商務英語交際禮節常用語
商務英語價格談判中兩個句子講解篇
It is a condition of this letter that the name of this Bank will not be disclosed in the event of our report being passed on to your clients.
譯文:本函有一個條件,即在把我們的報告轉交你們的客戶時,請勿泄露本行的名稱。
這段話是出自銀行對某項咨詢的回復信函。此類復信一般包括三部分:
1)陳述實事;
2)表示意見;
3)提醒對方所提供的資料是絕密及不負責任的。上面的句子屬于第三部分。本句中的it是形式主語,其主語是that……從句。
pass on hand or give sth to sb else to others?傳遞;轉交
Example:We will pass on your decision to the buyer.
其他表達方式:
1.Please note that this information is furnished without any responsibility on our part and should be held strictly confidential.
2.Please note that the information is furnished at your request without any responsibility whatsoever on the part of this Bank or on any of its officers.
3.May we ask that you treat this information as strictly confidential without responsibility on our part.
譯文:如果你方愿意減價,譬如說減10%,也許能達成交易。
這句話是在討價還價中常用到的句子。在雙方的談判中,價格是一個很重要的環節,婉轉地提出自己的意見可以使自己處于主動地位。
say 10%是let us say 10%的簡化。
be prepared to……準備做……事
Example:We are not prepared to change the terms.
limit n.限度(在外貿業務中有時用來指價格,即價格限度)
Example:Your limit is too high to permit business.
商務英語交際禮節常用語
120句商務英語交際禮節實用套語
一輪會談 one round of talks
決議 resolution
諒解備忘錄 memorandum of understanding
現在開會 i declare the meeting open.
請…發言 i invite the representative of …to take the floor.
我的介紹完了,謝謝。 that‘’s all for my presentation. thank you.
我先說這么多。 so much for my remarks for now.
我要說的就是這些。 that‘’s all for what i want to say.
您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題? i wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
讓我先談一個問題。商務英語交際禮節常用語商務英語交際禮節常用語。 if you agree, (with your permission) let me start with one issue
您對此事怎么看呢? i wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ what is your view on this matter?/ how do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鐘。 i propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去。 i will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句。 sorry for the interruption but
當然可以。 by all means.
怎么都行。 whatever you say.
我沒有異議。 i have no objection.
我方對這個問題有異議。 we take exception to this question.
我們高興地看到 we note with pleasure that
這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎? i wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你們上午談的怎樣? i wonder how the meeting went this morning?
請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。 you are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st august.
糾纏這個問題 entangle this issue
提倡節約 advocate/uphold thriftiness
為了國家的繁榮 for the sake of national property
經受了時間考驗的.友誼給我留下了很深的印象。 the time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注視 keep close watch on
促進密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
久仰 i‘’ve heard so much about you.
好久不見了 long time no see.
辛苦了 you‘’ve had a long day.you‘’ve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友們 distinguished/honorable/respected friends
閣下(多用于稱呼大使) your excellency
對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。 on behalf of the beijing municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京過得怎么樣? how are you making out in beijing?
不虛此行 it‘’s a rewarding trip.
您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。 as you have a tight schedule, i will not take up more of your time.
請代我問候……先生 please remember me to mr.
歡迎以后多來北京 hope you‘’ll visit beijing more often.
請留步,不用送了。商務英語交際禮節常用語文章商務英語交際禮節常用語出自http://www.cnrencai.com/article/wk-6003064497251.html,轉載請保留此鏈接!。 i will see myself out, please.
多保重 take care.
祝您一路平安。 have a nice trip.
愿為您效勞。 at your service.
為…舉行宴會/宴請 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答謝宴會 return dinner
告別宴會 farewell dinner
慶功宴 glee fea#from 商務英語交際禮節常用語來自cnrencaihttp://www.cnrencai.com/ end#st
招待會 reception
慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會 reception celebrating the 45th anniversary of the founding of the people‘’s republic of china
雞尾酒會 cocktail party
茶話會 tea party
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在這里 here is your seat.
請入席 please have a seat.
歡聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
請隨便 please yourself at home./please enjoy yourself.
請各位隨意用餐 help yourself please.
您喝點什么? what would you like to drink?
現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,干杯! at this point, i propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提議為…干杯! lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, i propose a toast to …
請各位舉杯并同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康干杯! i‘’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 here‘’s to you.
祝你健康 to your health.
我要為此干杯 i‘’ll drink to that!
隨量 whatever you like.
我失陪一會兒 excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,請多多包涵 hope you enjoy yourself.
女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。 ladies and gentlemen, good evening. the concert/show would start soon. please get yourself seated. thank you.
招待會現在開始。 the reception will now begin.
全體起立,奏國歌。 all rise please. for the p.r.c.national anthem.
出席今天招待會的貴賓有 the distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
現在請…講話 i have the honour to call upon…
開幕式現在結束。 this concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重慶祝 grand celebration
情況介紹 presentation
小組討論 panel discussion
同有關單位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
慶祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st anniversary of the establishment of …
熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽 hail the first fifa of …
舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
舉行談判 enter into negotiation
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性會談 talks at working level
對口會談 counterpart talks
議程項目 items on the agenda
主題 theme
議題 topic for discussion
雙方商定的議程 schedule mutually agreed upon
開幕會議 opening session
全體會議 plenary session
商務英語交流中的幾種新鮮的說法
1. add up to
合計達;總括起來意味著。此語本義指"合計為",在日常生活中多用喻義,即"總括起來意味著".在使用中應注意與"add up"一詞的區別。"add up"本指"把 … 加起來",其喻義為"言之有理,說得通",如:The facts just don't add up.(這些事情合計起來不對頭。)
A: The cashier said he had locked the safe before he left. 出納說他走時把保險柜鎖上了。
B: But how did the money disappear from it if it was locked? 如果鎖上了那錢怎么沒的?
A: I just wonder …… 我只是奇怪……
B: What do you think it all adds up to? 你想這一切意味著什么?
A: It adds up to the fact that we have been cheated. 意味著我們被騙了。
2. agree to differ
求同存異。指的是"各自保留不同意見(不再說服對方)",意即"求同存異".
A: What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
B: Considering the major contracts they might give us, I overlooked the small loss. 考慮到他們可能與我們簽訂大宗合同,小小的損失我就忽略不計了。
A: So you agreed to differ? 所以你就求同存異?
B: That's right. 沒錯。
3. all told
合計;總之。商務英語交際禮節常用語自我介紹http://www.cnrencai.comziwojieshao.html。此語原義為"總計,合計",引申為"總之".如:All told,it was a great credit to them.(總之,這給他們大大增了光。)
A: How many people attended today's meeting? 有多少人參加了今天的會議?
B: There were seventeen of us at the meeting, all told. 一共有十七個人。
A: Issue an announcement that if somebody doesn't attend meeting next time, his or her bonus will be deducted. 發布一則通知,就說如果有人下一次不參加會議,他或她的獎金全扣。
4. all wet
搞錯了。wet原義為"濕的",引申為某人"沒經驗".All wet多見于美國俚語,意為"大錯特錯".
A: I made a reservation two days ago. My name is David Johnson. 我前天在這兒預訂了房間,我叫戴維-約翰遜。
B: Reservation? What do you mean? 預訂?什么意思?
A: I booked a single room here for tonight. 我訂了一間今晚的單人房。
B: Oh! You're all wet, actually. This is not a hotel. The hotel is the building across the road. 哦,你搞錯了。這不是旅館,旅館是路對過的那座樓。
【商務英語交際禮節常用語】相關文章:
商務英語交際禮節實用語01-15
商務英語交際禮節實用套用語08-15
商務英語交際禮節實用套用語精選07-16
120個商務英語交際禮節實用套用語06-17
交際禮節實用套用語11-14
商務交際禮節實用套用語11-14
外貿商務英語信函寫作常用語09-18
2017商務英語郵件常用語大全11-04
關于商務英語的常用語句08-25