卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞
隨著社會不斷地進步,需要使用臺詞的情況越來越多,臺詞服從戲劇行動,具備動作的特性。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什么樣的臺詞才是好的臺詞,以下是小編為大家整理的卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞,供大家參考借鑒,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。
How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。
I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。
I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生銹了。
We all try. You succeed.
人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。
–Let's see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我們最后一次見面是
–“美麗的晨暈”
Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。
That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法則,一進一出。
You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。
lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
We said no questions.
我們說過不準問問題。
Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.
– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
–一法郎買你的心事。
–在美國他們只出一便士,我猜大概也就值這么多。
–我愿意超額付費。
Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,為什么我那么幸運?為什么你會在那里等著我出現正巧又被我找到。
With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。
Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過后,月臺上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。
I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我們的.故事都不怎么有趣。
Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?
If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?
I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。
I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再為任何事戰斗了,除了為自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。
One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。
Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我盡量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。
– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn't just any woman.
–倫德小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。
–她不只是任何女人。
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,并且是后悔一輩子。
We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡后我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。
Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎,清高我并不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。
【卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞】相關文章:
《卡薩布蘭卡》經典臺詞10-17
卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞11-13
卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞03-21
卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞07-31
《卡薩布蘭卡》經典臺詞10-14
卡薩布蘭卡的經典臺詞11-23
《卡薩布蘭卡》經典臺詞大全03-18
卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞盤點04-29
卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞中英版09-23