禮儀英語:很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的'產品陳列室嗎?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
【禮儀英語:很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來】相關文章:
英語笑話很幽默11-16
表達高興地英語口語11-02
英語幽默笑話:我很高興10-17
如何建立良好職場人際關系-交際禮儀12-27
禮儀英語:西餐禮儀11-16
淺談自我效能與優化英語自主學習論文09-13
熱能與動力工程英語詞匯匯總08-18
很地道的高級英語表達08-15
很優美的英語句子12-03
辦公禮儀英語10-30