1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 歐美電影經典臺詞

        時間:2022-11-27 03:55:40 經典臺詞 我要投稿

        歐美電影經典臺詞

          音樂之聲經典臺詞

        歐美電影經典臺詞

          (對生活充滿信心的瑪麗亞初涉塵俗來到特拉普上校家里做家庭教師,在那里她和特拉普上校進行了第一次對話。)

          Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.

          上校 :以后請你記住,這房子里有些房間是不能亂闖的。

          額外成就

          在口語中kind of 通?勺鞲痹~,意思是“有一點兒,在某種程度上”。

          如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.

          那部電影一點都不好看。

          Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.

          瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。

          Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?

          上校:為什么這樣盯著我?

          Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.

          瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。

          Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.

          上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教師。請轉過身去。

          Maria: What?

          瑪麗亞:什么?

          Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.

          上校:轉身,脫帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。

          額外成就

          one before you meet the children.

          作為軍人出身的特拉普上校,口中不時冒出幾句帶有命令口吻的話是不足為怪的,這正體現了他軍人作風的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子應是take your hat off.

          Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.

          瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。

          Captain: What about this one?

          上校:那這一件呢?

          Maria: The poor didn't want this one.

          瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。

          Captain: Hmm.

          上校:嗯。

          Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.

          瑪麗亞:如果有時間來的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我會給自己做衣服。

          Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...

          上校:那么我來給你弄些布料?赡艿脑,今天就給你,F在,弗勞倫……呃……

          額外成就

          see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,確保”相當于make sure that, 后面常接介詞to

          如 :See to it that you are ready on time!

          到時你千萬要準備好!

          Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?

          你來安排下次的會議,好嗎?

          Maria: Maria.

          瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。

          Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.

          上校:弗勞倫·瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤告訴了你多少情況。

          Maria: Not much.

          瑪麗亞:不是很多。

          Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

          上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以后,你是來照看他們的第十二位女家庭教師。相信你比最后一位有進步,她只呆了兩個小時。

          羅馬假日經典臺詞

          (可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她匯報明天的工作議程。)

          ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

          安妮: (梳著頭發)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。

          COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

          伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。

          ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

          安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什么我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?

          COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

          伯爵夫人:(折疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!

          ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

          安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?

          COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

          伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。

          ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

          安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。

          COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

          伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅干在這里。

          ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.

          安妮:(拿著托盤,伯爵夫人為她取開蓋子) 我們所有的一切都是有益健康的。

          COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.

          伯爵夫人:它們有助睡眠。

          ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬間】.

          安妮:(倔強地) 我累得反而一點都睡不著。

          COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.

          伯爵夫人:哦,親愛的,你喜歡明天的日程安排么,或者說你喜歡哪個—兩個都不錯。八點半,和使館人員共進早餐;九點, 參觀波利若里汽車工廠,你將獲贈一部小汽車。

          ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.

          安妮:(心不在焉地玩著餐巾)謝謝。

          COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?

          伯爵夫人:你會拒絕哪一個?

          ANN: No, thank you.

          安妮:不,謝謝。

          COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄欖】 tree.

          伯爵夫人: 十點三十五,視察農產品組織,你會被贈上一棵橄欖樹。

          ANN: No, thank you.

          安妮: 不,謝謝。

          COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?

          伯爵夫人: 你答應嗎?

          ANN: Thank you.

          安妮: 謝謝。

          COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.

          伯爵夫人: 十點五十五,到新建孤兒院。你將主持奠基典禮,和上次一樣的演講。

          ANN: Trade relations?

          安妮: 貿易關系?

          COUNTESS: Yes.

          伯爵夫人: 對。

          ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?

          安妮:(吃著一塊餅干)為孤兒的那次?

          COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.

          伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。

          ANN: "Youth and progress".

          安妮: “青少年與發展”。

          COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.

          伯爵夫人: 很對,十一點四十五,回到這里休息。 哦,搞錯了,十一點四十五在這里舉行記者招待會。

          ANN: "Sweetness and decency".

          安妮: “甜美與高雅”。

          COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;銘牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...

          伯爵夫人: 一點整,和外交大臣共進午餐,你將戴上你的白色項鏈,捧著一束粉紅色的玫瑰。三點零五分,授匾。四點十分, 檢閱特別護衛隊。 四點四十五,回來換上制服接見國際……

          ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!

          安妮:(對著伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移開視線,頭發遮臉)請停下來!別說了!

          COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.

          伯爵夫人:(收回托盤)做得好,親愛的,牛奶沒有溢出來。

          風月俏佳人經典臺詞

          Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?

          維維安: 嘿,親愛的,想找個伴嗎?

          Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?

          愛德華: 不是的,我想去比華利山,能告訴我怎么走嗎?

          Vivian: Sure, five bucks.

          維維安: 可以,五美元。

          額外成就

          事實上,在美國口語中美元用 buck 代替dollar 更為常見。

          Edward: That's ridiculous【荒謬的】!

          愛德華: 太荒謬了!

          Vivian: Price just went up to ten.

          維維安: 現在是十美元了。

          Edward: Can you charge for the direction?

          愛德華: 指路也能收費?

          Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!

          維維安: 我會做任何事情,親愛的,但我可沒有迷路!

          Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?

          愛德華: 好了,你贏了,我輸了! 二十美元有找嗎?

          Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.

          維維安: 二十美元我會親自帶你去并告訴你明星住在哪里。

          Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.

          愛德華: 好吧!我剛到史泰龍的家。

          Vivian: Right.

          維維安: 是的。

          Edward: What's your name?

          愛德華: 你叫什么名字?

          Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.

          維維安: 你想它是什么?維維安,我的名字叫維維安。

          Edward: Vivian?

          愛德華: 維維安?

          Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?

          維維安: 那你住在哪個酒店?

          Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.

          愛德華: 是……是里根·比華利·利歇酒店。

          Vivian: In down the block right the conner.

          維維安: 就在下個街區的右拐角處。

          Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估計的數目】.

          愛德華: 現在你們做這一行的大概要多少錢?

          Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.

          維維安: 不少于一百美元。

        【歐美電影經典臺詞】相關文章:

        歐美電影《獅子王》經典臺詞06-20

        經典歐美電影語錄激勵11-10

        經典歐美電影臺詞03-07

        5部經典歐美勵志電影10-27

        歐美經典勵志電影推薦08-08

        歐美勵志電影《美國空姐》08-15

        電影的經典臺詞11-21

        歐美經典電影臺詞10-06

        《返老還童》電影經典臺詞10-29

        愛情電影經典臺詞10-25

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>