1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 經典英文臺詞

        時間:2023-03-08 06:38:59 經典臺詞 我要投稿

        經典英文臺詞

          1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.

        經典英文臺詞

          坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

          2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

          我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

          3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.

          你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的游民! (《碼頭風云》1954)

          4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

          托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

          5.Here's looking at you.kid.

          就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

          6.Go ahead.make my day.

          來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥云見日》1983)

          7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.

          好了.德米勒先生.我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

          8.May the Force be with you.

          愿原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

          9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

          系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

          10.You talking to me?

          你是在和我說話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)

          11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

          出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930

          譯文:“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”

          12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

          我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

          13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

          愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

          14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

          出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933

          譯文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母;丶。如果再想想.我寧愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

          15、原文:“You talking'to me?”

          出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976

          譯文:“你在跟我說話嗎?”

          16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

          出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930

          譯文:“給我一杯威士忌.里面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。”

          17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”

          出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994

          譯文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什么。”

          18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!

          好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

          19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!

          我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視臺風云》1976)

          20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

          路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

          21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

          出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933

          譯文:“并不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

          22.Bond.James Bond.

          邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

          23.There's no place like home.

          沒有一個地方可以和家相提并論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

          24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

          我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

          25.Show me the money!

          讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

          28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

          彈這首.山姆.就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

          29.You can't handle the truth!

          你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

          30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

          31.After all.tomorrow is another day!

          畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

          33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

          37.I'll be back.

          我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

          38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

          現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

          40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

          媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什么。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

          43.We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

          46.Oh.Jerry.don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

          噢.杰瑞.不要再乞求能得到月亮了.我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

          48.Well.nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

          51.You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well.do ya.punk?

          你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做.年輕人.無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

          52.You had me at″hello.″當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

          54.There's no crying in baseball!

          在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

          56.A boy's best friend is his mother.

          一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

          57.Greed.for lack of a better word.is good.

          沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

          58.Keep your friends close.but your enemies closer.

          親近你的朋友.但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

          59.As God is my witness.I'll never be hungry again.

          上帝為我作證.我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

          63.Mrs.Robinson.you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?

          羅賓遜太太.你是在引誘我.對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

          67.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world.she walks into mine.

          世界上有那么多的城鎮.城鎮中有那么多的酒館.她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

          71.Wait a minute.wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

          等一會兒.等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

          75.I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

          我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望號街車》1951)

          83.Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

          快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

          94.I feel the need-the need for speed!

          我感到一種需要.一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌云》1986)

          95.Carpe diem. Seize the day.boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

          人生就應該是快樂的.要抓住每一天.孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

          100.I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

        【經典英文臺詞】相關文章:

        經典英文臺詞10-20

        經典英文愛情臺詞05-31

        返老還童英文臺詞09-10

        簡愛經典英文臺詞06-01

        會議主持英文臺詞06-10

        經典電影英文臺詞07-26

        經典電影英文臺詞05-15

        《海底總動員》經典臺詞英文臺詞大全08-18

        經典英文電影臺詞08-08

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>