- 相關推薦
商務信函常用句型舉例:收訖用語
3、收訖
您昨日來信已收悉, 謹于此按您所約定的條件。接受此項任務。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日貴函敬悉。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日來函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品將于12月最后一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠于告知。
Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉。謝謝。
We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼。
We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ……
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ……
7月10日來函敬悉。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天貴函已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我們已收到您昨日寫的信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我們如期收到您昨日發來的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我們于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日來函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
【商務信函常用句型舉例:收訖用語】相關文章:
商務公文常用語之開業通知 — 文末11-30
通知與確認商務英語信函寫作11-20
向客戶推銷公司新產品商務信函寫作11-30
職場英語:開會常用的句型11-10
面試英語常用語11-27
申請原因常用語11-11
求職英語:電話求職常用句型11-16
求職中的英語常用語11-30
求職英語常用語句11-16