• <sub id="h4knl"><ol id="h4knl"></ol></sub>
    <sup id="h4knl"></sup>
      <sub id="h4knl"></sub>

      <sub id="h4knl"><ol id="h4knl"><em id="h4knl"></em></ol></sub><s id="h4knl"></s>
      1. <strong id="h4knl"></strong>

      2. 商務英語口語對話

        時間:2021-10-09 18:29:26 商務英語 我要投稿

        商務英語口語對話

        商務英語口語對話1

          Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

        商務英語口語對話

          萊司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 預定在下個月推出。我想我們已經解決了所有瑣碎的問題。

          Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

          海倫:太好了。那很重要。品質是廣告活動的焦點。如果要讓這些適配卡如我們所要的成為搖錢樹的話,就不能出亂子。

          Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

          萊司特:我們再看一遍我們的促銷計劃。

          Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

          海倫:我們有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我們的展示隊伍已經為計算機展在起跑了。

          Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

          萊司特:很好,那印刷品和廣播呢?

          Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

          海倫:我們在兩家大的商業雜志刊登了全版廣告。更重要的是,我們的新聞稿已經全被采納了。

          Lester:Any larger ads?

          萊司特:有再大一點的廣告嗎?

          Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

          海倫:有的。我們在三大報的星期天版面放了相同的全版廣告。

          Lester:Sounds perfect.

          萊司特:聽起來很周全。

          Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

          海倫:不過有時候就是會事與愿違,所以我還有很多其它的妙計。

        商務英語口語對話2

          Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

          海倫:哈???掖泳山鶘醬蚶湊依羈?摹?br />

          Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

          凱文:我是李凱文。

          Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

          海倫:嗨。我是海倫_派克。

          Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

          凱文:早安, 海倫。有什么我能效勞的嗎?

          Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

          海倫:我想請教你要如何運送你下單的揚聲器,空運還是海運?

          Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

          凱文:我們下個星期就要一部分的訂貨,所以我們有部份想用空運。

          Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

          海倫:您想要空運多少數量呢?

          Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

          凱文:一半用空運,剩下的一半用海運。

          Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

          海倫:好的。你要用我們公司的貨運代理商嗎?

          Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

          information.

          凱文:事實上,我們這邊自己有貨運公司--中國聯合公司。我會把他們的聯絡資料傳真給你。

          Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

          海倫:好的。我們明早可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商。

          Kevin:That would be great.

          凱文:那樣很好。

          Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

          海倫:我不確定海運的時間表。

          Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

          凱文:不急。另一半的訂單我們不是很急。

          Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

          soon as I get them.

          海倫:好的。我稍后再通知你送貨細節,我一拿到出貨文件就馬上用DHL 快遞給你。

          Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

          凱文:很好。我們等你的消息。謝謝你的來電。

        商務英語口語對話3

          Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

          萊司利:今天下午過得如何?

          Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

          保羅:還好。今天早上我已經詳細看過你給我的目錄了。我想討論有關你們計算機揚聲器的價格。

          Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

          萊司利:好的。這是我們的價目表。

          Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

          保羅:我看看……你們K-2-1 型的標價是美金十塊錢。你們有提供大量訂購的折扣嗎?

          Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

          萊司利:當然有。100 或以上的訂單我們有百分之五的.折扣。

          Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

          保羅:如果我下六百組的訂單,你們可以給我什么樣的折扣?

          Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

          萊司利:訂單是六百組的話,我們可以給你百分之十的折扣。

          Paul:What about lead time?

          保羅:交貨時間呢?

          Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

          萊司利:在收到貨款的十天內,我們就可以把貨送出去。

          Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

          保羅:所以,你們在送貨前要先收貨款?

          Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

          萊司利:是的。你可以匯款到我們的銀行帳戶,或是開一個以我們公司為抬頭的信用狀。

          Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

          保羅:那我想就先下六百組的訂單。

          Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

          萊司利:太棒了!我馬上寫訂購單并請你簽名。

        商務英語口語對話4

          Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

          貝蒂:喂,業務部,我是貝蒂_菲爾茲。

          Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

          拉夫:嗨,菲爾茲女士。我是世界計算機的瑞夫_皮特森。

          Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

          貝蒂:好的,我能為你效勞嗎?

          Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

          拉夫:我對你們新目錄里的幾項產品感興趣,我想知道它們的定價。

          Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

          貝蒂:好的。我們針對幾項產品提供特價。你對哪些產品有興趣?

          Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

          拉夫:我們特別中意你們目錄第五頁里的新型RS-5 的聲卡。我還想知道更多關于第七頁里RS-4 型聲卡的細節。

          Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

          貝蒂:好的。數量有達到五百片的話,RS-5 的價格是四十五美元。大量定購的話我們還有折扣。

          Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

          拉夫:那RS-4 的價格呢?

          Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

          貝蒂:RS-4 是我們本月的促銷產品之一,本月底前接到訂單的話,單價是三十三美元。不管定單數量多少都是這個價格。

          Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

          拉夫:這個價格聽起來不錯。你可以寄給我更詳細的RS-4 型的資料和說明書嗎?

          Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

          貝蒂:當然。我可以在今天下午把資料傳真或寄電子郵件給你。

          Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

          拉夫:太好了。我看完詳細資料后會打電話給你。謝謝你,再見。

        商務英語口語對話5

          Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

          崔西:您似乎對我們新型的J7 行動電話很感興趣。您想知道更多的信息嗎?

          Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

          哈洛德:是的,我想知道。這里這個按鈕是作什么用的?

          Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

          崔西:那個按鈕是來電顯示功能。它可以讓您在接電話之前先知道是誰來電。

          Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

          哈洛德:這個電話還有什么其它功能嗎?

          Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

          崔西:這個特殊的電話除了來電顯示的特色外,還運用最新科技提供您幾項獨特的功能。

          Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

          哈洛德:是什么獨特的功能呢?

          Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

          崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系統服務區外,這支大哥大還是可以收到訊息。

          Harold:No kidding?

          哈洛德:真的嗎?

          Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

          崔西:除了這點之外,如果您不想讓電話鈴聲打斷重要會議,還有震動功能可以通知你有來電。這是詳細的產品簡介。

          Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

          哈洛德:J7 這一型的價格是多少?

          Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

          崔西:標價是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示會場我們會有打九折的特價。

          Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

          哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司聯絡之后再過來找你,謝謝。

        【商務英語口語對話】相關文章:

        簡單商務英語口語對話08-27

        商務談判英語口語對話11-30

        職場商務英語情景對話:合同英語口語08-27

        商務談判中必備的英語口語對話04-25

        日常英語口語對話09-22

        常用英語口語對話12-05

        聚餐英語口語對話10-23

        出行英語口語對話01-25

        旅游英語口語對話01-25

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码
      3. <sub id="h4knl"><ol id="h4knl"></ol></sub>
        <sup id="h4knl"></sup>
          <sub id="h4knl"></sub>

          <sub id="h4knl"><ol id="h4knl"><em id="h4knl"></em></ol></sub><s id="h4knl"></s>
          1. <strong id="h4knl"></strong>

          2. 亚洲AV日韩AV国内 | 日韩一区二区在线蜜桃播放 | 在线免费农村A网站 | 中文字幕乱码视频网 | 亚洲免费观看福利视频 | 亚洲国产精品自在线一区二区 |