- 相關推薦
價格談判的商務英語口語
與商家訂貨的時候,經常會就價格問題進行談判。下面是小編整理的關于價格談判的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!
價格談判的商務英語口語
價格談判
史密斯:
I have here our price sheet on a F.O.B. basis. The prices are given without engagement.
這是我們船上交貨價的價目單.所報價格沒有約束力.
納塔利:
Good, if youll excuse me, Ill go over the sheet right now.
很好.如果可以.我馬上把價目單看一遍.
史密斯:
Take your time.
請便.
納塔利:
I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
我一看這份價目單就知道你們的價格太高了.
史密斯:
Im surprised to hear you say so. You know that the cost of production has been skyrocketing in recent years.
你這么說我很吃驚.你知道近年來生產成本迅速上漲.
納塔利:
We only ask that your prices be comparable to others. Thats reasonable, isnt it?
我們只要求你方的價格能和別人差不多就行了.這個要求很合理.對不對?
史密斯:
Well, to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions in our price. But first, youll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices accordingly.
好吧.為了成交.我們可以考慮作些讓步.不過要請你先說明大概要訂購多少.以便我們對價格作相應的調整.
納塔利:
The size of our order depends greatly on the prices. Lets settle that matter first.
我們要訂的數量很大程度上取決于價格.就讓我們先解決價格問題吧.
史密斯:
Well, as Ive said, if your order is large enough, were ready to reduce our prices by 2 percent.
好吧.如果你們的訂貨數量很大.我們準備減價百分之二.
納塔利:
When I say your prices are much too high, I dont mean they are higher merely by 2 or 3 percent.
我說你們的價格太高.并不是說僅僅高出百分之二或三.
史密斯:
How much do you mean then? Can you give me a rough idea?
那么你說是多少呢?能不能說一個大概的數字?
納塔利:
To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction of least 10 percent would help.
為了促成交易.我認為大約給百分之十的折扣才行.
史密斯:
Impossible. How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
不可能.你怎么能要求我們給那么大的折扣呢?
納塔利:
I think you are as well - informed as I am about the market for chemical fertilizers. Its unnecessary for me to point out that supply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to continue for a long time yet. May I suggest that you call y
有關化肥的行情.我想你和我一樣都很了解.用不著我來指出.目前的情況是供過于求.而且這種情況還要延續很長一段時間.我建議你打個電話給你們公司.看看他們有什么意見?
史密斯:
Very well, I will.
好吧.我打個電話問問.
斯科特:
This is our rock-bottom price,Mr.Nelson.
尼爾遜先生.這是我們最低的價格了.
尼爾遜:
If that`s the case,there`s not much point in further discussion.We might as well call the whole deal off.
如果是這樣的話.那就沒有什么意義再談下去了.我們還不如取消這筆生意算了.
斯科特:
What I mean is that we`ll never be able to come down to your price.The gap is too great.
我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你要求的價格.差距太大了.
尼爾遜:
I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible.How about meeting each other halfway?
我認為我們都這么強硬很不明智.我們能不能各讓一半?
斯科特:
What`s your proposal?
您的提議是什么?
尼爾遜:
Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want.Well,I suggest we meet each other halfway.
你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元.嗯.我建議各讓一步.
斯科特:
Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price?That`s impossible!
您是說我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能!
尼爾遜:
What would you suggest?
您的意見呢?
斯科特:
The best we can do is another 30 dollars off.That`s definitely the lowest we can go.
我們最多只能減價30美元.這可是絕對低價了.
尼爾遜:
That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars.:Let`s meet each other half-way again and split the difference;I think this is a price we can both be satisfied with.
這樣還留下20美元的差額呢.咱們再各讓一半.分擔差額吧.我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格.
斯科特:
OK.We can meet halfway again.
好吧.我們就再各讓一半吧.
關于價格談判的表達
(1) 買方抱怨價格太高
The price is too high to be acceptable.
價格太高,不可以接受了。
The price is far beyond our reach.
價格遠遠超出我們所能接受的范圍。
。2)如果你就代表買方的話,通過抱怨價格高,可以迫使對方主動降低價格。而有事實作為依據的話會更加有說服力。
、侔褜Ψ絻r格與其競爭者相比。
You are facing the keen competition from other suppliers in the market, whose prices are much lower than yours.
你們目前面臨和與許多供應商競爭,他們的報價比你們的要低很多啊。
、诎褜Ψ侥壳皥髢r與過去報價相比。
It surprises me a lot that your offer is nearly 10% higher than lastconsignment
怎么價格比上一批貨高了將近10%啊。
、郯褜Ψ綀髢r與目前的市場價相比。
Your price is much higher than that of the present market.
你們的報價比目前的市場價格高很多啊。
、芤钥蛻魹橛
Your price is on the high side. We will have difficulties in persuading our clients to accept it.
你們報價太高了,我們很難說服我們的客戶接受的。
貿易談判里價格通常都是談判的重點。討價還價是一種語言表達的藝術,更是心理上的戰斗。在這片不見硝煙的戰場上,怎樣用文雅的“武器”來給自己這一方爭取有利的價格?下面是一些價格談判的英文表達,爭取讓您達到舉一反三的效果哦!
Our price is reasonable compared with others in the international market.
我們的價格和國際市場的價格相比還是合理的。
Im afraid I dont agree with you there.
我不同意您的說法。
Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你們的價格比我們從別處得到的報價要高。
The Japanese quote is lower.
日本的報價就比較低。
You should take quality into consideration.
您必須要考慮到質量問題。
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按這個價格買進,我方實在難以推銷。
It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
你們的價格那么高,我們很難以這個價格銷售。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
你方的價格比去年高出了百分之二十五。
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
您知道自從去年開始這種商品的價格就上漲了。
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
您知道,過去幾個月這種商品的價格上漲得很多。
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
這種商品國際市場的價格是每磅二十五美元。
If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.
如果你方價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。
We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
如果你方訂貨數量大,價格我們還可以考慮。
All these articles are our best selling lines.
這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.
這些產品的花色目前在國際市場上比較流行。
【價格談判的商務英語口語】相關文章:
商務談判的原則06-20
商務談判的類型11-15
商務談判的基本禮儀12-07
商務談判的正確順序02-21
商務談判的禮儀原則04-20
國際商務談判技巧10-21
國際商務談判的風格11-08
國際商務談判流程12-02
日本商務談判禮儀04-20