1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 聞香識女人電影臺詞

        時間:2024-09-14 08:16:57 經典臺詞 我要投稿

        聞香識女人電影臺詞

          《聞香識女人》是一部于1992年公映的美國電影,影片講述了一名預備學校的學生,為一位脾氣暴躁的眼盲退休軍官擔任助手。該片是片中演員維托力歐·蓋斯曼的巔峰之作。

        聞香識女人電影臺詞

          阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護的經典臺詞:

          Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...

          (校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,

          and you are a liar.

          (校長)你是一個騙子。

          But not a snitch !

          但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!

          Excuse me ?

          (校長)原諒我沒聽清楚

          No, l don't think l will.

          不,我不原諒你

          Mr. Slade.

          (校長)史雷德先生

          This is such a crock of shit !

          這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!

          Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.

          (校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!

          You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.

          (校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營

          Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

          (校長)西蒙先生 我給你最后一次機會來陳述

          Mr. Simms doesn't want it.

          西蒙先生不需要

          He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''

          他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作為博德人”標志

          What the hell is that ?

          這算什么?

          What is your motto here ?

          你們的座右銘是什么?

          ''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;

          “孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”

          anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?

          “否則,燒得你不見灰”?

          Well, gentlemen,

          好的,先生們…

          when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...

          出紕漏時,有人逃離

          and some guys stay.

          有人留了下來

          Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.

          查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋里

          And what are you doin' ?

          結果你做什么呢?

          You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

          你獎勵喬治,摧折查理

          Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?

          (校長)你講完了,史雷德?

          No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.

          不,我剛暖好身而已

          l don't know who went to this place.

          我不知道誰在這里念過書

          William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,

          威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩

          William Tell, whoever.

          威廉·鐵爾,等等

          Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.

          他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話

          lt's gone.

          它已經逝去

          You're buildin' a rat ship here,

          你在這培育的是老鼠大隊

          a vessel for seagoin' snitches.

          一堆賣友求榮客者

          And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,

          如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭

          you better think again,

          你最好三思

          because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.

          因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神

          What a sham.

          真是恥辱

          What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?

          你們今天給我看的是什么東西?

          l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.

          唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊

          l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.

          我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的

          lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?

          這是不容置疑的,為什么我知道?

          Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.

          這里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他

          Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.

          但查理不為所動

          Sir, you're out of order.

          (校長)先生,你太過份了

          l show you out of order.

          我告訴你什么叫過份

          You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.

          你不知道什么才是過分的,Trask先生

          l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.

          我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了

          lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !

          如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!

          Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?

          過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?

          l've been around,you know ?

          我是見過世面的,明白嗎?

          There was a time l could see.

          曾經我還看得見

          And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,

          我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這里的人還要年輕

          their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.

          臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷

          But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.

          那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕

          There is no prosthetic for that.

          靈魂沒有義肢!

          You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,

          你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家

          but l say you are executin' his soul !

          我說你是處死了他的靈魂

          And why ?

          為什么?

          Because he's not a Baird man.

          因為他不是一個博德人

          Baird men.You hurt this boy,

          博德人,你傷害了這個男孩

          you're gonna be Baird bums,

          你就是博德孬種

          the lot of you.

          你們全是

          And, Harry, Jimmy,

          而哈瑞,吉米,博德

          Trent, wherever you are out there,

          特倫特,不管你們坐在哪里…

          fuck you too !

          也去你媽的!

          Stand down, Mr. Slade !

          (校長)坐下,史雷得先生

          l'm not finished.

          我還沒講完

          As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''

          來這兒的時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼

          Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,

          嗯,支干斷掉時,搖籃就垮了

          and it has fallen here.

          它已經在這里垮掉了,

          lt has fallen.

          已經垮了

          Makers of men,creators of leaders.

          人類制造者,領袖創造家

          Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.

          當心你創造的是哪種領袖

          l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;

          我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯

          l'm not a judge or jury.

          我不是法官或者陪審團

          But l can tell you this:

          但我可以告訴你

          he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !

          他絕不會出賣別人以求前程

          And that, my friends,is called integrity.

          而這,朋友們,就叫正直

          That's called courage.

          這就叫勇氣

          Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.

          那才是創造領袖的原料

          Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.

          如今我走到人生十字路口

          l always knew what the right path was.

          我總是知道哪條路是對的

          Without exception, l knew,

          毫無例外,我知道

          but l never took it.You know why ?

          但我從不走,為什么?

          lt was too damn hard.

          因為媽的太難了

          Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.

          而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口

          He has chosen a path.

          他選擇了一條路

          lt's the right path.

          這是一條正確的路

          lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.

          這是一條原則,通往個性之道

          Let him continue on his journey.

          讓他繼續他的行程吧

          You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.

          這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們

          lt's a valuable future,

          絕對是有價值的前途

          believe me.

          相信我

          Don't destroy it.Protect it.

          別毀了它,保護它

          Embrace it.

          擁抱它

          lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.

          有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證

        【聞香識女人電影臺詞】相關文章:

        電影聞香識女人經典臺詞08-26

        聞香識女人經典臺詞06-11

        關于聞香識女人的經典臺詞07-10

        電影王朝的女人 經典臺詞10-03

        2015電影《王朝的女人楊貴妃》臺詞05-09

        電影經典臺詞09-04

        電影《情圣》臺詞03-19

        精選電影《情圣》臺詞09-24

        經典電影的經典臺詞10-08

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>