面試場景英語對話
面試對于每個人都不陌生了,那么英語面試你是否能夠hold住呢,下面一起去閱讀小編為你整理的面試場景英語對話吧,希望大家喜歡!
面試場景英語對話 1
A:Ive just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed.
我已經看過你的簡歷了,我承認我對你的簡歷印象還不錯。
B:Thank you. Ive worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomplishments.
謝謝。由于我自己努力才能換來這些成果。
A:Youve got plenty of training and experience. I wonder if you could tell me something about your goals. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
你接受的培訓和工作經驗都很豐富。能否告訴我你的目標?十年以后你準備在到什么目標呢?
B:To be honest, I dont plan in that much detail. My goals tend to be general; I define success according to the job at hand. I see myself advancing as I succeed, but I dont necessarily dwell on the timing of each step.
說實話,我的目標沒有那么具體要。我只有大致的目標,我認為是否成功取決于手頭上的'工作。我看到自己在不斷前進,不斷成功,但我覺得沒有必要拘泥于每一步要花的時間。
A:Interesting! And how do you feel about decision-making? Are you an independent thinker, or do you depend more on your superior for direction?
有意思! 你對“作決定”有什么看法? 你是個獨立思考者,還是更多地依賴上級的指示呢?
B:That depends a bit on the problem at hand. There are certain situations in which a manager can give a general directive, and expect his employees to know how to take the initiative on the detail. I am known for taking the initiative, but I believe I also have the discernment to wait for direction when the situation calls for that.
這就要看當時手頭上的工作是什么。有時經理會給出大致的指示不,希望員工發揮在具體工作上的主動性。我很善于發揮主動性,但我覺得我也能運用自己的判斷,在某些情況下,會等待經理的指示。
A:Sounds good. Everyone is taking about teams these days. Can you describe your role as a member of a sales team?
很好。人們現在熱衷于談論“團隊”。你可以描述一下你在銷售團隊里的角色嗎?
B:I see myself as an encourager. Of course, sales can be quite competitive and sometimes people in this field have a secret desire for others to fail. In my last job, each representative handled a different region. I developed a system for sharing sales gimmicks that worked. Soon the whole sales team started saving up stories, not just to brag, but to share.
我把自己看作一個鼓動者。當然,銷售這個領域的競爭很激烈,有些同行暗地里希望別人失敗。我在原來的公司工作時,每個銷售代表負責一個地區。我建立了一套制度,讓所有業務員共享行之有效的銷售策略。很快整個銷售團隊開始積累成功經驗,不是為了吹牛,而是分享。
A:So, your experience is as impressive in practice as it is on paper.
你的實際經歷和你所寫的一樣吸引人。
面試場景英語對話 2
A: Good afternoon, sir.
B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.
A: Thank you.
B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, arent you?I am Henry Hudson.
A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.
B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.
A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.
B: Are you single or married?
A: Im still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. Theyd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.
B: Thats the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.
A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.
B: Why are you interested in this company?
A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.
B: What do you know about this company?
A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.
B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?
A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.
B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?
A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.
B: Good. I think youd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?
A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.
B: Do you have any questions about the job?
A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. Id like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.
B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?
A: Sure. Ill do my utmost if I am employed by this company.
B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. Well notify you of our final decision within one week.
A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.
B: Good-bye.
面試場景英語對話 3
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.
B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
A:Thank you!
謝謝
B: I: What is your name, please?
請問,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫張航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I dont like to leave things half-done.Im very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大學主修課程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你輔修過什么專業嗎?
A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial manaement,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你為什么選擇本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the copany move forward.
公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的'市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪資水平是什么樣的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你還有什么疑問嗎?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何時能知道你的最終決定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我們將于下周末之前聯系你。
A: Great. Im looking forward to heaing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。
A: Goodbye.
再見。
面試場景英語對話 4
I: I know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
從你的簡歷中,我知道你已經在現在這個公司工作3年了,能告訴我為什么你想辭去現在這個工作來我們公司嗎?
A: Because the job I am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but I like challenge.Your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. It has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.
我離開這個公司是因為現在這個工作沒有挑戰性,但我喜歡挑戰。貴公司是一家具有創新精神的年輕公司,自創建10年以來,在市場拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能為你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。
I: Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
為什么你認為你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?
A:I have excellent communication skills and Im familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
我的.人際交往能力很強。在我工作的上個公司,我熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關系技能。
面試場景英語對話 5
1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
勞駕。請問我能見經理約翰·瓦特先生嗎?
2.Its me.What can I do for you?
我就是。你有什么事?
3.May I help you?
你有什么事嗎?
4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.
Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
我是應你之邀來參加面試的。見到你真高興,瓦特先生。
5.Please sit down.
請坐。
6.Wont you take a seat?
請坐。
7.Please take a seat.
請坐下。
8.Thank you,sir.
謝謝,先生。
9. come to apply for the position as office clerk.
我是來求職辦公室文員一職的。
10. invited several candidates to come today.
You are the first one to have arrived.
今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。
11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and lets have a chat,shall we?
你可能已經知道這次面談主要想測試一下你的英語口語能力,所以讓我們放松地談談,好嗎?
12.We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我們已收到你的信和簡歷,想請你來參加面試。
13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.
I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.
我們已收到你求職的信,我想和你談談關于你求職的.事。
14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.
我的信和簡歷貴企業已收到,我感到非常榮幸。
15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.
我能有機會來參加面試感到非常榮幸。
16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.
我非常高興能獲得這個面談機會。
面試場景英語對話 6
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧。
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺 得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?) A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。) Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的.人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。) Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
C: Glad to meet you, Mr. Li.
很高興見到您,李先生。
A;Glad to meet you, too, Edward. Take a seat, please.
見到您我也很高興,愛德華。請坐吧。
C: Thanks. I am glad to have this opportunity to interview with you.
謝謝。我很高興能得到這次面試的機會。
A: Me too. I have read your resume. Ive reviewed your resume. You have experience in this
position.
能給您面試我也很高興,我看了您的簡歷,您以前有過類似的經歷。
C: Yes, Ive worked in this position for three years.
是的,三年的工作經驗。
A: Could you give a brief introduction about your educational background?
能簡單介紹一下您的學歷情況嗎?
C:I graduated from Tenfu Tea college, and Im majoring in International Economics and Trade
我畢業于天福茶學院大,我的專業是國際經濟與貿易。
A:How much do you know about our company?
您對我們公司了解多少?
C: Ive visited your companys website, and learned that the companys stock price has increased
because of its outstanding performance.
我瀏覽過貴公司的網站,知道貴公司業績優秀,股價大升。
A: OK, thank you. Well inform you in a week if youre hired.
好,謝謝。我們會在一周內給您消息。
敲門:
D:Can I come in?
我能進來嗎?
B:Come in, sit down!
請進,請坐!
A:How do you think of a salesman?
你覺得要怎樣做好一名業務員?
D:I think being a good salesman, must have a good attitude and interpersonal skills, be sincere to the people, for people to be friendly.
我覺得做一名好的業務員,必須要有良好的態度和人際關系,對人要真誠,對人要友好。朗讀
B:What is your greatest strength?
你的最大長處是什么?
D:I think I am very good at planning.
我認為我最擅長計劃。
A: What are your weak points?
你的缺點是什么?
D:When I think something is right, I will stick to that.
若我認為某件事是對的,我會堅持到底。
B:Have you any experience with a computer?
你有使用電腦的經驗嗎?
D: have approximately three-year experience using a computer.
我有大約三年操作電腦的經驗。
A: Thank you for your answer, we will give you the answer within three days.
謝謝你的回答,我們會在三天之內給你答案。
D:Okay, thank you!
好的,謝謝!
面試場景英語對話 7
A: What university do you attend?
B: I attend Zhongshan University.
A: When will you graduate from the university?
B: I will graduate this coming July.
A: Are you going to receive any degree?
B: Yes, I will receive a degree of Bachelor of Business Adminstration.
A: Please tell me about the courses youve completed at university.
B: Ive completed Marketing Principles, Sales Management, Distribution Theory, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Psychology, Business English and so on.
A: What is your favorite course?
B: My favorite course is Cost Accounting.
面試場景英語對話 8
問:請問你是什么時候畢業的,畢業于什么學校,什么專業?
When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?
答:我是1995年畢業的,畢業于南通衛生學校,學習的是護干專業。
I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.
問:你已經工作了幾年了?從哪一年開始?How many years have you been working? From which year?
答:五年了,從1995年開始Five years .Since 1995
問:你將怎樣花費你的薪水?你想在新加坡掙多少錢?
How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?
答:自己留一部分生活費用,然后其它寄回去,或存銀行。
I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank
問:你所在的醫院有多少護士,多少醫生?
How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?
答:有100名左右的護士,有80名醫生,還有2名美國來的外籍專家。
About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from
問:到新加坡后如不適應新環境, 新氣候,怎么辦?
What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?
答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再難的'苦,我都會挺住,何況逆境會造就人才!
I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me
問:你能自我介紹一下自己嗎?還有關于你的一切。Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?
答:可以的,我名叫張平,我來自江蘇省啟東市,衛校(中專)學歷,25歲
Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.
問:你在什么單位工作?擔任什么職務?請說明你的工作程序(流程)。
Where do you work now? and whats your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.
答:我在啟東市人民醫院工作,擔任護士職務。I now work in Qidong peoples Hospital as a nurse.
問:你是通過什么知道新加坡的?In which way do you know Singapore? 答:通過看電視,讀報紙,聽收音機等。
I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.
問:你在醫院里輪班嗎?你們小組里有幾個人。
Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?
答:是的,我是輪班的。我們小組有八個人。
Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.
問:你可以做12小時輪班嗎?如果護士長故意刁難你,怎么辦?
Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?
答:是的,可以的。Yes, I can.
問:如果病人或病人家屬由于不理解你的工作,對你態度不好,你怎么辦?
If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?
答:首先,我會檢查一下我自己是否有不足之處。如果有,我會向他們道歉;如果沒有,我會耐心地向他們作解釋工作,直到他們滿意為止。
First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.
問:如果他們故意找你麻煩,鬧事,怎么辦?
If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?
答:首先,我不會跟他們吵,罵不還口,打不還手,而是耐心地解釋。解釋無效,我會向上級匯報。當然,我想新加坡是一個文明的國家,應該不會出現這種情況。
First, I will not quarrel with them, not scold back or strike back even if they scold wrongly.
面試場景英語對話 9
M: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.
M:說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。
r:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators1 and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.
r:我已經做執行秘書五年了。開始是為一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老板相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。
M: How are your typing and shorthand skills?
M:你的打字和速記能力如何?
r:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.
r:我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。
M: Can you operate computers skillfully?
M:你能熟練操作計算機嗎?
r:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.
r:沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和復印機。
M: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime2. How doyou feel about that?
M:有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?
r:Thats all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?
r:沒關系,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?
M: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. Its not unusual.
M:這得看情況。如果我們有重要的`代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。
r:Mr. Smith, Id like to ask you a question.
r:史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。
M: OK, please.
M:好的,請問吧。
r:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?
r:如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什么?
M: Nothing different from a secretarys common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?
M:和普通的秘書沒什么區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?
r:Yes. Im specialized3 in English secretary studies at college and thats one ofthe main parts of my present job.
r:可以,我大學時專門學過英語文秘的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。
M: What are your salary expectations?
M:你期望拿多少薪水?
r:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.
r:在討論薪水前,我需要更多了解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。
M:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence4.
M:起薪是每月4000元,半年后會根據你的業績增加薪水。
r:I think its acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?
r:我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什么時候能得知結果呢?
M: Well inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?
M:我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?
r:No. Thank you for the time.
r:沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。
面試場景英語對話 10
場景一:到達應聘企業后與相關負責人的溝通
Excuse me.May I see Mr.XX,the manager?
請問我能見經理XX先生嗎?
What can I do for you?
請問你有什么事兒?
I have come at your invitation for an interview. Nice to meet you,Mr. XX.
是這樣的我是應你之邀來參加面試的。見到你真高興,XX先生。
Please sit down.
好的,請坐。
Thank you,sir.
謝謝,先生。
情景二:面試自我介紹后詢問應聘動機的問答
Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
你覺得你應聘這份工作的優勢是什么?
I have excellent communication skills and my major is suitable for this job.
我有不錯的'溝通交流能力,并且我的專業與該崗位相匹配。
情景三:面試結束前的告別
What else you want to know?
請問你還有其它想要了解的嗎?
No, thank you.
沒有了,謝謝。
Thank you for your time. Youll hear from us by next week.
感謝你參加今天的面試,下星期我們會進行相應的通知。
Im looking forward to hearing from you soon.
期待著您的回音。
面試場景英語對話 11
A: What is your working experience?
你的工作經歷是怎樣的?
B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.
我在IBM工作過3年。
A: How will your experiences benefit this company?
你的經歷對公司有什么好處?
B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.
我是對市場營銷非常熟悉。我能為貴公司開發新的市場,這會增加貴公司的`利潤, 讓股東們感到滿意。
A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?
你對這個職位了解嗎,你認為自己合格嗎?
B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.
是的,通過對你們公司的研究,我理解你們的要求,并認為我對這能勝任這個崗位。
A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?
如果能進公司,你想在哪個部門工作?
B: If possible. Id like to be positioned in International Trade Department.
可能的話,我想在國際部工作。
A: What starting salary do you expect?
你想要多少起薪?
B: Id like to start at ¥5000 a month.
我想要每月5000元。
面試場景英語對話 12
場景一:到達應聘企業后與相關負責人得溝通
Excuse me. May I see Mr.XX,the manager?
請問我能見經理XX先生嗎?
What can I do for you?
你有什么事兒?
I have come at your invitation for an interview. Nice to meet you,Mr. XX.
我是應你之邀來參加面試得。見到你真高興,XX先生。
Please sit down.
請坐。
Thank you,sir.
謝謝,先生。
情景二:面試自我介紹后詢問應聘動機得問答
Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
你認為你應聘這份工作得優勢是什么?
I have excellent communication skills and my major is suitable for this job.
我有不錯得溝通交流能力,并且我得專業與該崗位相匹配。
情景三:面試結束前得告別
Whatelse you want to know?
你還有其它想要了解得嗎?
No,thank you.
沒有,謝謝。
Thank you for your time. Youll hear from us by next week.
感謝你參加今天得面試,下星期我們會進行相應得通知。
Imlooking forward to hearing from you soon.
期待著您得回音。
面試場景英語對話 13
場景一:見面打招呼。
Linda: Welcome, Steve. I am in charge of Sales in the Notebook Division. My name is Linda.
Linda: 歡迎你Steve,我負責筆記本事業部的銷售工作,我叫Linda。
Steve: A pleasure to meet you, Linda.
Steve: 很榮幸見到你Linda。
場景二:開門見山,談為什么辭去目前的工作。
Linda: Vivian has told me that youve done excellent work in your current company. Why haveyou decided to leave your present job?
Linda: 我聽Vivian說你在你目前的公司做的很優秀,為什么決定放棄目前的工作呢?
Steve: Well, I do like my current work and I get along well with my colleagues. But I think itstime for me to make a change. You see, I like work that is challenging, and I think I am readyfor more challenging work.
Steve: 我很喜歡現在的`工作,而且與同事們保持著良好的關系。但我認為現在是我改變現狀的好時機。您知道,我喜歡具有挑戰性的工作,我認為現在我已為迎接更有挑戰性的工作做好了準備。
場景三:了解性格特征。
Linda: Could you tell me what types of people you like to work with?
Linda: 能不能告訴我你喜歡與哪一類人一起工作?
Steve: To tell you the truth, I can cooperate with a wide range of people. Im naturally aneasygoing person, and I especially enjoy working with people who are responsible, friendly andhelpful.
Steve: 說實話,我能和各種各樣的人合作。我是個很隨和的人。當然,我特別喜歡和有責任心、待人友好、樂于助人的人一起工作。
場景四:介紹工作經驗。
Linda: Next, Id like to know about your sales experience.
Linda: 接下來,請介紹一下你做銷售的經歷吧。
Steve: Ive been in sales for seven years now, with two different companies. The first one was asmall audio components manufacturer. I had been working there for three years, and duringthat period our sales increased by an average rate of 50% per year. At that time I wasresponsible for sales in the Northwest Region. After three years, I felt I was ready for a biggerchallenge, so I switched to my present employer, a systems integration company. I amcurrently in charge of sales in the Northeast Region.
Steve: 到現在為止,我已經在兩家公司做了七年的銷售工作。第一家是一個小型音響設備制造公司。我在那里工作了三年。那時我們的銷售額增長率為每年50%。那時我是西北地區的銷售負責人。三年后,我認為自己有能力應付更大的挑戰,于是我跳槽到(目前雇主)一家系統集成商。我目前負責東北地區的銷售。
【面試場景英語對話】相關文章:
英語面試對話場景10-26
英語面試場景對話范例05-17
外企求職英語面試常見的場景對話10-27
留學英語場景對話:尋找公寓03-10
英語面試對話03-24
面試英語對話04-02
商務英語之場景對話口語03-04
英語面試對話:面試結束10-08
LV面試英語面試對話02-14