1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 商務禮儀常用的英語詞匯

        時間:2020-12-15 13:20:25 禮儀英語 我要投稿

        商務禮儀常用的英語詞匯

          商務禮儀常用的英語詞匯有哪些?以下,YJBYS小編為你整理的商務禮儀常用的英語詞匯,希望對你有幫助。

        商務禮儀常用的英語詞匯

          久仰! I've heard so much about you.

          好久不見了! Long time no see.

          辛苦了!You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

          尊敬的朋友們!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

          閣下(多用于稱呼大使)Your Excellency

          我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

          對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝!n behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

          在北京過得怎么樣?How are you making out in Beijing?

          我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

          歡迎美商來北京投資。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

          歡迎多提寶貴意見。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.

          不虛此行!It's a rewarding trip!

          您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

          請代我問候王先生!lease remember me to Mr.Wang.

          感謝光臨!Thank you so much for coming.

          歡迎再來!Hope you'll come again.

          歡迎以后多來北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

          請留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.

          多保重!Take care!

          祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!

          愿為您效勞!At your service!

          為…舉行宴會/宴請 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

          歡迎宴會 Welcome dinner

          便宴 Informal dinner

          午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)Luncheon

          便餐 Light meal

          工作午餐 Working luncheon

          自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon

          答謝宴會 Return dinner

          告別宴會 Farewell dinner

          慶功宴 Glee feast

          招待會 Reception

          雞尾酒會 Cocktail party

          茶話會 Tea party

          包餐/點餐 Table d'hote/a la carte

          上菜 Serve a courst

          您的位置在這里!ere is your seat.

          請入席!Please have a seat.

          歡聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together

          請隨便!Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

          請各位隨意用餐!elp yourself please.

          您喝點什么?What would you like to drink?

          最后,我借主人的酒,提議為…干杯!Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

          請各位舉杯并同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的`健康干杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

          敬您一杯!Here's to you!

          祝你健康!To your health!

          我要為此干杯!I'll drink to that!

          隨量!Whatever you like!

          我失陪一會兒! Excuse me for a minute.

          菜不好,請多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself.

          女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐!adies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

          招待會現在開始!he reception will now begin.

          全體起立,奏國歌!All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

          出席今天招待會的貴賓有…The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

          現在請…講話 I have the honour to call upon …

          開幕式現在結束!his concludes the opening ceremony.

          隆重慶祝 Grand celebration

          慶祝成立…一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

          熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽 Hail the first FIFA of …

          值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

          祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

          衷心祝賀您當選…Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

          舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

          贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

          舉行談判 Enter into negotiation

          交涉 Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

          事物性會談 Talks at working level

          對口會談 Counterpart talks

          議程項目 Items on the agenda

          主題 Theme

          議題 Topic for discussion

          雙方商定的議程 Schedule mutually agreed upon

          開幕會議 Opening session

          全體會議 Plenary session

          開場白 Introduction

          情況介紹 Presentation

          小組討論 Panel discussion

          同有關單位磋商 Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

          一輪會談 One round of talks

          決議 Resolution

          諒解備忘錄 Memorandum of understanding

          現在開會 I declare the meeting open.

          請…發言 I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

          我的介紹完了,謝謝!That's all for my presentation.thank you.

          我先說這么多!o much for my remarks for now.

          我要說的就是這些。 That's all for what I want to say.

          您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

          讓我先談一個問題!f you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

          在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法!efore we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

          您對此事怎么看呢?I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

          我提議休會十分鐘! propose a ten-minute break.

          我想接著剛才的問題講下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

          對不起,我插一句!orry for the interruption but

          當然可以!By all means.

          怎么都行!Whatever you say.

          我沒有異議! have no objection.

          我方對這個問題有異議。 We take exception to this question.

          我們高興地看到…We note with pleasure that …

          這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

          不知你們上午談的怎樣?I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

          我方很希望貴方能盡早給予肯定的答復。 We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

          糾纏這個問題!ntangle this issue.

          提倡節約 Advocate/uphold thriftiness

          為了國家的繁榮 For the sake of national property

          經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象!he time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

          密切注視 Keep close watch on

        【商務禮儀常用的英語詞匯】相關文章:

        商務禮儀基本英語詞匯04-15

        常用商務禮儀用語07-29

        IT常用英語詞匯08-15

        商務禮儀英語常用句型07-12

        PLC常用的英語詞匯10-01

        眼科常用的英語詞匯10-01

        廚房常用的英語詞匯10-01

        常用的家電英語詞匯09-28

        刑法常用的英語詞匯08-21

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>