1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 商務英語句

        時間:2020-11-28 12:17:24 商務英語 我要投稿

        商務英語實用精華句

          1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

        商務英語實用精華句

          我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

          2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

          我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

          3 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

          如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

          4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

          我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

          5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

          如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

          6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

          我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

          7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

          那么我們的`活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

          8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

          如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

          9 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

          我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

          10 Thatll put us both in the picture.

          這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

          11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing

          那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。

          12 I cant say for certain off-hand.

          我還不能馬上說定。

          13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

          有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

          14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

          這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

          15 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

          你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?

          16 Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.

          盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

          17 Weve got to report back to the head office.

          我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

          18 Thank you for you cooperation.

          謝謝你們的合作。

          19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

          我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

          20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

          這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

          21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

          如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

          22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

          我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

          23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.

          我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

          24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

          我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。

          25 Welcome to our factory.

          歡迎到我們工廠來。

          26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.

          我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

          27 Youll know our products better after this visit.

          參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。

          28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

          也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

          29 Then we could look at the production line.

          然后我們再去看看生產線。

          30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

          墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。

          31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

          表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

          32 We are running on two shifts.

          我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

          33 Almost every process is computerized.

          幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

          34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

          工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

          35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

          所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

          36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

          我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

          37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

          因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

          38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

          質量比數量更為重要。

          39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

          我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

          40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

          我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

          41 Is the production line fully automatic?

          生產線是全自動的嗎?

          42 What kind of quality control do you have?

          你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

          43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

          所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

          44 Whats your general impression,may I ask?

          不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

          45 Im impressed by your approach to business.

          你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

          46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

          我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

          47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

          就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

          48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

          我想也許將來我們可以合作。

          49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

          我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

          50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

          我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

          51 We would be glad to start business with you.

          我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

          52 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

          洽談中請你們多加關照。

          53 We are happy to be of help.

          我們十分樂意幫助。

          54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

          我保證通力合作。

          55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

          可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

          56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

          如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

        【商務英語實用精華句】相關文章:

        30句實用商務英語口語09-29

        談判中實用的五句商務英語01-12

        商務英語30句12-18

        談判中十句超實用的商務英語12-13

        【精華】商務英語作文八篇04-30

        【精華】商務英語作文3篇04-26

        【精華】商務英語作文7篇04-08

        【精華】商務英語作文4篇04-08

        【精華】商務英語作文六篇02-26

        【精華】商務英語作文9篇02-23

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>