當幸福來敲門經典臺詞
《當幸福來敲門》是由加布里爾·穆奇諾執導,威爾·史密斯等主演的美國電影。影片取材真實故事,主角是美國黑人投資專家Chris Gardner。
影片講述了一位瀕臨破產、老婆離家的落魄業務員,如何刻苦耐勞的善盡單親責任,奮發向上成為股市交易員,最后成為知名的金融投資家的勵志故事。影片獲得2007年奧斯卡金像獎最佳男主角的提名。
《當幸福來敲門》經典臺詞
Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
馬丁:如果我雇傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎么說?
Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。
There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一個“幸”,不是一個“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什么,I=我。幸福里面沒有為什么,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你“我不知道”。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say?
He must've had on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎么想?如果最后我還雇傭了這個人,你會怎么想?
那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。
Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they manna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
--You gonna trust me, all right?
-- I trust you.
《當幸福來敲門》中面試經典臺詞
克里斯~迦納:我在外面坐了半個多小時
Chris:I've been sitting there for the last half-hour...
一直想編出個理由
...trying to come up with a story...
想你們解釋我這身打扮出現的原因
...that would explain my being here dressed like this.
想編出個故事來說明我身上
And I wanted to come up with a story that would demonstrate qualities...
擁有你們所欣賞的優點...比如誠實 勤奮
... that I'm sure you all admire here, like earnestness or diligence.
團隊精神等等 結果我卻什么都想不出來
Team-playing,something.And I couldn't think of anything.
事實是
So the truth is...
因為沒能付清停車罰單 我被拘留了
...I was arrested for failure to pay parking tickets
問:罰單?什么?
Ask:Parking tickets?
克里斯~迦納:我是從警察局...警察局一路跑來的
Chris:And I ran all the way here from the Polk Station, the police station
問:被拘留前你在干什么?
Ask:What were you doing before you were arrested?
克里斯~迦納:我在粉刷我的家
Chris:I was painting my apartment
問:現在干了嗎?
Ask:Is it dry now?
克里斯~迦納:希望如此
Chris:I hope so.
問:杰說你一心想進我們公司
Ask:Jay says you're pretty determined.
問:他說你很聰明
Ask:He said you're smart.
克里斯~迦納:我自認是有些
Chris:Well,I like to think so
問:你想學這行?
Ask:And you want to learn this business?
克里斯~迦納:是的,先生 我想學
Chris:Yes, sir,I wanna learn.
問:已經開始自學了么?
Ask:Have you already started learning on you own?
克里斯~迦納:當然
Chris:Absolutely
......
克里斯~迦納:我能說幾句嗎?
Chris:Can I say something?
我是這樣的人
I'm the type of person...
如果你問的問題我不知道答案
...if you ask me a question ,and I don't know the answer...
我會直接告訴你“我不知道”
...I'm gonna tell you that I don't know.
但我向你保證
But I bet you what
我知道如何尋找答案 而且我一定會找出答案的
I know how to find the answer, and I will find the answer.
我知道如何尋找答案 而且我一定會找出答案的
I know how to find the answer, and I will find the answer.
這樣可以嗎?
Is that fair enough?
問:克里斯
Ask:Chris
如果有人連襯衫都沒穿 就跑來參加面試 你會怎么想?
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a shirt on..
如果我最后還雇了這個人 你會怎么想?
...and I hired him? What would you say?
克里斯~迦納:那他穿的褲子一定十分考究
Chris:He must've had on some really nice pants
......
結果:他成功了!
Result:He success
更多經典臺詞推薦閱讀:
2.怦然心動經典臺詞
【當幸福來敲門經典臺詞】相關文章:
當幸福來敲門經典臺詞10-21
電影當幸福來敲門經典臺詞05-14
電影《當幸福來敲門》經典臺詞12-25
美國電影《當幸福來敲門》經典臺詞06-07
《當幸福來敲門》經典臺詞80句08-10
當幸福來敲門的電影簡介11-28
當幸福來敲門勵志語錄12-16
當幸福來敲門觀后心得01-06
《當幸福來敲門》經典勵志電影簡介07-25
勵志電影之《當幸福來敲門》11-01