1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 商務英語口語:“索賠”句型

        時間:2024-01-23 19:15:59 澤彪 商務英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        商務英語口語:“索賠”句型匯總

          日常會話屬于非正式口語。平時多去英語角,多與人用英語聊天,是練習英語會話的不二法門。以下是小編為大家整理的商務英語口語:“索賠”句型相關內容,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助大家。

        商務英語口語:“索賠”句型匯總

          商務英語口語:“索賠”句型:

          1.Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

          請合理考慮我們的索賠要求。

          2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

          請調查此事,并盡快將貨物發給我們以彌補數量的不足。

          3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

          至于你方產品的品質低劣問題,我方要求你方賠償一萬美元。

          4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

          由于你方未能及時交貨,我方將向你方提出由此而遭受的全部損失的索賠。

          5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

          任何有關該產品質量問題的申訴應該在貨物到達后的十五天內提出。

          6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

          我們的客戶投訴我們的產品質量低劣。

          7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a promptsettlement.

          看來情況已十分清楚,我們希望你能設法盡快解決問題。

          8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

          很遺憾,我們無法接受你方關于貨物短裝的索賠。

          9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

          我方檢驗證明,貨物受損是由于包裝不當而造成的。因此,我們不 得不將此事提交你處解決。

          10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

          由于這些產品質量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并務必請貴方 更換這些產品。

          11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

          因貨號有誤,致使到貨錯誤。對此,我們深表歉意。

          12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

          我們收到的貨物與訂貨樣品不符。

          13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle theclaim.

          考慮到我們之間長期的業務關系,我們愿意各讓一半解決這項索賠。

          14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

          我們希望這一不幸事件將不會影響到我們雙方之間的關系。

          15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

          很明顯,貨物短缺系包裝遺漏所致。

          16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

          考慮到我們之間的業務關系,我們準備接受25噸短裝的索賠。

          17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

          我們很抱歉你們不滿意我們貨物的質量。

          18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

          我們保證在以后的交貨中不會出現類似的事件。

          19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

          內附有鑒定人對這破損的三箱貨物的鑒定報告。

          20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutelyreliable.

          這是由休斯頓的一個著名實驗室提供的一份檢驗報告,證據絕對可靠。

          拓展:

          商務英語中和索賠有關的口語:

          1.We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

          貴方運到的最后一船產品不符合原來標準,特此奉告。

          2.We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

          就...,敬請迅速處理。

          3.We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

          本公司要將索賠一事提出仲裁。

          4.If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

          若數日內貨物不能運到,我們就提出全額清償索賠。

          5.A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyors report as evidence.

          具體索賠要求,將隨同公證行的檢驗報告一起提交我方。

          6.However, the B/L shows that when theshipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

          但貨運提單顯示船公司收到貨時,貨物外表良好。因此,該損害我方并無責任。

          7.Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

          你方于該貨抵達你港二個月以后,才提出上項索賠,故我方歉難受理。

          8.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

          這批貨的質量低于合同規定的標準,現向你方提出索賠。

          9.We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

          你們運來的這批貨與樣品的質量不相符,我們深感遺憾。

          10.One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

          其中的一個箱子散架了,里面的東西嚴重損壞。

          11.We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

          很抱歉,損壞主要是由于沒有很好加固、包裝極差造成的。

          12.There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

          這批貨的實際重量和發票上的重量相差35噸。

          13.It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resultingfromthe delay shipment.

          當然,你方應對延誤裝運造成的一切損失負責。

          14.According to the surveyors report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

          根據檢查員報告,損壞是由于運輸中操作不小心造成的。

          15.Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

          請核實此事,并盡快通知我們處理誤送貨物的指示。

          16.We hold the goods at your disposition.

          我們保留貨物等候你們處置。

          17.The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

          箱子破裂,內裝貨物受損。

          18.These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

          你方的這些差錯導致我方使一些重要的客戶失望。

          19.On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

          經過檢查,我們發現貨物與原樣品不一致。

          20.When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

          開箱后,我方發現顏色不令人滿意。

          21.We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

          我們發現你方來貨的質量與所協定的規格不完全一致。

          22.Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

          通過檢查,我們發現你方發錯了貨。

        【商務英語口語:“索賠”句型】相關文章:

        英語口語最常見基礎句型05-19

        商務英語寫作經典句型06-19

        商務英語郵件經典句型06-19

        常用英語口語句型100句08-14

        商務英語口語06-19

        有關商務的英語口語09-29

        商務英語口語11-04

        2017商務英文郵件常用句型06-18

        商務談判結束話題句型04-27

        商務電話英語句型11-16

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>