1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 職場英語中薪水工資的表達

        時間:2022-12-03 14:28:49 Salary 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        職場英語中薪水工資的表達

          薪金待遇往往是職場人士關注的問題,也常常是面試到最后考官后問你的問題之一。如何用流利的英語來表達你想要的薪水數目?下面是一些表述薪金待遇常用的英語句子,這些職場英語中薪水工資的相關表達不妨借鑒一下。

        職場英語中薪水工資的表達

          1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month.

          待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百港幣起薪。

          2. I require a salary of $4,500 a month to begin with.

          本人希望,月薪四千五百元起薪。

          3. The salary I require would be $60,000 a year, plus one percent commission on all sales.

          關于薪金,本人要求年薪六萬元,同時希望獲得銷售額1%的分紅。

          4. My desired starting salary is 10,000 yuan.

          本人希望起薪10,000元。

          5.I require a monthly salary of 12,000 yuan, plus housing.

          希望待遇月薪一萬二千元,提供宿舍。

          6. I require a commencing salary of 9,600 yuan a month.

          本人希望,月薪九千六百元起薪。

          7. I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

          起薪少一點,本人并不計較。

          8. In regards to salary, Ill leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

          關于薪金,請考驗本人的工作后再作定奪。

          9. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.

          不過,如其他條件具備,薪水問題自會解決。

          10. I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months, if necessary.

          試用期內,本人愿意薪水低一點。

          工作對話

          1.我馬上去做。I'll do it right away.

          2.請快點好嗎?Could you hurry up, please?

          3.你什么時候要?When do you need it?

          4.你在浪費時間。You're wasting your time.

          5.那不急。There is no hurry on that.

          6.你替我跑個腿好嗎?Will you run an errand for me?

          7.你覺得這個工作怎么樣?How do you feel about the job?

          8.新項目進展得如何?How are you getting along with the new project?

          9.我今天得趕這個項目。I have to crank out the project today.

          10.咱們今天就干到這兒吧!Let's call it a day.

          英語口語對話實例

          A Dialogue between Colleagues 同事間對話

          Miranda: You've been working here for nearly a month. How do you feel about the job?

          米蘭達:你在這里工作快一個月了。你覺得這個工作怎么樣啊?

          Jack: Not bad. Thank you for your help. I'm always busy with the job. I feel a bit tired.

          杰克:還不錯。多謝你的幫助。我一直比較忙。覺得有點兒累。

          Miranda: I had the same feeling when I first came to work here, but after a period of time, I felt better. I'm sure you'll get used to the busy job.

          米蘭達:我剛來這里工作的時候也有這種感覺,但過了一段時間,我就感覺好多了。我肯定你也會適應這種忙碌的工作的。

          Jack: I also feel that the work efficiency here is very high, and you all have strong working ability and professional skill. It seems that you know all. It's really wonderful!

          杰克:我還覺得這里的工作效率很高,你們所有人的工作能力和專業技能都很強。你們好像什么都知道似的。真了不起啊!

          Miranda: You know the phrase, "the survival of the fittest". We have no choice.

          米蘭達:你知道“適者生存”這種說法吧。我們沒有選擇的余地。

          Jack: That's right. I have to work hard.

          杰克:說得對。我必須努力工作。

          通用職場英語

          1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

          我還要再確認嗎?

          2 Is there any earlier one?

          還有更早一點的嗎?

          3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

          請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

          4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

          我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

          5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

          請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

          6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

          火車通行證有折扣嗎?

          7 May I reconfirm my flight?

          我可以確認我的班機嗎?

          8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

          他們全部不預訂的嗎?

          9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

          我一定要預訂座位嗎?

          10 May I see a timetable?

          我可以看時刻表嗎?

          11 How long will I have to wait?

          我要等多久呢?

          12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

          你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

          13 Do you have any other flights?

          你們還有別的航班嗎?

          14 When would you like to leave?

          您什么時候動身?

          15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

          我能電話確認嗎?

          16 Where can I make a reservation?

          我到哪里可以預訂?

          17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

          我需要預訂餐車嗎?

          18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

          火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

          19 Is this a daily flight?

          這是每日航班嗎?

          20 Excuse me. May I get by?

          對不起,我可以上車嗎?

          21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

          坐船到那里要花多少錢?

          22 Can I cancel this ticket?

          我可以取消這票嗎?

          23 Check it to my final destination

          把它托運到我的目的地。

          24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

          最遲要在8點30分到達機場。

          25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

          把你的行李拿到行李房去。

          26 Please open your baggage.

          請把你行李打開。

          27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

          請你填寫這張入境卡。

          28 Let me see your passport, please.

          請出示你的護照。

          29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

          我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

          30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

          我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

          31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

          如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

          32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

          我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

          33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

          如果他有什么意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

          34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

          我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

          35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

          那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

          36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

          如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

          37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

          我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

          38 Thatll put us both in the picture.

          這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

          39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

          那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什么了。

          40 I cant say for certain off-hand.

          我還不能馬上說定。

          41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

          有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

          42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

          這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

          43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

          你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?

          44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.

          盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

          45 Weve got to report back to the head office.

          我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

          46 Thank you for you cooperation.

          謝謝合作。

          47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

          我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

          48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

          這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

          49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

          如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

          50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

          我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

          51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.

          我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

          52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

          我想知道能否為我們安排購物事項。

          53 Welcome to our factory.

          歡迎到我們廠參觀。

          54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

          我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

          55 You'll know our products better after this visit.

          參觀后你會對我們的產品有更深的了解。

          56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

          也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

          57 Then we could look at the production line.

          然后我們開一下生產線。

          58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

          墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。

          59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

          表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

          60 We are running on two shifts.

          我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

          61 Almost every process is computerized.

          幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

          62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

          工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

          63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

          所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。

          64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

          我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

          65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

          因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。

          66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

          質量比數量更重要。

          67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

          我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。

          68 Do we have to wear the helmets?

          我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

          69 Is the production line fully automatic?

          生產線是全自動的嗎?

          70 What kind of quality control do you have?

          你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

          71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

          所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

          72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?

          總體印象怎么樣,能告訴我嗎?

          73 Im impressed by your approach to business.

          你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

          74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

          我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

          75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

          就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

          76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

          我想也許將來我們可以合作。

          77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

          我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

          78 The purpose of my coming here is to establishing trade relations with your company.

          我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性.

          79 We would be glad to start business with you.

          我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

          80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

          洽談中請你們多加關照。

          81 We are happy to be of help.

          我們很樂意幫忙。

          82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

          我保證通力合作。

          83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

          可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

          84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

          如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。

          85 You may be interested in only some of the items.

          你也許對某些產品感興趣。

          86 I can just have a glance at the rest.

          剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

          87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.

          這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

          88 All these articles are best selling lines.

          所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

          89 Your desire coincides with ours.

          我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。

          90 No wonder youre so experienced.

          怪不得你這幺有經驗。

          91 Textile business has become more difficult since the competition grew.

          隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

          92 Could I have your latest catalogues?

          可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

          93 At what time can we work out a deal?

          我們什幺時候洽談生意?

          94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

          我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。

          95 We also hope to expand our business with you.

          我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

          96 This is our common desire.

          這是我們的共同愿望。

          97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreig trade.

          我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。

          98 I've read, but I'd like to know more.

          我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

          99 Seeing is believing.

          百聞不如一見。

          100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

          你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

        【職場英語中薪水工資的表達】相關文章:

        職場人不知道的薪水11種表達方法07-14

        職場中如何提高表達與溝通能力04-29

        職場英語中必備英語潮句07-05

        職場中如何提高工資待遇08-03

        哪些行業職位多薪水高?職場動態-職場動態07-20

        職場生涯之薪水大作戰07-31

        英文簡歷寫作:薪水如何表達05-12

        面試中如何巧妙談薪水03-21

        面試中如何坦然談薪水07-31

        面試中該不該談薪水?08-09

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>