- 相關推薦
職場中面試經典英文對話
有過幾次面試經歷的童鞋應該都知道職場中面試經典對話,下面yjbys網小編就為大家帶來英語版,供大家閱讀參考!
A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.
A:說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。
B:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.
B:我已經做執行秘書五年了。開始是為一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老板相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。
A: How are your typing and shorthand skills?
A:你的打字和速記能力如何?
B:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.
B:我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。
A: Can you operate computers skillfully?
A:你能熟練操作計算機嗎?
B:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.
B:沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和復印機。
A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?
A:有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?
B:That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?
B:沒關系,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?
A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.
A:這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。
B:Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.
B:史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。
A: OK, please.
A:好的,請問吧。
B:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?
B:如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什么?
A: Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?
A:和普通的秘書沒什么區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?
B:Yes. I'm specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.
B:可以,我大學時專門學過英語文秘的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。
A: What are your salary expectations?
A:你期望拿多少薪水?
B:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.
B:在討論薪水前,我需要更多了解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。
A:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence.
A:起薪是每月4000元,半年后會根據你的業績增加薪水。
B:I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?
B:我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什么時候能得知結果呢?
A: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?
A:我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?
B:No. Thank you for the time.
B:沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。
【職場中面試經典英文對話】相關文章:
萬圣節英文對話09-15
職場中的談話禮儀06-24
職場中如何道歉06-26
太極拳中的職場智慧職場秘訣07-25
職場中咸魚是可以翻身的10-11
面試中的禮儀09-10
職場禮儀應聘面試禮儀06-09
英文求職面試準備10-09
職場禮儀中該如何傾聽?05-28
電影《喜歡你》中的職場啟發05-03