1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 最常用商務英語

        時間:2020-12-12 09:42:01 商務英語 我要投稿

        最常用商務英語

          你會用英語和他人交流嗎?下面是應屆畢業生網小編整理的最常用商務英語, 希望對大家有幫助。

        最常用商務英語

          I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

          我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

          - You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

          我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

          - It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

          如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

          - I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

          我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

          - If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

          如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

          - Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

          我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

          - So our evenings will be quite full then?

          那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

          - We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

          如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

          - We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

          我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

          -- That'll put us both in the picture.

          這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

          -- Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

          那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。

          -- I can't say for certain off-hand.

          我還不能馬上說定。

          -- Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

          有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

          -- It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

          這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

          -- But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

          你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?

          -- I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

          盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

          -- We've got to report back to the head office.

          我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

          -- Thank you for you cooperation.

          謝謝你們的合作。

          -- We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

          我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

          -- Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

          這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

          -- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

          如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

          -- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

          我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

          -- We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

          我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

          -- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

          我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。

          -- Welcome to our factory.

          歡迎到我們工廠來。

          -- I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

          我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

          -- You'll know our products better after this visit.

          參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。

          -- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

          也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

          -- Then we could look at the production line.

          然后我們再去看看生產線。

          -- These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

          墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。

          -- They describe how each process goes on to the next.

          表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

          -- We are running on two shifts.

          我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

          -- Almost every process is computerized.

          幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的.。

          -- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

          工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

          -- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

          所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

          -- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

          我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

          -- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

          因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

          -- Quality is even more important than quantity.

          質量比數量更為重要。

          -- I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

          我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

          -- Do we have to wear the helmets?

          我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

          -- Is the production line fully automatic?

          生產線是全自動的嗎?

          -- What kind of quality control do you have?

          你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

          -- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

          所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

          -- What's your general impression,may I ask?

          不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

          -- I'm impressed by your approach to business.

          你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

          -- The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

          我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

          -- No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

          就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

          -- I think we may be able to work together in the future.

          我想也許將來我們可以合作。

          -- We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

          我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

          -- The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

          我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

          -- We would be glad to start business with you.

          我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

          -- I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

          洽談中請你們多加關照。

          -- We are happy to be of help.

          我們十分樂意幫助。

          -- I can assure you of our close cooperation.

          我保證通力合作。

          -- Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

          可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

          -- It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

          如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

          -- You may be interested in only some of the items.

          你也許對某些產品感興趣。

          -- I can just have a glance at the rest.

          剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

          -- They've met with great favor home and abroad.

          這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

          -- All these articles are best selling lines.

          所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

          -- Your desire coincides with ours.

          我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。

          -- No wonder you're so experienced.

          怪不得你這么有經驗。

          -- Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

          隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

          -- Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

          可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

          -- At what time can we work out a deal?

          我們什么時候洽談生意?

          -- I hope to conclude some business with you.

          我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。

          -- We also hope to expand our business with you.

          我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

          -- This is our common desire.

          這是我們的共同愿望。

          -- I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

          我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。

          -- I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

          我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

          -- Seeing is believing.

          百聞不如一見。

          -- I would like to present our comments in the following order.

          我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

          -- First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

          首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

          -- When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

          專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一并提出。

          -- Please proceed with your presentation.

          請開始你的簡報。

          -- Yes, we have been interested in new system.

          是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

          -- Has your company done any research in this field?

          請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?

          -- Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

          有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

          -- If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

          如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

          -- By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

          在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

          -- I would like to ask you a favor.

          我可以提出一個要求嗎?

          -- Would you let me know your fax number?

          可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

          -- Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

          可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

          -- Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

          你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

          -- I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

          如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

          -- I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

          我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

          -- Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

          也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

          -- As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

          事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

          -- May I propose that we break for coffee now?

          我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

          -- If you insist, I will comply with your request.

          如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

          -- We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

          我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

          -- Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

          請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

          -- I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

          我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

          -- Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

          我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

          -- There should always be exceptions to the rule.

          凡事總有例外。

          -- I would not waste my time pursuing that.

          如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這里。

          -- Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

          你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

          -- I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

          我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

          -- I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

          我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

          --- Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

          抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?

          --- It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

          請你盡量放慢說話速度。

          --- Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

          你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

          --- It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

          這會幫助我了解你們的重點。

          --- We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

          我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

          --- Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

          事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

          --- We really need more specific information about your technology.

          我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

          --- Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

          這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

          --- I will try, but no promises.

          我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

          --- I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

          我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎?

          --- The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

          以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

          --- Let me give you an indication.

          我可以提示一個想法。

          --- Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

          請記得這不是最后的回答。

          --- Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

          讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

          --- Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

          為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。

          --- There is no such published information.

          沒有相關的出版資料。

          --- Such data is confidential.

          這樣的資料為機密資料。

          --- I am not sure such data does exist.

          我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

          --- It would depend on what is on the list.

          這要看列表內容。

          --- We need them urgently.

          我們急需這些資料。

          --- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

          好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。

          --- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

          我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?

          --- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

          我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。

          --- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

          我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。

          --- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

          據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。

          --- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

          我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。

          --- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

          我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

          --- We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

          我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

          --- You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

          ---We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

          我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

          --- How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

          你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

          --- Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

          也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

          --- Let me tell you about our product.

          關于產品一事讓我向你說明。

          --- This is our most recently developed product.

          這是我們最近開發的產品。

          --- We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

          我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。

          --- That sounds like the product we had in mind.

          那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。

          --- I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

          我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

          --- I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

          我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

          --- I strongly recommend this product.

          我強力推薦這種產品。

          --- If I were you, I'd choose this product.

          如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

          --- We've already had a big demand for this product.

          這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

          --- This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

          這種產品在國外很暢銷。

          --- Our product is competitive in the international market.

          我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

          --- Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

          讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品銷售得那么好。

          --- Good. That's just what we want to hear.

          很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

        【最常用商務英語】相關文章:

        商務英語常用短語09-22

        商務英語常用句型09-21

        最常用商務英語09-21

        商務英語常用單詞10-18

        常用職場商務英語推薦09-28

        商務英語常用的口語09-26

        常用商務英語句子09-22

        商務英語常用經典句子08-21

        常用商務英語郵件范文11-08

        商務英語郵件常用句型11-06

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>