索賠內容及金額商務英語的口語
1. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我方現向貴方索賠10臺劣質的.縫紉機。
2. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
這批運輸的貨物短缺1450磅。
3. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
貨物抵運時,我方發現至少有50個箱子遭損,占了總量的20%。
4. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
當貨物抵達時,我方立即對商品進行了檢驗,發現短缺15KG。
5. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
我方非常吃驚地發現將近有30%的電子組件被水所污。
6. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
貴方應該更換所有的瑕疵品,并賠償我們這一回所丟掉的生意,以彌補我們的損失。
7. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
在對運抵的貨物進行了檢驗之后,發現短重50噸。
8. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
我方發現第16號箱中少了3包。
9. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
我方現向貴方索賠,賠償我方的化肥短缺。
10. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,賠償因劣質貨給我方造成的損失。
【索賠內容及金額商務英語的口語】相關文章:
怎樣用英語表達索賠內容及金額01-16
低保對象及領取金額10-25
商務英語常用的口語09-26
荷蘭留學的申請條件及金額08-01
商務英語實習報目的及內容范文09-14
貨運保險及索賠辦理流程08-17
商務英語基礎口語09-19
商務英語面試口語08-08
訂貨口語商務英語08-15