酒店人員英語面試口語對話「精華版」
反應能力與應變能力 主要看應試者對主考官所得的問題理解是否準確,回答的迅速性、準確性等。對于突發問題的反應是否機智敏捷、回答恰當。對于意外事情的處理是否得當、妥當等。歡迎閱讀小編大家總結的酒店人員英語面試口語對話,希望可以幫助到大家:
Self- Introduction (自我介紹)
Can you introduce yourself?/ Can you say something about yourself?
你能做一下自我介紹嗎?
What’s your name? / May I have your name please?
你叫什么名字?
How old are you?/ What’s your age?
你多大了?
Where is your hometown?/ Where are you from?/ Where do you come from?
你的家鄉是哪里?你來自哪里?
— When and where did you graduated?
你是什么時間從哪里畢業的?
— I graduated from Luoyang No.2 Vocational secondary school/senior high school in 2007.
我是2007年畢業于洛陽第二中等專業學校/ 高中。
— What are your hobbies?/ In your spare time, what do you like to do?
你的愛好是什么?在空閑的時間,你喜歡做什么?
— My hobbies are listening to music, reading books, surfing the internet, shopping, running, climbing mountains, watching TV, playing football, playing basketball, playing tennis, singing and dancing, etc.
— What’s your character?
你的性格是什么?
— I’m an optimistic/ lovely/gentle/ upright/ honest/ patient/ easy-going/ shy person.
我是一個開朗的/ 可愛的/ 溫柔的`/ 正直的/ 誠實的/ 耐心的/ 隨和的/ 害羞的人。
— What’s your strength?
你的優點是什么?
— I am a honest and positive person, work hard, willing to learn.
我是個誠實積極的人,工作努力,好學。
— What’s your weakness?
你的缺點是什么?
— I’m a stubborn girl. / I’m a timid girl, because I am scared of snake( mouse)./ I’m easy to forget things./ I’m a shy boy.
我是個倔強的女孩兒。/我是個膽小的女孩,因為我害怕蛇(老鼠)。/我很容易忘事。/ 我是個害羞的男孩兒。
— What kind of books do you like to read?
—Why do you want to go to Singapore?
你為什么去新加坡?
—First, Singapore is a beautiful(漂亮的), clean(干凈的), and developed(發達的) garden city(花園城市), I like it very much. Second, I can accumulate(積累) some abroad working experience(國外工作經驗), so it is very useful for my future(未來). Third, the most important reason is that I can earn more money(掙錢) there.
—Do you have any working experience? / What have you work as before?
你有工作經驗嗎?/ 你之前是做什么工作的?
—I work Luoyang hotel as a waitress now. Luoyang hotel is a three-star hotel(三星級酒店) with beverage, guest rooms and entertainment(集餐飲、娛樂、客房為一體).
—What’s your mainly duties?/ What’s your job scope in your past job?/ What do you do there?
你的工作職責是什么?
—My mainly duties are doing preparation work before dinner(做餐前的準備工作), like setting table(擺臺), cleaning the dinning environment(清潔就餐環境). Receiving guests(迎賓), guiding them to their seats(引座), ordering food(點餐) and introducing specialties(介紹特色菜品), serving(上菜) and closing accounts(結賬). Moverover, I will providing good service during dinner time, including pouring teas and wines(斟茶倒酒), changing dishes(更換骨碟) so as to satisfied with the cusomers(讓顧客滿意).
—How do you serve the customer normally?/ Treat me like a customer, how would you serve me?
通常你會怎樣的方式去服務你的客人?/ 假如我是客人,你會以怎樣的方式招待我?
—First, welcome(歡迎) the guests to our hotel warmly(熱情的) and guide them to their seats(引座). Then take orders(點餐), including ordering food and introducing specialties(介紹特色菜品). And I will providing good service(提供優質的服務) for them during dinner time. Next, help guests to pay for the bill(結賬). Finally, I will say thank you for your coming, see you next time/again(歡迎下次光臨).
你喜歡讀什么書?
— I like reading magzines, novels, newspapers and love stories.
我喜歡讀雜志、小說、報紙和愛情小說。
Personnel Questions (個人問題)
— Are you married?
你結婚了嗎?
— No, I’m a single.
不,我是單身。
— Do you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?
你有男朋友/ 女朋友嗎?
— No, I haven’t.
Apologize (道歉用語)
Sorry, I can’t understand./ I can’t catch you./ I can’t hear you very clearly.
對不起,我不懂。/ 我聽得不是很清楚。
Could you repeat it again?
你可以重復一遍嗎?
Could you speak slowly please?
你可以講得慢一下嗎?
Pardon? / I beg your pardon?
請再說一次吧?
Family situation (家庭問題)
— How many people in your family?
你家里有幾口人?
— There are five people in my family. They are my parents, elder brother, younger sister and I. I love my family very much. They agree with me to go to Singapore, and also will be happy for me.
我家里有五口人。他們是我的父母、哥哥、妹妹。 我很愛我的家人。他們同意我去新加坡工作,而且也會為我感到高興的。
— What does your parents do?
你父母是做什么的?
— They are workers.
他們是工人。
— When you come over to Singapore, who will take care of your family members?
當你來新加坡,誰來照顧你的家人?
— My parents have jobs, and they are very healthy, my brothers and sisters also can take care of themselves. So I don’t worried about that.
我的父母有工作,而且他們身體很健康。我的兄弟姐妹也能夠照顧他們。所以我不擔心這一點。
— Do you have any relatives or friends in Singapore?
你在新加坡有親戚或朋友嗎?
— No, I haven’t.
沒有。
- If you miss your family, what will you do?
如果你在新加坡想念你的家人,怎么辦?
- I will call them.
- 我會給他們打電話的
Interview Diction(面試問題)
—Have you ever been to Singapore or any other countries?
你曾經去過新加坡或其他的國家嗎?
—No, I haven’t./ Yes, I have been to Japan for 3 years.
沒有。/ 是的,我曾經去過日本三年。
【酒店人員英語面試口語對話「精華版」】相關文章:
酒店英語面試對話01-26
英語面試口語對話: 離職原因10-26
英語口語面試對話大全10-17
面試英語口語對話材料10-18
空姐英語口語面試對話10-05
簡單英語口語面試對話08-23
商務英語面試口語對話08-08
應聘銷售人員英語面試對話06-24
酒店面試英語常用對話02-27
2016酒店英語面試情景對話10-04