1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 商務英語BEC中級口試用語

        時間:2023-02-27 22:12:40 商務英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        2017年商務英語BEC中級口試必備用語匯總

          “商務英語”是商務和英語的結合,在“英語”和“商務”兩個內容上權重是這樣的。英語占大約%。在這里,英語的語言水平是基本的要求。也就是說,我們首先解決的是學員的語言水平問題。幫助學員切實地提高英語水平。以下是小編為您整理的2017年商務英語BEC中級口試必備用語匯總。

        2017年商務英語BEC中級口試必備用語匯總

          Can you show us your catalogue?

          可以看一下你們的產品目錄嗎?

          Certainly. Here’s a catalogue for some of ourpopular items.

          當然可以。這是我們一些暢銷貨的目錄。

          Have you looked into the sales?

          您調查過銷售情況嗎?

          Such products are widely sold in markets abroad.

          此類產品在國外市場很暢銷。

          I would like to see the samples first.

          我想先看一看樣品。

          This is the newest export item for this year.

          好的。這是今年出口的最新款式。

          Thanks. Do you have catalogues? I’d like to have a few copies to study them carefully.

          謝謝。你們有商品目錄嗎?我想要幾份仔細研究一下。

          Good morning. Welcome to our company.

          早上好。歡迎您到我們公司來(歡迎光臨)。

          Good morning. I’m the manager of the import division of XYZ Co.Ltd. Here is my card.

          早上好。我是XYZ有限公司的進口部經理,這是我的名片。

          Pleased to meet you and I’m glad to have the opportunity to recommend to you our latestlaser and electronics product of this year.

          很高興認識您并有機會向您推薦我們今年最新的一種光電產品。

          What about the functions?

          功能怎么樣?

          It combines many functions in one. It is a high gradeproduct.

          它集多種功能于一身,是高檔產品。

          Here is a catalogue and a price list. The product is avery popular item this year.

          這是目錄和價目表。這種產品是今年非常流行的款式。

          Really! Mm…, what about the quality?

          真的嗎?嗯[$#],質量怎么樣?

          Absolutely reliable. The quality is superior, yet theprice is very reasonable. It feels soft and smooth.

          完全可靠。該產品質優價廉,手感柔軟光滑。

          Thank you. You’ve been most helpful.

          你幫了我們大忙,非常感謝。

          My pleasure. I can assure you that you’ll find very good prospects in our products.

          不客氣。我保證您會發現我們產品的前景非常美好。

          I learned from the ads that you manufacture and sell this kind of product.

          我從廣告上得知,貴公司生產銷售這種產品。

          Yes, we do. Are you interested in our products? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.

          是的。您對我們的產品感興趣嗎?如果感興趣,那么您來對地方了。

          Good.

          好極了。

          Well, then, what can I do for you? What exactly are you after?

          那么,我能為您做些什么?您具體想要些什么呢?

          I’d like to know something more about the product. For example, the manufactured materials,the design and the sales position.

          我想多了解一下你們的產品。比如,加工原料、設計、及銷售情況。

          Well, I’ve certainly had an excellent time here. And you have been kind.

          哦,我在這兒過得非常愉快。你們真是太好了。

          It’s been a great pleasure to have you with us. We hope you’ll come here more often in thefuture.

          我們很高興和你在一起。希望你今后經常來。

          I’m sure I will. Now that we’ve got to know each other better, I’m certain we can do morebusiness to our mutual benefit.

          肯定會。既然我們彼此更加了解了,相信今后我們能做成更多的互利互惠生意。

          I hope so.

          希望如此。

          How long do you think this hot weather will last?

          你估計這樣熱的天氣會持續多久?

          Mt. Laoshan would be the ideal place for you, then. Ithas around sightseeing spots.

          那嶗山將是你理想的地方。它總共有多個旅游景點。

          Sounds great. I can't wait to go there now, MissZhang.

          聽起來太好了。我現在就迫不及待想去嶗山,張小姐。

          It's very hot today. Do you mind the heat?

          今天真熱。你討厭熱天氣嗎?

          Well, it's all right. I'd say it's much better thanBritian, actually. It's so humid there.

          我倒覺得沒什么。這兒比英國好多了,那兒太潮濕。

          Yes, it's rather dry here.

          是的,我們這兒氣候干燥。

          Yes. But I've always wanted to come.

          是的。不過我一直想來這兒。

          Well, there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see.

          那么,值得你看的地方可不少。

          What would you suggest?

          你能提個建議嗎?

          Well, what are you particularly interested in?

          好,你有什么特別感興趣的?

          I love beautiful scenic spots.

          我喜歡看美的風景點。

          I do hope you'll visit us someday soon.

          我非常希望不久的將來你也能訪問我們。

          Not too long, I suppose. What kind of weather doyou have at this time of the year?

          我想不會太久。你的家鄉這個季節的天氣怎么樣?

          It's not this hot. The highest temperature there is degrees, and there's more rain. I prefer the dryweather you have here.

          沒有這么熱,那兒最高氣溫只有度,但雨水比較多。我還是喜歡你們這兒的干燥天氣。

          Here we are at the airport.

          我們到機場了。

          It's very kind of you to come and see me off, Mr. Zhang.

          張先生,謝謝你來送我。

          It's my pleasure. It's a pity that you have to go now.

          這是我的榮幸,可惜你現在就要走了。

          What's the temperature today?

          今天的氣溫有多高?

          About degrees centigrade.

          大約攝氏度。

          Oh, that's pretty high. What is the highest temperature you get here?

          夠高的!這兒氣溫最高能達到多少度?

          About degrees, I'd say.

          我估計大約度。

          What is it your company does again?

          你說你們公司做什么來著?

          It makes electronic equipment.

          我們公司制造電器產品。

          Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?

          那么為什么我沒有聽說過呢?

          Our factory floor is about , square meters.

          我們工廠占地約,平方米

          And what's that building outside the window?

          窗外那一棟樓房是什么呢?

          It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is forassembly.

          那一棟主要做儲運室。這一棟是裝配用的。

          Is your unit capacity up to our demands?

          你們的單位生產能力能滿足我們的要求嗎?

          I should think so. This plant can turn out , units per month.

          我想可以。該工廠月生產能力為,臺。

          Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.

          不錯,茅臺是中國最好的酒。你要是不品嘗一下就走,那將是一大憾事。

          Would you like to have a look around our factory?

          請問您要不要到工廠參觀一下?

          Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.

          好,請帶路吧。

          May I show you our brochure?

          請看一下我們的宣傳冊好嗎?

          Oh, thank you.

          哦,謝謝您。

          Mr.Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?

          史密斯先生,不知您有什么特別的口味?

          When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.

          入鄉隨俗嘛,我只想嘗一下真正的中餐。

          This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.

          這是一家北京餐館,專做京菜。

          Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?

          要不要嘗點中國酒?

          Yes, I'd love to. I've heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?

          好的。我聽說茅臺在中國很受歡迎。咱們嘗嘗好嗎?

          Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.

          很好。謝謝打來電話。再見。

          Good-bye.

          再見。

          It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?

          是晚飯時間了,史密斯先生,我們共進晚餐好嗎?

          That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.

          謝謝您,張小姐。我聽說中餐館的飯菜非常好吃。

          、 I''m afraid that won''t be possible,much as we''d like to.

          盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

          We''ve got to report back to the head office.

          我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

          、Thank you for you cooperation.

          謝謝你們的合作。

          、We''ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

          我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

          、 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

          這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

          如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

          If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

          如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

          、I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

          我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

          We really wish you''ll have a pleasant stay here.

          我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

          、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

          我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。

          Welcome to our factory.

          歡迎到我們工廠來。

          如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

          Would you like a tea?

          來份茶嗎?

          I think I'll have chicken.

          我要一份雞肉。

          Thank you for the invitation.

          感謝你的邀請。

          I've had a very interesting visit.

          我的這次訪問很有趣。

          Your products are excellent.

          你們的產品太棒了。

          Your prices are reasonable.

          你們的價格合理。

          Shall I show you around the factory?

          我帶你去參觀工廠,好嗎?

          That's very kind of you, thank you.

          你太好了,謝謝。

          Thank you but I've made other plans.

          謝謝,但我已另有安排。

          What would you like?

          你想吃點什么?

          Can you recommend something?

          你能推薦一下嗎?

          I'd like a sandwich.

          我要一個三明治。

          No, thank you, I'm afraid I'm not hungry.

          不,謝謝,我不餓。

          Would you like to have dinner with me?

          愿意和我們一起吃晚飯嗎?

          Yes, I'd like that, thank you.

          好啊,謝謝。

          I'll meet you at o'clock.

          我們七點見。

          I'm sorry I can't. I arranged the trip last month.

          對不起。上個月我已安排了旅行。

          It'll be difficult but I'll try. I'll let you know thisafternoon.

          這很困難,但我會努力。今天下午我告訴你。

          I can make the meeting on Monday.

          我可以安排星期一見面。

          Would you like to have lunch on Saturday?

          你愿意星期六一起吃午飯嗎?

          That's very kind of you.

          你太好了。

          That suits me fine.

          這對我很合適。

          Have you got a moment?

          你有空嗎?

          Yes, sure.

          是的,有空。

          I'm afraid I'm rather busy.

          抱歉,我很忙。

          Can you rearrange our schedule?

          你能重新安排一下我們的日程嗎?

          No, I'm sorry, I can't do that.

          對不起,我沒空。

          When would be convenient?

          什么時候方便?

          I'm busy on Wednesday. What about Thursday?

          星期三我很忙。星期四行嗎?

          Let me check my diary. Yes, that's fine.

          我查看一下。好,我有時間。

          We can make the meeting on Friday.

          我們可以星期五見面。

          Are you free on Wednesday afternoon?

          星期三下午你有空嗎?

          No, I'm sorry, I'm busy on Wednesday.

          對不起,沒空。星期三我很忙。

          What about Thursday morning, then?

          星期四早晨呢?

          Yes, that's fine.

          有空。

          Would o'clock on Monday be convenient?

          星期一十點你方便嗎?

        【商務英語BEC中級口試用語】相關文章:

        商務英語BEC中級詞匯精選06-20

        bec商務英語中級單詞08-26

        劍橋商務英語BEC中級考試技巧及考場經驗08-13

        初級BEC口試:英語口語07-04

        商務英語BEC中級考試閱讀理解練習題08-13

        2016最新商務英語BEC中級考試預測試題08-24

        BEC中級寫作技巧08-13

        BEC中級閱讀指導匯總08-14

        詳解BEC口試part1考試流程05-21

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>