有關產品推銷的商務英語
導語:如何用商務英語對自己的產品作介紹?下面是yjbys小編整理的有關產品推銷的商務英語,歡迎參考!
Tracy: Good morning. Anything particular you are interested in this time? We have wide varieties for you to choose from. They are all our best selling lines. These are the new models from our joint venture manufacturing company.
崔西:早上好。您有什么特別感興趣的商品嗎?我們的產品種類齊全。都是我公司最暢銷商品。這是我們合資生產公司生產的新型產品。
Moore: Well, I'm interested in Bottle Washing Machines.
摩爾:嗯,我想看看洗瓶機。
Tracy: Good. You've got to the right booth. We specialize in producing this kind of machine.
崔西:好的,您找對地方了,我們專門生產這種機器。
Moore: How many different models do you offer?
摩爾:你們都有什么款式?
Tracy: Our products are available in various models and sizes. Here is our latest catalog, which shows most of our products. To improve the working efficiency and lessen the intensity of labor, we have improved our design to conform to the world market. This is the one we newly developed.
崔西:我們的產品擁有不同的款式和尺寸。這是最新的目錄,上面有產品介紹,為了提高工作效率,降低勞動強度,我們改進了設計,達到了世界標準。這是我們最新開發的型號。
Moore: I'm not sure how this works.
摩爾:這個怎么操作?
Tracy: OK. I can give you a quick demonstration or you can watch our video introduction of the product.
崔西:好的。我可以給您快速演示一下,您也可以看一下產品介紹的相關錄像。
Moore: Good. Is there any superiority of your products?
摩爾:好的,你們的產品又有什么優勢?
Tracy: Yes, compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter yet it is most advanced, reliable and user-friendly. The company executes IS09000 in management and quality control of the products, so the quality is guaranteed. What's more, if you use this machine, it not only saves time but your productivity will increase by 20 percent.
崔西:與同類產品相比,我們的產品體積小、重量輕、設計先進、質量可靠,又易于操作。公司在管理和質量方面已經通過了IS09000認證,質量是可以保證的。而且,使用這款機器,不僅節省時間,生產率也可以提高20%。
Moore: That's impressive. Thank you for your introduction.
摩爾:太好了,謝謝你的介紹。
Tracy: Would you like to hear my presentation and let me show you how it works now?
崔西:那么我就為您下展示,并演示其操作程序吧。
Moore: Yes, please.
摩爾:好的,請吧。
實用情景句型
1. Anything particular you are interested in this time?
您有什么特別感興趣的商品嗎?
I think you will be interested in the new formula soap powder we have just introduced to the market. These products are the result of years of research, and are likely to revolutionize all the chemical methods in use at present. A trial will convince you of their merits.
我相信您會對我們剛上市的新配方洗衣粉感興趣。此產品是我們多年來的研究成果,它將對傳統的化學方法產生重大改革。試一下您就會驚嘆它的優點。
It's pretty new. It's not food. It's vitamin. Vitamin has only been available in tablet form for about the last five years and it's just starting to catch on now.
這是新產品。它不是食品,是維生素。大概5年前,維生素就以藥丸形式面世,但是近年來才流行開來。
2. We have wide varieties for you to choose from.
我們的產品種類齊全。
We offer full range of products for you to choose from.
我們的產品種類齊全。
We have a wide selection of products for you to choose from.
我們的產品種類齊全。
3. They are all our best selling lines.
它們都是我們公司最暢銷的商品。
They are all our bestsellers.
都是我們公司最暢銷的商品。
They are all our fast selling merchandises.
都是我們公司最暢銷的商品。
4. You've got to the right booth.
您找對地方了。
You have come to the right place.
您來對地方了。
5. We specialize in producing this kind of machine.
我們專門生產這種機器。
We're professional in manufacturing this kind of machine.
我們專門生產這種機器。
We major in producing this kind of machine.
我們專門生產這種機器。
6. I'm not sure how this works.
這個怎么操作?
How to operate?
這個怎么操作?
Can you please show me how to make this work?
你能給我演示一下怎么用這個裝置嗎?
How do I make it work in reverse?
我怎樣才能反過來用呢?
That seems really easy, I don't know why I didn't figure it out myself.
這好像真的很容易,但我不知道為什么自己就搞不明白。
What happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?
如果這種設備在我們使用的時候發生故障,該怎么辦呢?
7. Is there any superiority of your products?
你們的產品又有什么優勢?
Are there any advantages of your products?
你們的產品又有什么優勢?
Are there any merits of your products?
你們的產品又有什么優勢?
Are there any good sides of your products?
你們的產品又有什么優勢?
This kind of jeep has the most powerful engine in its class.
在同類產品中,這種吉普車擁有最強有力的引擎。
Our product also has all the features of the one you use now, but it's much cheaper.
我們的'產品同樣具備你們現在使用的產品的特點,但是我們的要更便宜。
Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.
我們的產品比競爭對手的產品更容易操作。
8. That's impressive.
太好了。
That's wonderful.
太好了。
9. Would you like to hear my presentation and let me show you how it works now?
那么我就為您做一下展示,并演示其操作程序吧。
Let me give you a demonstration of our latest product.
讓我給您演示一下我們的新產品。
Please allow me to demonstrate to you our latest product.
讓我給您演示一下我們的新產品。
If you prefer, I can do a demo for you.
如果您愿意的話,我可以給您做一下展示。
The instructions are given here in English.
這里有英文的使用說明。
Now let's go on to the broader topic of improved performance.
現在讓我們來談談產品在性能方面的改善情況。
Now I'd like to show the new features we've added to the latest model.
現在我想展示我們在這個最新型號上面加的一些新功能。
I'll explain this function using the actual machine.
我將以機器的實際操作來解說這個功能。
I'll explain this function with this manual.
我將以這個操作指導手冊來解說這個功能。
【有關產品推銷的商務英語】相關文章:
關于推銷產品實用商務英語04-19
商務英語BEC初級考試:推銷產品04-16
推銷海鮮產品的廣告語06-30
怎樣打電話推銷自己的產品03-17
商務英語寫作范文推薦:推銷信10-14
從推銷產品的經驗中發現創業技巧12-09
有關談判的商務英語07-17
銷售推銷的經典方法10-05
商務推銷的基本禮儀09-26