- 相關推薦
不得不知的英語禮儀知識
人們在社會交往活動中,為了相互尊重,在儀容、儀表、儀態、儀式、言談舉止等方面約定俗成的,共同認可的行為規范。禮儀是對禮節、禮貌、儀態和儀式的統稱。下面是小編精心整理的不得不知的英語禮儀知識,歡迎閱讀與收藏。
不得不知的英語禮儀知識
Manner 1
When asking for something, say "Please."
問別人話的時候先說“請”。
Manner 2
When receiving something, say "Thank you."
別人給了自己什么東西,要說“謝謝”。
Manner 3
Do not interrupt grown-ups who are speaking with each other unless there is an emergency。
不要打斷大人們的談話,除非真的有急事。
Manner 4
If you do need to get somebodys attention right away, the phrase "excuse me" is the most polite way for you to enter the conversation。
如果真的需要跟某人說話,最好先說一句“打擾了”。
Manner 5
When you have any doubt about doing something, ask permission first. It can save you from many hours of grief later。
如果在做一件事前拿不定主意,先去征求父母的意見和許可。
Manner 6
The world is not interested in what you dislike. Keep negative opinions to yourself, or between you and your friends, and out of earshot of adults。
別人不關心你討厭什么,所以一些批評言論最好只是跟朋友們隨便說說,不要傳得人盡皆知。
Manner 7
Do not comment on other peoples physical characteristics unless, of course, its to compliment them, which is always welcome。
不要對別人品頭論足,當然稱贊他人的外表是必要的。
Manner 8
When people ask you how you are, tell them and then ask them how they are。
當別人向你問好時,記得禮貌作答,并且也問候他們。
Manner 9
When you have spent time at your friends house, remember to thank his or her parents for having you over and for the good time you had。
在朋友家做客時要向朋友的父母表達感謝。
Manner 10
Knock on closed doors -- and wait to see if theres a response -- before entering。
進房間前先敲門。
Manner 11
When you make a phone call, introduce yourself first and then ask if you can speak with the person you are calling。
打電話時先講明自己是誰,然后再找自己想要找的人。而不是一開口就問XXX在嗎。
Manner 12
Be appreciative and say "thank you" for any gift you receive. In the age of e-mail, a handwritten thank-you note can have a powerful effect。
收到禮物后要表達感謝,手寫的感謝信比發電子郵件要好。
Manner 13
Never use foul language in front of adults. Grown-ups already know all those words, and they find them boring and unpleasant。
別在大人面前說臟話,大人們對臟話了如指掌,并且他們已經厭倦那些詞語了。
Manner 14
Dont call people mean names。
不要對人口出惡言。
Manner 15
Do not make fun of anyone for any reason. Teasing shows others you are weak, and ganging up on someone else is cruel。
任何情況下都不要嘲笑別人,這只會顯示出你自己的軟弱,對被嘲笑的人來說也是件殘酷的事。
Manner 16
Even if a play or an assembly is boring, sit through it quietly and pretend that you are interested. The performers and presenters are doing their best。
看演出時就算再無聊也要保持安靜,臺上演出的人是付出了實實在在的努力的。
Manner 17
If you bump into somebody, immediately say "Excuse me."
撞到人的時候要立刻說抱歉。
Manner 18
Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, and dont pick your nose in public。
咳嗽或者打噴嚏的時候要遮住嘴,并且公開場合不要摳鼻孔。
Manner 19
As you walk through a door, look to see if you can hold it open for someone else。
進出一扇門的時候記得停一小會,幫后面的人把門開著。
Manner 20
If you come across a parent, a teacher, or a neighbor working on something, ask if you can help. If they say "yes," do so -- you may learn something new。
看到父母、老師或者鄰居在忙什么的時候,問一句能不能幫手。幫忙的過程中你也會學到一點半點東西。
Manner 21
When an adult asks you for a favor, do it without grumbling and with a smile。
當大人請你幫忙做什么事的時候,別抱怨,記得帶著微笑去完成。
Manner 22
When someone helps you, say "thank you." That person will likely want to help you again。
別人幫了你的忙,記得說謝謝,這樣他們下次也會樂意幫助你。
Manner 23
Use eating utensils properly. If you are unsure how to do so, ask your parents to teach you or watch what adults do。
正確使用餐具。不知道怎么用的時候就問父母,或者觀察其他大人是怎么使用的。
Manner 24
Keep a napkin on your lap; use it to wipe your mouth when necessary。
把餐巾放在大腿上,需要的時候拿來擦嘴。
Manner 25
Dont reach for things at the table; ask to have them passed。
不要在餐桌上直接去拿你想要的東西,要請別人遞給你
用餐禮儀:
Let the elder people and the customer eat first.
讓客人和長輩先吃。
Dont use the chopsticks hit the bowl
不要用筷子敲碗。
Dont eat until everyone is there.
等大家到齊了,才開始吃。
Dont be picky with your food.
不要挑食。
Dont walk around while you eat.
吃飯的時候,不要走來走去。
Dont leave your food uneaten.
食物不可以剩下。
You should eat by yourself.
你要自己吃。
Be careful not to drop your food.
小心食物不要弄掉。
Oops!You dropped your food.
哎呀!你弄掉食物了。
Its okay.Ill clean it.
沒關系。我來收拾。
Eat slowly and dont rush.
慢慢吃。不要急。
Clew well.
好好咀嚼。
It’s too hot to drink.
太燙不能喝。
Please wait a moment.
請等會兒。
Drink slowly. The milk is hot.
慢點喝,牛奶很燙。
Eat slowly, or you will choke.
吃慢點,不然會噎著。
Don’t put too much food into your moutheach time.
不要一次往嘴巴里放太多食物。
Be careful of the fish bone.
小心魚刺。
Use your chopsticks right.
正確使用筷子。
Dont spit out the food.
不要把食物吐出來。
Sit down and eat at the table.
要坐在餐桌吃飯。
Sit properly at the table.
好好坐在餐桌旁。
Dont talk with your mouth full.
嘴巴內有東西時,不要說話。
Put your bowl in the sink.
把碗放在洗碗槽內。
Help me clean up the table.
來幫媽媽收拾餐桌吧
Have some more soup
再喝點湯吧。
Add some rice, please.
請盛一些米飯。
Do you want more rice?
你還想要米飯嗎?
How many dumplings have you eaten?
你已經吃了幾個餃子?
Its no good to eat too much
吃太多不好。
Rinse your mouth after each meal.
每次飯后要漱口。
【不得不知的英語禮儀知識】相關文章:
你不得不知的職場禮儀11-13
不得不知的“飯局禮儀”大全04-05
創業者不得不知的稅務知識11-24
吃西餐不得不知的15條禮儀03-10
初入職場不得不知的商務禮儀02-16
職場人士不得不知六種禮儀10-13
打高爾夫你不得不知道的基本禮儀03-18
求職者不得不知的職場面試禮儀04-04
不可不知的商務禮儀英語10-31