- 相關推薦
萬圣節的英文小故事
萬圣節到了,你準備好嚇人或者被嚇了嗎?為了迎合這個恐怖的節日氣氛,今天,我們就來說說萬圣節的英文小故事及英語中是如何表達“嚇死我了”這句話的。
One story about Jack,an Irishman,who was not allowed into Heaven because he wasstingy with his money.
關于萬圣節有這樣一個故事。是說有一個叫杰克的愛爾蘭人,因為他對錢特別的吝嗇,就不允許他進入天堂,而被打入地獄。
So he was sent to hell. But down there he played tricks on the Devil (Satan), so he was kicked out of Hell and made to walk the earth forever carrying a lantern.
但是在那里他老是捉弄魔鬼撒旦,所以被踢出地獄,罰他提著燈籠永遠在人世里行走。
Well,Irish children made Jack's lanterns on October 31st from a large potato or turnip, hollowed out with the sides having holes and lit by little candles inside.
在十月三十一日愛爾蘭的孩子們用土豆和蘿卜制作“杰克的燈籠”,他們把中間挖掉、表面上打洞并在里邊點上蠟燭。
And Irish children would carry them as they went from house to house begging for food for the village Halloween festival that honored the Druid god Muck Olla.
為村里慶祝督伊德神的萬圣節,孩子們提著這種燈籠挨家挨戶乞討食物。
The Irish name for these lanterns was "Jack with the lantern" or "Jack of the lantern," abbreviated as " Jack-o'-lantern" and now spelled "jack-o-lantern."The traditionalHalloween you can read about in most books was just children's fun night.
這種燈籠的愛爾蘭名字是“拿燈籠的杰克”或者“杰克的燈籠”,縮寫為Jack-o'-lantern 。現在你在大多數書里讀到的萬圣節只是孩子們開心的夜晚。
Halloween celebrations would start in October in every elementary school.
在小學校里,萬圣節是每年十月份開始慶祝的。
【萬圣節英語 | “嚇死我了”】
1. You scared me!
你嚇死我了!
2. I am freaked out!
嚇死我了!
3. I am frightened out of my wits!
我的魂都被嚇飛了!
4. That nearly scared me to death!
我差點被嚇死!
5. Spiders scare me stiff。
蜘蛛把我嚇壞了。
6. You did give me a good scare!
你著實嚇了我一跳。
7. That sudden scream in the middle of night scared the daylights out of me。
半夜那突如其來的一聲尖叫把我給嚇得魂飛魄散。
8. What a scare you gave me, disappearing like that!
你那樣突然失蹤,可真把我嚇了一跳!
9. The ghost story frightened the pants off me。
這個鬼故事把我嚇得夠嗆。
10. Have such thing unexpectedly? Frighten me to jump!
居然有這樣的事?嚇我一跳!
【萬圣節的英文小故事】相關文章:
關于萬圣節的故事英文03-07
關于萬圣節的英文故事03-29
萬圣節的故事英文版03-16
萬圣節的故事中英文對照03-07
萬圣節的英文介紹03-17
萬圣節兒歌英文03-16
在萬圣節前夕的英文03-16
萬圣節的的活動英文03-16
萬圣節英文對話12-14