1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. Ted英語演講稿:Be an Opportunity Maker機會創造

        時間:2022-10-26 20:02:07 英語演講稿 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        Ted英語演講稿:Be an Opportunity Maker機會創造者

          Kare Anderson: Be an opportunity maker

        Ted英語演講稿:Be an Opportunity Maker機會創造者

          【TED】凱兒˙安德森: 給自己和別人帶來希望與意外斬獲-機會制造者

          I grew up diagnosed as phobically shy,

          我從小就有社交恐懼癥

          and like at least 20 other people in a room of this size,

          這樣的空間 大約20人

          I was a stutterer.

          就能讓以前的我結巴語塞

          Do you dare raise your hand?

          更別提舉手了 根本不可能

          And it sticks with us.

          這種困擾如影隨形

          It really does stick with us,

          你走到哪 它就跟到哪

          because when we are treated that way,

          當大家對你的存在視若無睹

          we feel invisible sometimes,

          你會開始感覺自己是隱形人

          or talked around and at.

          而別人都在你背后竊竊私語

          And as I started to look at people,

          后來我仔細去觀察周遭的人

          which is mostly all I did,

          一直以來我都只敢默默觀察

          I noticed that some people really wanted attention

          然后發現有些人無法忍受被忽視

          and recognition.

          他們要得到大家的注意力和認同

          Remember, I was young then.

          當時我年輕、懵懂

          So what did they do? What we still do perhaps too often?

          渴望注意力的人會做什么? 也許現在太多人在做一樣的事而不自知

          We talk about ourselves.

          他們談論的常常都是自己

          And yet there are other people I observed who had what I called a mutuality mindset.

          但另一批人就不同了 我說他們的人際關系 往往有一種“互相”的心態

          In each situation, they found a way to talk about us and create that “us” idea.

          無論什么場合 他們的談話里都會出現“我們”這個概念

          So my idea to reimagine the world is to see it one where we all become greater opportunity-makers with and for others.

          在我心目中的理想世界 每個人都能為自己和別人創造機會

          There’s no greater opportunity or call for action for us now

          就是現在 我們必須把握良機、采取行動

          than to become opportunity-makers who use best talents together more often for the greater good

          多去整合各種才能 盡可能的利益他人

          and accomplish things we couldn’t have done on our own.

          一人做不到的 多人或許有辦法

          And I want to talk to you about that,

          這就是我今天的重點

          cause even more than giving,

          比單純給予

          even more than giving,

          施舍、捐贈更有影響力的

          is the capacity for us to do something smarter together

          就是人們學會集思廣益

          for the greater good that lifts us both up

          共同合作 創造雙贏局面

          and that can scale.

          其中的利益會一層層積累

          That’s why I’m sitting here.

          這是我今天演講的重點

          But I also want to point something else out.

          不過我還想說一件事

          Each one of you is better than anybody else at something.

          臺下的你必定在某些事上比其他人都拿手

          That disproves that popular notion that if you’re the smartest person in the room,

          和那句名言“你絕不是這里最厲害的人”

          you’re in the wrong room.

          恰恰相反

          So let me tell you about a Hollywood party I went to a couple years back,

          我在幾年前的一個好萊塢聚會上

          and I met this up-and-coming actress,

          遇見了位有潛力的女演員

          and we were soon talking about something that we both felt passionately about,

          我們很快就找到共同話題-

          public art.

          公共藝術

          And she had the fervent belief that every new building in Los Angeles

          她堅信洛杉磯的每棟建筑里

          should have public art in it. She wanted a regulation for it,

          都應該有公共藝術 她想要一套專屬公共藝術的規范

          and she fervently started,

          所以她興忡忡的著手進行

          What is here from Chicago?

          這里有誰是芝加哥人嗎?

          She fervently started talking about these bean-shaped reflective sculptures in Millennium Park,

          她滔滔不絕的說著千禧公園里的云門雕塑

          and people would walk up to it

          人們好奇的上前一探究竟

          and they’d smile in the reflection of it,

          看著自己的映像微笑

          and they’d pose and they’d vamp and they’d take selfies together

          擺pose、贊嘆、自拍留念

          and they’d laugh.

          然后笑成一團

          And as she was talking, a thought came to my mind.

          聽著聽著 我突然靈光乍現

          I said, “I know someone you ought to meet.

          我告訴她: “妳應該見見這個人

          He’s getting out of San Quentin in a couple of weeks

          再幾周他就要從圣昆丁州立監獄出來了

          and he shares your fervent desire that art should engage and enable people to connect.”

          他跟妳一樣 覺得藝術應該讓人有共鳴、激發想像力”

          He spent five years in solitary,

          他被單獨監禁了五年

          and I met him because I gave a speech at San Quentin,

          我因為在圣昆丁演講 而與他結識

          and he’s articulate

          他口條不錯

          and he’s rather easy on the eyes

          長的也不賴

          because he’s buff. He had workout regime he did everyday.

          因為他是條熱愛健身的漢子

          I think she was following me at that point.

          女演員大概還滿有興趣的

          I said, “he’d be an unexpected ally.”

          我又說: “他會是個得力助手”

          And not just that. There’s James. He’s an architect

          除了他之外 我把詹姆也拉進來 詹姆是建筑師

          and he’s a professor,

          也是個教授

          and he loves place-making, and place-making is when you have those mini-plazas

          他對地方營造很有興趣 外頭的小廣場、

          and those urban walkways

          城市人行道

          and where they’re dotted with art,

          任何有藝術點綴的地方 都屬于地方營造的范疇

          where people draw and come up and talk sometimes.

          許多人會在那兒畫畫、閑聊

          I think they’d make good allies.

          我想他們一定能合作無間

          And indeed they were.

          果真沒錯

          They met together. They prepared.

          他們碰面之后 就開始籌備

          They spoke in front of the Lost Angeles City Council.

          到洛杉磯市政府傳達訴求

          And the council members not only passed the regulation,

          結果市議員通過了他們訂的條例

          half of them came down and asked to pose with them afterwards.

          之后甚至半數議員還去與藝術品合影

          They were startling, compelling and credible.

          他們給人的印象是震懾、具說服力、可靠

          You can’t buy that.

          全都是用錢買不到的

          What I’m asking you to consider is what kind of opportunity-makers we might become,

          希望各位想想自己能成為哪種機會制造者

          because more than wealth

          比財富、

          or fancy titles

          頭銜、

          or a lot of contacts,

          人脈更可觀的

          it’s our capacity to connect around each other’s better side and bring it out.

          是我們發掘他人優點的能力

          And I’m not saying this is easy,

          這一點都不容易

          and I’m sure many of you have made the wrong moves too about who you wanted to connect with,

          相信許多人都有找錯對象、牽錯線的經驗

          but what I want to suggest is, this is an opportunity.

          但畢竟都是個“機會”

          I started thinking about it way back when I was a Wall Street Journal reporter and I was in Europe

          這個領悟要從好幾年前說起 當時我在歐洲 擔任華爾街日報記者

          and I was supposed to cover trends and trends that transcended business or politics or lifestyle.

          采訪內容為時尚與流行 跨越商業、政治、生活型態隔閡的流行

          So I had to have contacts in different worlds very different than mine,

          因此得和背景截然不同的人打交道

          because otherwise you couldn’t spot the trends.

          否則就無法掌握潮流走向

          And third, I had to write a story in a way stepping into the reader’s shoes,

          寫故事時 還得設身處地為讀者想

          they could see how these trends could affect their lives.

          要讓他們覺得自己和這些潮流息息相關

          That’s what opportunity-makers do.

          這就是機會制造者的任務

          And here’s a strange thing:

          奇怪之處在于

          Unlike an increasing number of Americans who are working and living and playing with people who think exactly like them

          越來越多人工作、生活、娛樂都喜歡尋找與自己相似的人

          because we then become more rigid and extreme,

          久而久之就變得挑剔、極端起來

          opportunity-makers are actively seeking situations with people unlike them,

          機會制造者尋找與自己不相似的人

          and they’re building relationships,

          和他們建立關系

          and because they do that,

          這樣做的話

          they have trusted relationships where they can bring the right team in

          兩方之間就有互信 能在適當的時機介紹彼此適當的人

          and recruit them to solve a problem better and faster and seize more opportunities.

          用更快、更好的方法解決問題 同時也抓住了更多機會

          They’re not affronted by differences.

          機會創造者不會被歧異冒犯

          They’re fascinated by them,

          反而深受吸引

          and that is a huge shift in mindset,

          這是心態上的極端不同

          and once you feel it, you want it to happen a lot more.

          你一旦意識到 就會為它的魅力著迷

          This world is calling out for us to have a collective mindset,

          和別人形成“共同體”才是王道

          and I believe in doing that.

          我個人深信

          It’s especially important now.

          攜手合作在這世代特別重要

          Why is it important now?

          為什么呢?

          Because things can be devised like drones

          機器小幫手

          and drugs and data collection,

          藥物開發、數據收集

          and they can be devised by more people.

          都可以讓更多人參與其中

          and cheaper ways for beneficial purposes

          用更經濟的方式創造收益

          and then, as we know from the news every day, they can be used for dangerous ones.

          只是水能載舟 亦能復舟 也可能被有心人士利用

          It calls on us, each of us, to a higher calling.

          這個理念非常需要大家的重視

          But here’s the icing on the cake:

          成為機會制造者是一箭雙雕

          It’s not just the first opportunity that you do with somebody else that’s probably your greatest,

          除了獲得和更高竿對象合作的機會

          as an institution or an individual.

          無論對于機構或個人來說

          It’s after you’ve had that experience and you trust each other.

          都是開啟了這扇門 建立信任后

          It’s the unexpected things that you devise later on you never could have predicted.

          團隊合作帶來的驚人成果

          For example, Marty is the husband of that actress I mentioned,

          麥迪是那位女演員的丈夫

          and he watched them when they were practicing,

          詹姆等三人排練時 他就在旁邊看

          and he was soon talking to Wally, my friend the ex-con,

          并很快和韋利聊開了 就是剛出獄的那位

          about that exercise regime.

          大概在聊健身吧?

          And he thought, I have a set of racquetball courts.

          麥迪心想: “我有個壁球館

          That guy could teach it. A lot of people who work there are members at my courts.

          韋利可以來當教練 很多教練都是體育館的會員

          They’re frequent travelers.

          他們很常來我這邊

          They could practice in their hotel room, no equipment provided.

          旅館房間里沒有設備 也照樣能練習”

          That’s how Wally got hired.

          韋利就這樣得到了板球教練的工作

          Not only that, years later he was also teaching racquetball.

          幾年后他也開始教壁球學生

          Years after that, he was teaching the racquetball teachers.

          再過了幾年則是教壁球老師

          What I’m suggesting is, when you connect with people

          我想說的是 當你把周遭有相同興趣、

          around a shared interest and action,

          喜好的人圈在一塊

          you’re accustomed to serendipitous things happening into the future,

          就會逐漸適應隨之而來、意想不到的收獲

          and I think that’s what we’re looking at.

          我想這才是至關重要

          We open ourselves up to those opportunities,

          面對機會 我們敞開心胸

          and in this room are key players and technology,

          關鍵推手-這里的你們 再加上科技

          key players who are uniquely positioned to do this,

          每個人各司其職 有自己的位置

          to scale systems and projects together.

          提升制度和計劃的整體價值

          So here’s what I’m calling for you to do. Remember the three traits of opportunity-makers.

          我想拜大家的 就是記得機會制造者的三項特質

          Opportunity-makers keep honing their top strength

          一、機會制造者不斷磨練自己專長

          and they become pattern seekers.

          開拓事物運作的新方式

          They get involved in different worlds than their worlds

          二、他們樂于接觸不同人的世界

          so they’re trusted and they can see those patterns,

          獲取信任 學習各種合作方式

          and they communicate to connect around sweet spots of shared interest.

          三、他們周旋于各方之間 讓參與的人都分一杯羹

          So what I’m asking you is, the world is hungry.

          我想說的是 人與人之間太缺乏連結

          I truly believe, in my firsthand experience,

          根據親身經驗 我相信

          the world is hungry for us to unite together as opportunity-makers

          這世界很需要機會制造者

          and to emulate those behaviors as so many of you already do, I know that firsthand,

          可能臺下的你已經是其中之一 大家都應該效仿機會制造者

          and to reimagine a world where we use our best talents together

          重塑我們的世界 融合各領域人才

          more often to accomplish greater thing together than we could on our own.

          一人不能做的事 借由合作來完成

          Just remember,

          請把這句話放在心上

          as Dave Liniger once said,

          大衛˙林杰說過

          “You can’t succeed coming to the potluck with only a fork.”

          “只帶一只叉子就來百樂餐的人 永遠無法成功”(注: 后衍伸為商業成長需要集體合作、貢獻)

          Thank you very much.

          謝謝大家

          Thank you.

          謝謝

        【Ted英語演講稿:Be an Opportunity Maker機會創造】相關文章:

        創造屬于自己的機會02-21

        opportunity范文02-04

        愚者錯失機會,智者善抓機會,成功者創造機會07-09

        TED英語演講稿:不幸也許是個機會12-14

        求職故事:學會給自己創造機會11-19

        創造機會,讓不同層次的學生得到發展03-27

        如何創造英語快樂課堂03-18

        長假創造職場機會:關注時令兼職應聘其職位08-13

        ted英語演講稿07-28

        TED英語演講:創業公司如何才能成功02-12

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>