrassed of the way my stomach rolls when I slouch. I am embarrassed of the fact that I fart and that I’ve made so many mistakes. Why? Who knows. It’s silly because as an intelligent, functioning person I should know that these things are normal, human and nothing to be judged for. But it’s because I care about you and I want you to see me in the best way possible.

          我也會尷尬。我討厭坐下去時腰上的小肉肉,我討厭自己放屁,我還討厭自己毛毛躁躁總是犯錯。為什么?反正我也搞不懂!雖然作為一個智力正常的人,我也知道這些都不值得大驚小怪;但是,我是這樣在乎你,多么希望你看到的我總是最好的啊!

          7. I just want to know if you actually love me or if you make excuses because you don’t but also don’t want to hurt my feelings.

          我只想知道你是不是真的愛我,或者你并不愛我,不停找借口只是因為不想傷害我?

          8. I wish you would realize when you’re being an asshole. If you can’t figure this one out on your own, don’t get even angrier when I try to help you. Let our relationship facilitate some mutual growth. Honesty is vital to this and there are only a few people who will love you enough to risk you getting mad at them for them to tell you something that’s crucial to your development. Listen.

          我希望你也能看到自己身上令人討厭的部分,要是你自己都發現不了這些缺點,那就不要煩我給你指出來。我希望我倆能一起成長。要知道,彼此坦誠非常重要。只有非常非常愛你的人,才會不惜惹怒你也要糾正你的不足。所以,請耐心聽我說。

          9. I just wasn’t that into you. We had a great time. I did my girl thing for a while where I got ahead of myself and dreamt up what our babies would look like but then decided I didn’t want them or you. And it’s nothing to be offended over. I just kind of wanted to tell you that it’s not me, it’s you. Or rather, it’s us, together. And it doesn’t mean there was or is anything wrong with you. You’re just not for me. I hope you can see how I’m not trying to insult you or that I don’t think less of you because of this. But this is the truth.

          我其實并不那么愛你。的確,我們曾經很開心。我也曾像所有小女人一樣幻想過我們的孩子如何如何。但是,我發現自己不想要孩子,甚至你。其實這也不是什么天大的事兒。我只想告訴你:這并不是你或我的問題,你沒有任何錯,只不過我們在一起不適合罷了。我希望你能看到我的努力:我并沒有因為分手而將你貶得一無是處。事實如此。

          10. Because when you tell me that you’re just not into me, I associate that with meaning I’m a worthless, unintelligent, undeserving, unattractive human being.

          因為你說你不是很喜歡我,我覺得自己是個一無是處、不值得愛、笨拙又不討喜的人。

          11. Nothing has been the same since you’ve been gone.

          你離開后,物是人非。

          12. Please give me another chance.

          請再給我一次機會吧。

          13. Call me. Email me. You know and I know. I just don’t have the balls to do something about it. You, however, do, literally have the testicles, so if you would step up to the plate this once that would be great. Not because that’s your role as the guy. But because I’m admitting that this is a weakness of mine and I need a little help to get the ball rolling.

          給我打電話,給我寫郵件。我們都心知肚明,是吧?我是女人,總得矜持一點;但你可是男子漢,只要這次能主動一點,一切都會好起來。我承認,這也不只是因為你是男人,而是我實在放不開——所以,請你先主動一點吧!

          延伸閱讀:10句表達愛意的英文習語

          1. A match made in heaven

          two people who are extremely compatible and will have a great life together

          指兩個人非常合適,未來將會有美好的生活

          Ex. We are a match made in heaven. Let’s get married.

          例:我們太合適了,結婚吧。

          2. To fall head over heels in love

          to fall completely in love

          指完全地陷入愛河

          Ex. He has fallen head over heels in love with Jane.

          例: 他和簡妮墜入愛河了。

          3. To be smitten with someone

          to be completely captivated by someone and feel immense joy

          指完全被某人吸引住并且感覺非常快樂

          Ex. Sally is smitten with this Gary chap she met the other day. She can’t stop talking about him.

          例: 薩利完全被哪天遇見的那個小伙子格林迷住了。她一直談論他。

          4. To be the apple of someone’s eye

          to be loved and treasured by someone, normally a parent

          指被某人珍視,通常是父母

          Ex. She is the apple of her father’s eye.

          例: 她是父親的掌上明珠。

          5. To be a soul mate

          to be someone who understands and accepts the other person completely

          理解某人并完全接受某人

          Ex. My husband is my best friend and my soul mate.

          例: 我的丈夫是我最好的朋友,也是我的靈魂伴侶。

          6. To take one’s breath away

          when you are so in love with that person that you find it difficult to breathe

          指你非常愛某個人,以至于呼吸都困難

          Ex. You are so beautiful that you take my breath away.

          例: 你太美了,美得讓我窒息。

          7. To be someone’s one and only

          to be unique to the other person

          指對某人來說獨一無二的一個人

          Ex. You will always be my one and only love

          例: 你永遠是我的唯一。

          8. To have a crush on someone

          an informal idiomatic expression that describes young romantic infatuation

          非正式用語,表示青少年的迷戀

          Ex. Sally has had a crush on James since they were at university together.

          例: 薩利從大學起就喜歡詹姆斯。

          9. To fancy someone (British English)

          to find someone very attractive

          指認為某人極具吸引力

          Ex. My friend really fancies you.

          例: 我的朋友認為你很有吸引力。

          10. To love someone with all of one’s heart and soul

          to love someone completely

          全身心地愛某人

          Ex. John loves Leslie with all his heart and soul.

          例: 約翰全身心地愛著萊斯利。

        【如何用英語表達愛意?】相關文章:

        如何用英語表達謝意03-06

        如何用英語表達激動之情02-27

        悲傷時該如何用英語表達02-27

        如何用英語進行演講?12-19

        如何用英語拒絕別人02-28

        生活口語如何用日語表達同意03-08

        生活口語如何用日語表達相信03-08

        如何用英語自我介紹03-22

        如何用英語詢問別人的職業03-12

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>