1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 著迷英語的句子

        時間:2024-09-22 22:14:25 英語句子 我要投稿

        著迷英語的句子大全


          Dear Miguel, 親愛的米蓋爾

        著迷英語的句子大全

           Who is this girl, Marta, in the photograph? 照片上面那個女孩子瑪它是誰?

           she is very pretty. 她真漂亮.

           Oh, my poor Miguel! 噢, 我可憐的米蓋爾!

           I know you are lonely, but you are so young! 我知道你很寂寞, 但是, 你還很年輕!

           Don''t ruin your life. 不要浪費你的生命.

           You have to continue your studies or you''ll never find a good job. 你一定要繼續讀書, 否則的話永遠找不到好的工作.

           I''m glad you are having a good time, but we worry about you. 我很高興你玩得很開心, 不過, 我們替你擔心,

           We don''t even know who she is. 連她是誰, 我們都不知道.

           Is she a nice girl? 她是一個好女孩子嗎?

           Is she from a good family? 她有個好家世嗎?

           Can you tell me what her father does? 你能不能告訴我她爸爸做什么事?

           You won''t do anything foolish, will you, Miguel? 米蓋爾, 你可不能作傻事,

           You don''t know how important you are to us. 你不知道你對我們來說是多么的重要.

           Do you remember the Monteros? 你還記不記得蒙特若夫婦?

           They moved to New York about seven years ago. 他們大概七年前搬到紐約去了,

           They have a daughter, a very pretty girl. 他們有一個很漂亮的女兒,

           She''s just about your age. 跟你差不多一樣年紀.

           They won''t recognize you, of course, but they''ll remember us, and they''ll be very happy to see you. 當然, 他們會認不出你是誰, 但是還會記得我們. 他們看到你, 一定會很高興.

           The girl''s name is Maria. 他們的'女兒叫瑪麗亞,

           I''m sure you''ll find the number in the telephone book. 我想你在電話簿里一定可以查到電話號碼,

           His first name is Fernando. 他的名字叫費南多.

           Forgive me, Miguel. 請原諒我, 米蓋爾,

           I know you are a man now, 我知道你已經不再是小孩子了,

           but you are also my son. 可是, 你仍然是我的兒子.

           I worry about you, and I suppose I always will. 我替你擔心, 我想, 大概永遠會替你擔心.

           Love, Mama 媽

           PS Write soon. 再啟 快一點來信.

           It was a warm day, warm for April. 是一個溫暖如四月的天氣.

           People were walking around the Fair with their coats over their arms. 在萬國博覽會有人一邊把大衣掛在胳膊上, 一邊散步.

           The sun was bright, and there were little white clouds in the blue sky. 太陽很大, 藍色的天空里有小小的白云,

           The trees wore a light green smile. 樹木露出淺綠色的笑容.

           At noon the Saturday crowd was very large. 在星期六的中午一大堆人群,

           Adults were laughing, children were crying, and everyone was having a good time. 大人們在笑, 小孩子們在叫, 大家都玩的很開心.

           A thousand vendors were selling ice cream, hot dogs, and cold drinks. 無數的攤販在賣冰淇淋、熱狗和冷飲.

           It was a beautiful, spring morning -- 這是一個美麗的春天的上午,

           the kind you want to last forever. 一種使人們希望它會持續到永遠的天氣.

           Later in the afternoon, the sun was not so bright, 下午之后, 太陽沒那么炎熱了,

           the sky was not so blue. 天空也不那么蔚藍.

           The little white clouds were now large and gray. 小小的白云變成了大大的黑云.

           There was a drop here, a drop there... 這里掉了一滴雨水, 那里掉了一滴...

           then ten thousand noisy drops. 然后嘩啦嘩啦的下了傾盆大雨.

           People shouted and ran in every direction. 人們一邊喊叫一邊向四面八方跑,

           Then there was silence, the sun, the blue sky, and a rainbow. 然后一切平靜下來, 天空中又出現了太陽、藍天, 還有一道彩虹.

           I admire Claire. 我真羨慕克蕾爾.

           She works all day and goes to school at night. 她白天上一天的班, 晚上還要去讀書.

           She knows where she''s going and what she wants, and she''s willing to work for it. 她掌握了人生的方向和目標, 而且肯為達到目標而努力.

           Am I? 我能嗎?

           In my first job, I was secretary. 我第一份工作是當秘書,

           When I married my husband, I quit. 結婚以后我就辭職了.

           After I left him, I went back to the same office. 離開丈夫以后就回到同一個公司,

           I never thought about other possibilities. 我始終沒有考慮走別的路.

           When I came here, I got a job right away. 當我來到這里以后, 馬上有了工作.

           I was happy with anything. 那個時候我一點也不挑剔, 對任何事情都感到很快樂.

           Now I''d like a change. 而現在我卻想換一個環境.

           First things first. 首先最重要的是,

           What skills do I have? 我有些什么技能?

           -- OK. I can do anything. -- 是的, 我什么都能作.

           -- Anything? -- 什么都能做嗎?

           -- Yes, anything. -- 是, 我什么事都能做.

           -- Come on now, Laura. Be realistic. -- 羅拉, 你不要這樣子了, 面對現實點吧!

           -- All right, almost anything. -- 好吧, 差不多什么都能做.

           I can speak, read, and write English and Spanish. 我能說、讀、寫英文和西班牙文,

           I can run an office. 我能負責辦公室的一切事務.

           I''m friendly and competent. 我又合群又能干,

           Uh... there must be more. 嗯... 一定還有,

           Oh, yes, I type and take shorthand in two languages. 對了, 我有兩種語言的打字和速記技能.

           -- Well, then, if you can do all that, -- 那么, 你既然有這些技能,

           you don''t have to work for the Mr. Crawfords of the world! 就不必要替郭佛先生這種人工作!

           -- But, what will I do, then? -- 那么我將要怎么做呢?

           -- Well, what kind of job would you like? -- 你想要怎么樣的工作?

           Do you want to work in an office again? 你愿不愿意再到辦公室去工作?

           There''s so much to think about. 要考慮的事情可真多!

        【著迷英語的句子】相關文章:

        著迷英語句子合集08-14

        英語經典句子精選09-21

        英語經典句子09-08

        英語的句子06-26

        英語經典句子01-07

        英語的句子06-21

        英語的句子11-05

        英語的經典句子09-10

        英語幽默句子精選08-15

        經典的英語句子09-07

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>